2018-09-10 08:01:42

Hi all.
spoilers

I need help with level 18 of tomb hunter, the one with the ice, snow etc. I could climb the ice and go to 0 500 to get a rope and a bucket, killed the monster up there with a mine, then there are a bunch of ice and water puddles I can climb once I go back to 0 0. I got to the checkpoint at 27 70 but then what?
someone help please!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-09-10 17:38:17

This is one fault of the game... there's no way for you to know about platforms above or below you unless they're basically right there. But if you look around, you'll see that to your right between the two high platforms there's like a 19 foot drop onto another platform with another bucket and a monster. Just take the bucket and either sacrifice a single life, or drink many potions beforehand and just grab it and drop off.
After that, look up. Eventually you'll find a bunch of single tile wide platforms going straight up with items along the way, but the exact coordinate eludes me at the moment. I was just lucky, because there was a gem on the first one when I played through the level so I knew it was there.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.