2018-09-14 06:23:29

Hi all, I'm now here to ask you guys questions about barbecue grills. If you have done so, what kind of grill do you prefer. What kinds of accessories and/or devices do you use to help you out with this. the reason I ask is because I would love to learn how to grill things myself. Thanks a lot in advance.

2018-09-14 06:55:33

I think there was discussion about things of that nature in this topic, so have a read through that and then let us know if you have any questions after.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-14 07:24:59 (edited by assault_freak 2018-09-14 07:26:19)

The only thing tht had to do with grills in that topic was safety, not necessarily how to use it or useful accessories. lol

Any gril works, I don't think there is a particular type of barbecue grill that is more blind friendly, most of that is personal preference. And in my experience, there aren't that many special or over-the-top accessories you need, either. Just follow the same safety instructions ironcross mentions in the afore-mentioned other topic, find good recipes and have at it. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-09-14 13:33:04 (edited by flackers 2018-09-14 13:36:03)

You can get talking food thermometers. I haven't tried them, but I think it might be useful for barbecueing because things can vary considerably in how long they take to cook when outdoors. Cooking a steak indoors on a griddle/skillet is easy because you can just time it, but outdoors is totally different because of the wind and air temp and stuff.