2018-09-11 10:53:58

we are going to release FEER within the next 10 days.

For all, who can´t wait, we uploaded the latest features to our youtube chanel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6y7b … NGHkys3Bgw

best Hansjörg from FEER
ps. we are looking for testimonials out of our beta test crew. So anyone want to make a statement,
do it now and let us know.

2018-09-11 11:41:02

hello,
what's this about?

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-09-11 12:30:27

this is an endless runner game, similar to things like temple run or audio run for iOS. however, this one has a quest system, meaning that on each level, you need to complete certain challenges to get a score multiplier.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-09-12 14:01:08

I'm going to start by saying that I'm 100% blind, so I'm relying only on voiceover to play Feer, even though the game has graphics for sighted players, and I really hope the game climbs to the top charts so we get hundreds of players to compete.
The game is an endless runner, meaning you don't have to walk. Every second that passes your character automatically walks faster, you will have to deal with many challenges though, and will certainly die hundreds of times in the process.
The cool thing is, each play through is short, so if you have ten minutes available you can probably play the game a few times and can hear the zombies shewing your crispy brain with some truly scary sounds that will require 100% of your attention at all times.
Let's talk about the gameplay now:
The game has three lines, one in the middle, center and right respectively.
You will have to move between them to escape the zombies. There will be other challenges that will require you to jump and crouch, so you need to pay full attention, especially when your character is running so fast and lots of things happen immediately that require you to act instantly.
You will have some help in the process as well!
The lights that you collect during the gameplay can be exchanged for upgrades which will increase the duration of the powerups that help you as well!
The powerups consist of a shield which protect you from all the dangers in the game, but if you're hit during the shield it's instantly shattered, so be careful.
There's a boost that will make you run so much faster for a certain time, so nothing can kill you while it's active! You can then concentrate in getting all the lights you can, but you will be running so fast it won't be easy!
There's also the light doubler, this one as the name suggests gives you two lights instead of one, isn't it awesome? I assure you it is!
The last powerup is a weapon! The shuriken can be used to beat the zombies to pieces.
All the powerups make a sound while they're active, so you know what you got.
Now we'll talk about the missions! There are dozens of missions with different objectives, for example avoiding a number of zombies, collecting a certain amount of powerups, reaching a certain score, and much much more!
There are a set of missions that you must complete to be able to advance to the next level. The more levels you advance, the harder the missions. However you also have better rewards regarding the scoring. Your score is multiplied by your current level, so you can achieve a much higher score if your level is high.
The missions will certainly take days for you to complete, because I assure you there are so many of them!
You'll always want to come back to see the next one!
Now I'll give a link to the youtube with the game's channel so you can listen to a few previews and get excited for it's release!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6y7b … NGHkys3Bgw

Lastly I want to talk about accessibility: the game uses the unity engine, and with the help of the accessibility plugin it allows voiceover to work seamlessly with all game screens! Even the headings are working, so you can flick left and right as well as up and down to jump between sections, and it's so fast and intuitive!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2018-09-12 23:34:12

the game support android?

2018-09-12 23:55:16

That's what I'd like to know too, will it ever come to the Android platform? Or is it an iOS exclusive.
Also, does it work on iPods?

2018-09-13 00:09:08

Me 3 on the Android thing, this sounds potentially pretty fun.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-13 05:43:46

good
i'm wating for it! i think it should move to general game descawtion

2018-09-13 09:21:56

Hi.
Well either I was kicked out of the beta for no apparent reason, at leased I wasn't informed of one, or, we never received the talked about EMail notification to send in our feetback.
Fear is quite a good game, getting quite chalenging along the way, definatlly a better endloss runner than that blindfold runner junkyard.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-09-13 11:35:30

Hello to all,
we are really pleased by all the nice words here about our game.

we are mounting the last pieces for submission this week, so next week you all should have FEER on the Appstore.
Then we turn immediately to Android to elimniate the last complications.

We had such an big amount of betatesters, that we closed the test after 2 days. Already a hundred people did participate.
and for simba, the link to the survey about the game is still open ( for the last replys)
https://goo.gl/forms/pvt1sJTJqplLfonU2
We had some troubles with our mailprovider regarding sending to hotmail
best Hansjoerg from FEER

2018-09-18 18:41:19

How would I become a beta tester of the game

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2018-09-19 06:26:09

I've heard the game is out. But where is it? Can't find it anywhere.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-09-19 07:06:03

Sounds cool though, Is there a significance to the spelling of the game's name? Feer rather than Fear?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 07:09:50 (edited by musicalman 2018-09-19 07:13:50)

@ironcross, hard to tell. I hope the spelling stays the same, it'll be a little easier to find I think.
@stirlock I dont' see the game either, but this topic was started on Sep 11 and said that release could be in up to 10 days. So, I'd give it til Friday (sep 21), and maybe a bit longer depending on the approval process.
Thank you DRG for your description. That was very helpful and informative. I absolutely love stuff like this! I love games that are quick in pace and can be completed a few times in one sitting. But missions are just as awesome to me, it'll keep me coming back. That's why I kept coming back to Audiodefense and Sixth Sense, and sadly both games are no more. So hopefully this will be a worthy replacement. It definitely sounds like it could be!
I haven't watched the Youtube video yet. I hope the game isn't pay-to-play/subscription. I am more than willing to pay an initial price or one-time in-app purchases, but I really don't like pay-to-play because I get a limited amount of ITunes credit a year and don't want to spend it all on an addicting game.
Also I have observed that Unity games on IOS tend to be slightly laggy on all the devices I've played them on. IN a few cases I was able to get a PC version and that made the game far easier since Unity games on Pc are way more responsive. I assume that will not interfere with this game too much, especially if it has received attention from so many testers.
Also is this specifically an audio game meant to be played by sound alone, without dependence on visuals? Seems like it, but thought I'd ask.
Sorry for so many questions, but this is exciting for me and I want to get a better idea of what to expect when it hits the app store.
Thanks!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-09-19 11:50:22

well, it's out, here is the link, am sure the dev will create a new topic about it though.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1422421760

2018-09-19 15:34:17

SO for us primarily Android users... is there any indication of how long it'll take to port over? I can break out the old phone I guess, but...

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-19 15:39:15 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2018-09-19 15:40:28)

@14 iOS 12 just came out, and its faster.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 16:01:23

Very nice game! Perfect to waste some time between work sessions ahaha.

2018-09-19 18:08:25

This is stupidly fun, I can't even lie.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-19 18:11:18

Hi all,
It is a hard game to find, but it's out. If you just do a search for the developer name, which I will put below on it's own separate line, then it should pop up.
In the app store, just search for the following text:
Hansjoerg Mikesch
This should bring up FEER in the results.
Hope this helps.

2018-09-19 18:15:05

play through of the game? I want to see it before I buy it.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-09-19 19:03:44

I bought it and like it so far.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-19 22:06:20

No.2 on the leaderboard. Idk who no.1 is but goddamnit.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-19 22:12:21

I needa do better, 19.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-20 00:12:34

14: yes, you can play it with audio only, though there are some clever cartoonish sort of graphics if you're into that. I'm currently 11th on the leaderboard and am trying to figure out why a pile of my lights vanish every time I level. Not all of them but a few hundred every time. It's a bit annoying, especially as the costs and such for things keep creeping higher.