2018-09-12 18:37:58

hi all! If someone are interested in hosting server for old tk, you can steel doo it!
the game is steel available on jennios servers, both cliend and server.
So if you wanna host or play already hosted server, just doo it.
Warning! server list is not working because game is steel using old Ivans vepsite blingwisard.com if i typet it correctly, so please share serverr address and port right in this topic!
Thank you and have a nice day!
the download link is

http://jennios.com/games/tk.zip

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2018-09-12 19:05:35

i can not cause i don't know how i can. If someone can tell me i really can host it. First 5 players be an admins.

Yours kindly

2018-09-12 19:39:54

you need to check if you have openet ports 45322 , and you need to see if your router supports port forwarding, then just run server.exe and in cliend type your ip as server address, and port 45322

2018-09-12 19:59:00

you... Kids... Damn, i'm so enraged right now... First 5 players are admins, you, you... If there'd be a thumbs down i'd use it on all your posts in this topic.

2018-09-12 20:24:49

SkyLord I feel your pain.  I wish this type of reasoning was limited to the internet, but sadly I know a lot of people who voted for political leaders based solely on their gender or skin color.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-09-12 21:43:43

Hi,
I'm asking the admins on this forum to please close this topic. This version is no longer supported and the server application is disabled. I have asked them to take that server download from the website, however they decided that whatever I asked them doesn't matter to them

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-09-12 22:17:24

@ivan, thumbs up for being calm about this. Honestly i think this is stealing, unless you released that tk with the knolidge people could host servers

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-09-13 05:46:21

you can hoest in your computer, or buy a vps

giorgi elbaqidze wrote:

i can not cause i don't know how i can. If someone can tell me i really can host it. First 5 players be an admins.

2018-09-13 11:57:29

now  I'll admit, sometimes I do hoast a server of tk. But only for a few moments. Just for a fight or something. Secondly, seriously? First 5 players are admin? If I were you, I'd delete that right then and there. I'm not going to say another word about this.

2018-09-13 12:03:19

Not very surprised. The site is full of illegal or disallowed things. Right on the homepage is a redspot clone.

2018-09-13 15:19:41

let me say somethingnow.
First of all, this tk is not a clone, it was available on old ivans wep site.
Secont, to Ivan now. Yeah, i know this version is no more supported, but someone maybe want to feel like how it is to feel tk admin, or just have fun on localhost.
And last thing, i am not steeling, i am just sharing something what is no longer available on official wepsites andd i know that some people want it, so i am sharing it with others.
Sorry all for my skrewwed English, i am learning steel

2018-09-13 15:28:36

i'm agreed at stasp's post. And second that was a joke.

Yours kindly

2018-09-13 19:19:04

can you give me ivan's website, old address

2018-09-13 19:59:22

hi all!
if someone wants playing tk time to get this: download tk and in server addres type yousuf2018.ddns.net, ports 45532. Enjoy

Yours kindly

2018-09-13 20:05:17

This is ridiculous, I wish the topic would be closed and the OP banned.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-13 20:12:27

Agree with post 15.
Come on, this is actually stupid.

Paul

2018-09-13 20:49:11

but why tk is closed discontinued and we alive version 1.4213. If you don't want ok np.

Yours kindly

2018-09-13 21:15:34

Gamer can you host a server for me?

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-09-14 01:24:16

You wanna feel what its like to be a TK admin? Seriously dude? Ok, this is plenty of reason to close the topic. Knowing the mods they'll either not do shit about it or just let it sit there allowing more stupid fuckers to come on the forum and host servers with shitty admins.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-09-14 01:35:57

Ivan, would you mind listing the reasons to close this topic?  It would help me out.

You said at the beginning that this version is no longer supported, and you said the server application is disabled.  What exactly does that mean besides you aren't updating it anymore?

If you're trying to get this thread closed because of code theft, or something, then you should say that's what is happening.  Why would I, or another mod, close down a topic when not even you have claimed that a forum rule is being broken?

It's possible there is a TK fan group that knows some extra information about what is going on here, which makes it obvious that this thread is breaking forum rules.  For those of us who aren't privileged with that insider information, please explain it.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-09-14 11:38:44

at monkey999 i can not host server.

Yours kindly

2018-09-14 16:03:52

for me, i am not braking any rules.
I am not sharing something like shitty ultrapower source.
Let me doo example of 1 thing.
Elten 2.0 is available, but Jon Smith wanna try elten 1.04. Wil he brake rules when he wil share this old elten with others? He wil not

2018-09-14 19:27:51

ivan_soto wrote:

Knowing the mods they'll either not do shit about it...

Just checking back in to see if I got a response yet.  As one of the mods, I want to make sure everyone in this topic knows I'm "doing shit".  If there is a forum rule being broken and this thread should be closed, please Do let me know, and I will close and/or delete it.

- Aprone
Aprone's software