2018-09-19 02:37:52

I used to go through iTUnes, but now I cannot seem to find the ringtones button that is mentioned now a days or whatever in iTunes 12.9 or whatever the new one is for windows 10.   What method do you guys use to upload the ringtones.  I already have some custom tones I want to use.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-09-19 03:10:05

if you have converted what you want to M4A you can rename them to M4R then in ITunes if your phone is plugged in you can get to your ringtones folder and copy and paste them in. while since I did it but it is doable.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-09-19 12:43:30

Yeah they want you to copy and paste them in, however, I'm trying to figure out exactly where the itunes holds the ringtones now, it's not it's own section in the list ad now it's a button in the upper left corner or something, but I can't seem to find it unless I'm missing a step.  yeah I have the ringtones in M4R format already.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-09-19 17:03:29

Convert the required song to .m4r, then open your iTunes, select iPhone or something like that, if i'm not mistaken it's a button. Then from the folders list select sounds, i don't know how they call it in english cause in hungarian it means that but there could be differences. So select sounds, and then you'll get a list of sounds uploaded to your iPhone. Then press controll v to paste it and synchronise your phone, and when it's done, you find the newly uploaded song in your sound settings where you can choose the ringtone. Hope i could help. smile

2018-09-19 18:31:13

there's a ringtones option in there, I can't be more helpful because I don't do it often. But all my ringtones that I have, I made myself. I use SoX to convert to m4a, then rename it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 20:43:31

Format factory can convert to m4r as well, so it's an easier solution in my opinion.

2018-09-20 15:56:25

Yes the simple copy and paste to the tones section of the iphone in iTunes is what I was trying to figure out for I always thought it was only drag and drop but no, you can copy and paste now.  Nice since it's really easy to do.  I create all my own tones as well.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-09-20 16:02:21

hey everyone.
I'm about to purchase an Iphone XS. Probably in december (christmas), or in july (my graduation). How do you convert stuff to m4r and how to inport music? I have a whatsapp notification called bajen pa ca and a call tone and I want to inport both. Is it possible?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-09-20 16:18:57

That's what i was telling in a previous post. You have an mp3 file, and for example with format factory, you can convert it directly to m4r. And then copy-paste, it works fine.

2018-09-22 06:18:34

hi.
Nice one, I'll try that one when I buy my Iphone. BTW, is the custom vibrations thingy accessible?
thanks.
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-09-22 13:25:08 (edited by Destranis 2018-09-22 13:25:29)

For me it was when i tried it, do you mean the vibration creator? Because if yes, that is accessible in my opinion.

2018-09-22 19:29:57

yes the vibration creator is very much accessible.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-09-23 00:21:33

hi.
Mind if you guys please describe me how does it work or record me some of your stuff doing so?
thanks.
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

2018-09-23 01:59:56

the vibration is a touch/release kind of thing, once you're in it, you will tap the  recording field or whatever and once you do tap it'll start recording, and you just hold down your figer for the duration of the vibration and let it go wheever you want to stp the vibration, and repeat until you run out of time, or if you're fast enough to find the stop button, then you can do that as well, then save, name the vibration, and Voila!

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-09-23 12:14:03

IF you want i could make you a recording as well or whatever, but i think GRad described it clearly.