2018-06-07 20:07:30

@ ironcross32, i'd also appreciate it if you could upload it for us, i've got a pc on a stick and i use bluetooth to connect to it, and the audio cuts out hoooooribly. your app is exactly what i need to keep bluetooth audio active. at all times. i did try to make a sort of file to keep it active but it did not go over that well.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2018-06-11 21:46:17

well once I actually end up switching to the thing we can test that shit. Kinda hard to stop updating files long enough on this PC to keep an external prepped enough to make a switch.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-12 17:32:10

I had these same problems on my Dell inspiron 5577 gaming laptop. The built in windows 10 driver works fine. It took me a while but I was finally able to rid my system of waves max audio. Had to take ownership of the folder and kill the service and it was gone. Only thing I lost was my built in subwoofer but it is not a big deal. It is rare I listen to laptop speakers anyway.

2018-09-12 08:14:42

Hi,
Bringing this one back, but I got a new Lenovo laptop recently, I'm also getting this problem and it's driving me mad, especially when I'm trying to study and words randomly cut out for no reason. Looks like the Silenzio program is the best temporary solution. Since people asked for the link, here it is:
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … mp;lid=112
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2018-09-12 11:40:11

i think there was an app that playd  an empty audio to your sound card so it doesn't go to sleep.   don't know it's name, but try searching forum you will find it.

2018-09-12 13:55:58

Yes, that's the link I provided in post 29.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!