2010-08-18 18:16:46

Have anyone tried the walkie talkie pro app on the IPhone and IPod touch? I just had a look at it and it looks useable with VoiceOver, but I didn't have anyone on my network that I could talked to. It looks like the buttons that you need access to you have access to. Flipping channels in the app is neet in away. you change channels by using the slider and the channel that you are on is next to the slider. Do yall see any use in this app, like in RPGs. What all can yall think of doing with this app if you think it is useful? I can't help but to  think about  some people who might be crazy enough to try this app on the network at MTSU wich might prove entertaining in a strange way (local chat line comes to mind). The app can be gotten here, I think.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral