2018-05-18 12:00:36

Alternatively they can also be found on YouTube, up till episode 66 at the moment. Seems like they upload a new episode every two or three days.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2018-06-10 16:02:49

And Rusty Quill just launched their Discord server, if anyone's interested in checking that out.

Rusty Quill,  And the Rusty Quill Discord is live! Come join us over at https://discord.gg/xte5Dsg 2 minutes ago,  Twitter Ads Composer

Thumbs up

2018-06-11 03:53:07

Someone better be archiving these... Someone that actually has a good amount of storage unlike me that is. :-(

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

2018-06-27 04:57:46

I mean, I have them all in zip files on my external drive, it's just a matter of uploading a season at a time if someone wants it. Haven't zipped the third one yet though, since it's still ongoing, although there are 26 episodes of it out so far, so maybe I should, heh.

Thumbs up

2018-06-28 15:30:49

I have a podcast fetcher so I've got all of their episodes to date. I'll be moving them to my external storage drive after a while to get them off my low-memory SSD.

Thumbs up

2018-06-29 04:12:22

Hmm, it won't play on Foobar2000, it gives a "security error."

Thumbs up

2018-07-01 02:55:16

@devinprater: I can't say I know much about Foobar, though I do have it installed. As an alternative there's YouTube, to which they've also started uploading their actual play podcast Rusty Quill Gaming, which mostly focuses on a Pathfinder campaign...
The first two seasons of Magnus seem to be uploaded though, more or less at least, still missing four episodes of S2, but that's just a matter of a week or two.

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 09:54:37

Andn the season 2 finale has now been uploaded to their YouTube page. Just missing 29 more episodes As it is.
Anyone got any thoughts about it so far? Theories? Questions? Favourite episodes or characters?

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 16:05:07

With episode 118 having been released this week we're definitely heading into the season 3 finale, just two more episodes to go before the break.

Threads to gather questions for the S3 Q&A should be opened today on various platforms, from what I remember, if people are interested in knowing something not already covered in the previous two.

Thumbs up

2018-09-14 19:12:42

Going to start this this weekend. Seems like each episode  is standalone, though, which really isn't my cup of tea.

Orin

Thumbs up

2018-09-15 00:50:17

I had that feeling in the beginning as well, though I don't mind standalone stories. Without spoiling too much I can say that they do connect to each other, the connections just aren't immediately apparent.

Thumbs up

2018-09-15 11:16:10

TBH I don't mind standalones either, but I do prefer ongoing stuff. I'll check this out.

Orin

Thumbs up

2018-09-15 12:37:38

Yeah, both have their place. Magnus is certainly ongoing and has a lot of plot to dig into once you get started. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Thumbs up

2018-09-20 09:19:37

@TheRustyQuill just sent out this on Twitter. If people have any questions I suppose it's time to get them submitted.

@TheRustyQuill wrote:

Rusty Quill,  And with the release of MAG119, I'm opening the doors to questions for the Season 3 Q&A episode! You have until Friday 5th October 8am UK time to send in your Qs for Jonny & Alex to A.

For ease of collation, please PM me or visit the Q&A threads on the forums or the subreddit. 6 minutes ago,  Twitter Web Client

Thumbs up