2018-09-15 16:44:38

hello all
because i was mention about roleplay in real life, someone asked me how to do that or  how to build that in the roleplaying game topic, i open this topic, mainly for introduce myself.
note, i'm a chinese, my english may not so good and i don't want to use translator because i feel somehow, translator can mis some words that i want to say as in means., my sentens may have grammar error.
let's get started.
so first, some words
MPD:multiple personality disorder, now known as DID
DID:dissociative  identity disorder
RP: roleplay
why i want to talk about that? because it's about myself, and some audio gamer might be interested in it.
on the other hand, i feel share my real infomation be more comfortable for me if i say it out in somewhere.
i'm a 16 years old boy, near 17, because my birthday is 2001-10-24.
my name is Wang Zeyuan, english name, hmm,  now mainly using Anny Minty Rain, or just Anny Rain, many characters and  nickname as anny, Anny rain all possiblly is me
i think my body wasn't got any biological changes at all,even after the surgery, because i still have the ability that all boys can do.

i first heard rp was end of 2013, i was be treated for a surgery i really didn't  want to do. it about genital.  but my parents enforce me to do that, the  date was 2013-10-4, all about painful, and unhappy. i was back to  school at 2013-11-18, i remember it was a monday, because school have the meet at that day, i broke my water skin.
next one month, i was became unstable, did lot's of crazy things, like argue with classmates, dropped stuff my own to destroyed it, anyways,  too much.
at 2013-12, i met WU Junfang, she is a Psychological teacher who was told me that if you want to continue your life as as a normal student, eather try to RP or find a way to calm down, but, i can not calm down  at all, so she taught me about basic rp, that thinking you are someone else, and try to tell your self you are the person you created.
few days lator, i asked a strange question,, what will happen if i want to create a girl? what the taste of being a girl? hmm.
i want to get the answer, so started studying girls, ask anyone from little girls, teenager girls to woman, even old  ones like    my grand mother.
my Psychological teacher keeping to help me get infomation, like from books or movies.
but, the problem is, druing the schooltime, i have to show to everyone that i'm a normal boy this does look normal as i have a boy's body, but i started to feel empty inside.
another reason i want to try the girl's life is, my parents keep aganst me, today still doing that, especially my mother.
and she was said that if she can have a girl to be her littlecoat, littlecoat is  a word translated from chinese, the means like sweet girl or quiet girl, the word's idea because the coat can aganst the cold, give you warm feeling  in the winter, so it use to describe a girl who can do most things herself, and help parents as she can.
in the winter of 2015, i heard the word transgender, which is trans you to another gender , so i  watched a lot of videos about that,  the only one i can trust to, my brother, give me the description of the transgender people, , but all the infomation says they may stranger looking and acting, like half and half,, not  a completely trans, also china disallow trans, so i gave up.
in the 2016, this is my first  to play many RP muds, and try to build the character i want.
after that, i try to rp in real life, untill now, the problem is, some habit still look like  a boy somehow.
after the children's day of  2018, i heard DID, which  a body can have multiple personality, because my first teacher was gone, so i found another one that wish to help me.
also i started watching video as well.
a few the teacher said  to me  that about DID,  i feel really true for me, so  i list  on here.
1, another alter are different people, they have they own personality, and menory.
2, if you are you, or one of the personality, when you switched, you don't know where are you or don't know what happening just because you don't have the menory, not because you  lost your menory, other personality are people too, if they don't want to tell you, just like another one you talking to don't want to share details.
3, roleplay and DID are different things, because when you try to RP, you just try to, but your action still under your control, it is hard to get  a full personality from RP.
so problems come out.
first, i watched the video, they says they can have building in the inside world, but i only can do is try to find some infomation  i might remember, no any people at all, if  thinking about a person, it is only myself.
no people, so no  any building i can thinking about.
next, i can feel the control when i'm in RP, so how to release the control?
finally, i heard another word is alter ego, means try to create personality, so DID not create, it's one of the disorder, so alter ego is safe mode of the DID as i understand, but the problem is the  same.
so the whole problem is, i'm feel that RP can not really help me, it's not enough, but if create personality  is a bomb, i even don't know how to lit it.
this topic might not cover all i want to say, anyways just introduce my self and my problem, finally and finally, i know RP , but the profile i only can write in chinese  for a better feeling, my english, hmm, ignore it.

2018-09-15 18:21:27

what do you mean you broke your water skin

2018-09-16 01:41:03

HM, I do wonder about one thing: why the fuck your psychology teacher wanted you to start RP? It is like... Uh? For me, as you are not yourself teoretically

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-09-16 02:59:47

hmm, @3 this is a question that hard to say.
RP is an action that create another character, i said, my largest problem is that all my characters are under my control, this is the pain  i still suffering from.
another word, they can not  perform any action by him/herself.
for the reason of RP, just because i'm feel uncomfortable on this personality.

2018-09-16 04:54:39

Its almost sounds as though you want to create a separate personality conciously independant of your own that acts more naturally like a girl than your base personality...

Generally when I hear the term Multiple Personality Disorder it refer's to an individual who has multiple persona's or identities that try to exert concious control over one another within a single body, often outside of the control of the host mind, or at least thats how its typically popularized, usually as a result of extremely traumatic experiences. It sounds however that you are experiencing more of a form of Gender Dysphoria?

The topic of transgenderism is a rather tricky issue, but its also one I find rather non-sensical for a few reasons. The source of Gender is prototypically Biology, a person being born with a Male or Female reproductive system, often as a result of an X Y or X X chromosome pair. Now this is not a straight process, and all fetuses start off with the same proportions, but through hormonal stages and other factors are reshaped and configured into male/female genital form's. This can get mixed up sometimes though so you can end up with people who are genetically female but have male genitalia, or people who are genetically male but with female genitalia, or with some combination thereof.

Now, when we get to the concept of the psychology of Gender, its rooted in this biological concept, men have penises, women have vaginas. Purely biological. But from this all sorts of stereotypes and psychological biases emerge, ideas about how women are all shorter than men, weaker, bad at math, submissive, care for children, are overly emotionally and unstable, have long hair, wear dresses, like the color pink, ponies, animals, ballet, and sewing, etc. etc. None of these things has any basis in reality whatsoever, but they form the foundation for the concept of the "Female Gender" persona. To be clear, the BIOLOGY of gender is completely separate from the artificial PSYCHOLOGY of gender.

There are many people who are physically female who are much taller than men, stronger, masculine, and aggressive and diverse in all there physical and intellectual interests, but then people say things like "oh but on AVERAGE women are like the stereotypes!", which flies in the face of the fact that those stereotypes are inherently false to begin with, and strikes as the very definition of sexism by trying to confine people and their interests into arbitrary roles. The concept of "Gender" as an identity, be it male or female isn't real, never was. So when someone says "I want to be a girl" or "I want to be a boy", what exactly are they saying? Are they saying they want the stereotypical cliche's and desires of being a man or woman? The biology? The asthetics? Mannerisms? Or to be recognized and validated as that role in society and their peers?

More to the point, why would you want to do this, what kind of person do you feel you are? What are your interests and desires, and are they defined by gender? Why? Other people you may want to read about are those who are Gender Neutral, or androgynous who don't conform to any stereotypes, much like David Bowie in his earlier career.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2018-09-16 07:05:58

@5,  you are correct in someway,stereotypes are more about socialty, less biological, i agree that stereotype make it none-sence, but some people just want a that type, even dreaming about it.
as myself, i don't care about it, but it makes accept me impossible, esspecially adult people. i'm follow the way that to be honest as you can, help people as you can with not lower your life too much,  but many adults just lying and lying, it become a common habit, and use other's painful stuff to do you want to do.
so, i think it is understandable why many people, esspecially parents want that kind, even it's more about none-sence stereotypes.

2018-09-16 07:41:40 (edited by CAE_Jones 2018-09-16 07:52:32)

This discussion reminded me of tulpas / tulpae, which are supposedly distinct personalities that one can create.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tulpas/about
It's described as being like an imaginary friend who can think and such independently. There are similarities to MP, in that there are multiple personalities in one brain, but you are still the one who directs your body. Some people claim they have learned how to let their tulpa assume control.
I personally wouldn't try to create a tulpa, because someone I'd like enough to want to bring into existence is someone I would not want to imprison in my head, with all the flaws and mistakes I would make that could harm them. Other people have reported success, though.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-09-16 10:27:59

I'm not sure what your goals are, as Magurp244 said, multiple personality disorder is literally when someone exhibits many personalities, completely different from one another. Did you think of going transgender, I would not recommend this at all. Having sexual reassignment surgery and the hormone programs after this will transform you in ways you won't know until its happening. . Some people regret this, because they find out the root of this is a mental illness that can be treated. Others may not regret it, but look at their lives. They are not generally happy people, they have a lot of suicides among their numbers, and they have very difficult lives. Remember that you can't change biology. You have to always look like the gender you are trying to be, and you are always judged. Everyone is judged by others, but transgender people are judged 10 fold. Always remember that if you want to be a girl, you would have to look like a girl, walk like a girl, etc.

I hope you don't go this route, and hope that you can find someone who is willing to treat your gender dysphoria, which is likely what is going on. You may also have borderline personality disorder, especially if you have a lot of mood swings and are emotionally unstable.I don't know how things work in your country, but I wish you the best of luck in trying to recover and finding someone who can help you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-20 12:00:25

ok i just find why i want this, the reason.
because my parents have that over concern about  everything about me, now, i found  someone i can trust to help me split to multiple parts.
i want to write  a guide about characters, ic and ooc, if it can help someone  a little, just  don't know if my english good enough for it.