2018-09-12 12:00:15

hello.
i am having really big issues about my cards.
first, i am living in korea, and i have a card but, my card can't pay in paypal or apple.
so, can someone buy tombhunter for me?\
please.
my email is [email protected].
if you guys help me, i would be very thankful.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-09-12 12:45:18

lol i see 2 3 or more post for that. I really can not cause i can not create paypal i think and dollar is expensive.

Yours kindly

2018-09-13 05:50:37

I want th, too

music097 wrote:

hello.
i am having really big issues about my cards.
first, i am living in korea, and i have a card but, my card can't pay in paypal or apple.
so, can someone buy tombhunter for me?\
please.
my email is [email protected].
if you guys help me, i would be very thankful.

2018-09-13 05:51:03

creat paypal, and give one of them to me, big_smile

giorgi elbaqidze wrote:

lol i see 2 3 or more post for that. I really can not cause i can not create paypal i think and dollar is expensive.

2018-09-13 18:42:10

hmm you can't? i want too

Yours kindly

2018-09-16 00:59:02

the simple answer is: no.

2018-09-16 14:56:46

rory-games wrote:

the simple answer is: no.

Agree

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-16 17:00:51

really?
why?
why the hell people don't help poor people?
why the hell people keep making help-needed people idiot?
why? i am sooo curious.
post 6 says, only no.
but, you didn't said about why you can't.
should i not play games if i have no money?
please think about this kind of situations.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-09-17 22:50:00

i thing, idea of asking people to buy games for your self is not really goot idea, because later your reputation wil deeeeeeeeeeeecrease and people wil say something like you are an idiot, fuck you blah blah.
For me better idea is to search for cracks.
I know that it is illegall, but if you dont have money, you need to doo it, like me.

Proud contributor to the manjaro project! www.manjaro.org

2018-09-17 23:13:30

The simple answer is, if you cannot help somebody, don't write. And wow, post 9 is so nice. Rather, talking about cracks like that makes your reputation decrease, not this.

2018-09-18 14:03:52

at post 9. If you just only a second, think back at how much effort the developer has put on to this project, you would never say this. Asking others to get games for you is not bad, least not immoral unlike cracking. sad

2018-09-18 16:40:40

i am really regreting why the hell i wrote this post.
really.
and talking about cracking...
your mind is infected with very evil virus.
anyway, i will giveup asking questions like this.
sorry for making bad atmosphere.

2018-09-18 17:53:40

That thread made my day, from post 2 to post 5. At posts 6 and 7, i'd fully agree. At post 9, your reputation, as from this post, i think was decreased by a trillion points, heh. At post 12, no, i think you are not involved in this actually.

2018-09-18 18:12:48

I would like to see a separate forum area for game gifting. Seeing this int he general forums has gotten very old. I can fully understand and respect that in some countries exchange rates make it hard and or impossible to purchase games. I also understand that in some places you can't get things like credit cars and Paypal, but still. I feel the asking/begging/demanding of games has gotten out of hand on this forum. Mods. Can you please create a separate space for users to do this.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-09-18 23:22:51 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2018-09-19 07:14:24)

I agree with Liam 100%, no like 500%, its getting very old and annoying.

Also I have nothing against the @OP, He is asking a legitimate question, but so many of these topics have started popping up since the discussion of a sort of centralized funding thing came about, that now the general game discussion board is full of them, and its really disorderly and not very pleasant. I have no problem with people asking for games, I'd just like to see it done in an orderly fashion. I fear that we may have opened a Pandora's box with this one.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 18:12:40

Moderation!

@stasp, as it says in the faq, this community exists to promote audiogames and support developers not steal their work. So, any discussion of cracks, much less recommending them to others is absolutely out on this forum and a good way to get yourself banned.

As regards the rest of this topic, Nindza said it in post 10. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for financial help with games at all if for some reason you can't afford them, and coming into this topic just to say "No I can't help" is frankly just plane rude.

As to the point that Liam and Ironcross have made about the larger issue of having a separate forum area for game requests, this is actually something I've had in mind. If people will remember there was a topic discussing this very thing just before the Grue ate two weeks worth of posts.

I certainly take the point that having game requests separate from general game discussion would be a good thing, though if we are to make it an official part of the forum, we need to consider how best such an area would be presented and what rules might need to be in place for it, but since that is a separate matter from Music097's request of Tomb hunter, I'll recreate a topic in site and forum feedback for such a discussion.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)