2018-09-15 05:51:25

hey you guys, I just got android, is there any thing i can doo that makes it function like the i o s keyboard the rest of them completely fine with, I just prefer the IOS way of typing which means going through the keyboard" and tapping  on the key i want

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2018-09-15 07:08:01

I've experience that kind of typing. I am using samsung j2 prime but I hate it because I used to tap and release technique. But there's an option there. I don't know in the other phones

2018-09-15 08:15:11

what's the model?
if you using samsung go to settings accessibility there's have double tapping enable it

2018-09-15 15:50:26

You can use blind accessible keyboard.
Is available on play store

2018-09-15 21:27:32

pixal

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —