2018-09-11 06:02:42

I was reading on the general discussion of bk-iii that I thought there was a way to distroy barriers and walls especially in 21-3 or 17 etc. Is there a weapon I can craft in normal mode where I can do this? it would make things so much easier. I tried the magical edge but that did not seem to work. Thanks all and take care.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-09-11 19:48:30

I'm not sure if there is a weapon that can destroy walls. As far as barriers I know there's an item that you win when the game is completed at least once and it automatically destroys barriers for you as long as you have some missils left.
But for the walls I think only the cats can destroy them.

2018-09-11 23:21:13

No, the cats don't distroy the walls, I've tried in level 21-3 and it just doesn't work. Evenin level 8 the walls are not distroyed. As for the barriers in the sky levels, I don't get a weappon to auto distroy them  whem I beat the game. It's ben  two years since I last played but yeah I don't remember getting anything.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-09-12 01:52:00

I think you can press t and order them to drop c4 bombs, then press t again and select the option to start the bomb timer or something I can't remember exactly.
Do it when you are next to a wall and it will blow that up.
it's been a long time I didn't play bk3 so the t menu may be in an other stage not 21-3.

2018-09-12 08:01:22

That is strange, I went back to 21-3 and when a wall blocked my way I could command the cat to destroy it, though I believe you have to be against the wall otherwise it won't do anything.
As for the barrier detector item, maybe you get it when playing in another mode at some point in the story, somewhat like the reverse hook. As for me I had finished most modes when the update that included it arrived, and then the item simply got in my inventory without me knowing it before actually redoing stage 13.