2018-09-13 15:33:37

It's all down to timing, really. Enemies like the extinguisher, it's down to picking your hits and timing them between their attacks.
The upgraded needle launchers are pretty cool, but they require more money than you could possibly have right now, and you have to beat the game first anyways.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-13 16:16:46

So...

slight
spoilers

I had a coil, I hit the switch, I hit "drop yoyo" in the 15-1 menu...and uh, no yoyo. I heard it drop, but it never appeared. Kinda wondering what's up there.

Also, is the secret in 8.1 with the stones and jump shoes worth it? Those stones are annoying.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-09-13 16:47:36

Did the yoyo possibly get hit by something? Only explanation I can think of.
The stones get a lot easier with high jump shoes, because you have so much more time to react. But yes, it's worth it.

2018-09-16 17:10:38

where can i get the stuff for the super yo yo, and the clone generater, i know you can get the things for them from the UFO catcher, but is there a faster way to get the stuff

2018-09-16 17:33:58

land on stage 18-2

2018-09-17 12:17:55

Can i get past the bio control system with a triple yo yo

2018-09-17 13:19:29

@greaver,

You can try, trying never hurts, big_smile

It may take a bit to defeat, but still, then again, it may not. Another idea is the water plane launcher if you have it.

Hope that helps.

2018-09-17 13:23:00

I don’t have that, that’s why i asked

2018-10-02 03:34:12

I've beaten Extreme Mode and gotten the Ultra Yo-yo! I'm itching to test it, as it seems to multiply a lot of things, and will probably hit like a truck. My spirit swords are doing about 330,000 or so damage right now and I'm not sure if that'll hold up, but I don't wanna not feed them, you know?

I also have the Super Companion card now, which means I'm down to four weapons I don't have, and aside from the Kicker Shoes, I can't get any of them anyways. I can't get the Kicker Shoes right now, but I technically could if I beat the Legend mode, which I'm not trying yet.

I've been playing with the clone generator, and was surprised to find I can't clone Damage Friend XLs! I only get rice balls if I try, but I can clone Recovery rings just fine and let me tell you, that little trick saved my ass during the boss levels because I'm only at level 3316. Is there anything else I can't clone? I was gonna try fruits...

Speaking of levels, though, I'm a little worried about Chaos mode and above. I had trouble with the bosses on Extreme and I don't know how I'll get 5000 levels before facing the Chaos bosses. Anyone got any tips? Should I grind on Extreme for a while? My levels aren't going up nearly as fast as I would like on there...

2018-10-02 05:05:04 (edited by nyanchan 2018-10-02 05:05:29)

Did you drop your damage friend xl and try cloning? I think it should work...

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-10-02 07:01:30

I did, and I got rice balls when I tried to clone it! The Damage Friend xl was still sitting there, so I didn't lose anything. It was just weird that the clone didn't work.

2018-10-02 18:15:57 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-10-02 20:32:49)

I think I worked out the issue. I'm a rather enthusiastic cloner and the game has trouble keeping up. Sometimes I end up with a club or two on the field, sometimes I end up with an item called a Dish which does not show up in any of my item lists when I check. Again, though, it's a good thing I have so many chips. big_smile

2018-10-04 17:36:47

lol, oh wow. I never knew what the chaos nuts did, or probably I discovered them too late. Could someone explain?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-04 17:40:44

They're just good tactical items, move slowly but penetrate through multiple targets.

2018-10-04 17:50:25

I mean, if you're mad like me and decided to grind out the 1000 minishooters before starting the stage 24-4 boss fight, guns get a massive boost in usefulness with the omega shooter.   It gets more hilarious once you can craft the scope and other collection items that boost bullet damage.  However, the shooter's main purpose for me was to always clear the trash mobs from the field so I can leave the bosses open to a one v one battle (or if i was faraway and wanted to keep the pain going, I tend to open fire on 25-5 when taking out the upper bosses first when they're far away).  However, melee weapons do enter their own quite soon.  There are some options one can grab once the stage 16 item crafting open up, like the electric stick.   Then options like the hyper buster blade and snake chain pop in that just devastate bosses for a long while, including the bio control system.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2018-10-04 21:57:03

I just beat No Future mode (got it and Chaos mixed up for a while) and was able to wreck the 25.5 bosses with the Ultra Yoyo. Like, one-two hits max and they were down. I was about level three-thousand-six-hundred-and-something at the time, but my attack's something like 160000 or so. The Gravity Killer is a beast too (after my problems killing the spark boxes with my spirit sword in Extreme mode, I thought I'd give it a shot so I could smash them while being out of reach of their thunder attacks. Onee-hit smash, over twelve-million damage). I'm sorely tempted to just go for Chaos mode, but I honestly don't know if my luck will hold out in a mode five times as hard as No Future. The beginning's fine, but holy crap are things gonna escalate fast!

2018-10-06 02:16:17

I found a bug. I went into gold collecting help and spawned a launcher, and it in turn spawned a soldier. This soldier was playing the footstep sounds from stage 21-24 instead of the ones that were assigned to the stage, if you get what I mean.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-10 01:36:29

Been grinding levels before attempting the boss stages in Chaos Mode. I wish there was an option in the gold coin room to spawn moving mud. Those give me three levels at a time right now...

Also, how much HP should my Skyracer have for the end thing with the bio energy? It's got 6 million hp right now but I'm planning on raising that to 10 million. Will that be enough?

2018-10-10 03:09:50 (edited by nyanchan 2018-10-10 03:10:11)

Soldiers aren't checking the active surface at the moment. I need to fix it some time...

2018-10-13 01:48:23

Okay, this has happened too many times and I've had enough. I've been raising gold by generating powerful bears in the gold coin collecting room, sending out friends with the Super Companion card and letting things run their course for several hours, checking from time to time how many coins I have and topping up the companions so they don't run out. Sometimes, however, I get an error when I try to escape from the collection items menu after checking how many coins. This error is unintelligible to me, obviously, and after it pops up, the game crashes. And hundreds of thousands of coins vanish like mist. This has happened twice to me this morning, and I need a couple million coins to get the Skyracer up to 20 million hp before I switch to spirit mode. I can handle myself—I have a lovely arrangement involving shadow mode and the ultra yoyo—but my Skyracer needs to be in the best shape I can put it in. It's at 10 million now, and did okay in the bio energy attack where you're shooting from the air, but I don't want to take any risks. If I can't raise even a few hundred thousand coins (I was at about 900k total when the game crashed this last time), how am I going to get the health I need?

2018-10-13 07:25:34

I was able to reproduce the issue only once. Unfortunately, I wasn't running the game from the source, so couldn't trace the error. Will continue debugging it.

2018-10-13 20:12:11

Can you say when the next patch will be released?
And as a feature in BK 2.0 if its coming out, can you add the ability to summon any enemy at all with the companion card or super companion card? I would looooooove it so much!
I think you said somewhere the enemies can already have a target set internally so would this be so hard? Just have them target the closest thing that isn't an ally or if there isn't one, self destruct or something.

2018-10-14 00:23:05

wow, really you need to raise that much for the sky racer?
yes, it is annoying that one blow and bam, you are gone, especially on sky racer levels when the difficulty mode is harder but I remember being able to complete those by really being good at avoiding projectiles that came my way and I beat every mode, including legend of....
so its just a different strategy maybe. Or balancing those projectiles or whatever so that they are not as damaging even if you change difficulty level, or indeed boost the initial hp of the sky racer when you change difficulties.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-14 01:49:51

I think summoning enemies would be awesome too, but maybe don't put it in the companion card, and maybe don't require a certain playtime. I think it would be better to have an entirely new weapon for that. I think it would also be cool if you could summon enemies from the previous game as well, but that maybe pushing it.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-14 02:14:48 (edited by nyanchan 2018-10-14 13:02:47)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure when the next patch will be released. The bug I mentioned yesterday wouldn't happen again here. It's like the time when you go to an electronics store claiming that one of your gadgets is broken, and it somehow works perfectly at the store in front of a professional staff.