how to collect a lot of cash fast?

Thumbs up

Hi.
I think I've explained this before.
1. If you have diffmod unlocked, set it till the maximum you have.
2. Go to downloads thing and kill everything that moves.
3. Go till the checkpoint. Then, press escape and exit. You'll have a butload of bits.

Thumbs up

yeah! are there other ways?

Thumbs up

Yup, there sure are!
But firstly, if you have a very high diff modd, don't go in the downloads. The viruses will be too powerful. I recommend the program files folder.
The viruses in there are probably the weakest in the intire game, and you can go in there With as many diff modd as you want. Just kill the viruses in there before the teleporters, go back out, and do it again and again. This is the fastest way to get bits, I think.

Join my Adventure At C: skype Group here!
https://join.skype.com/jZC2d77l07Ge

Thumbs up

i set the difficulty multiplier to 4. Thanx tristan!

Thumbs up

hi.
I didn't knew that one! thanks tristan.

Thumbs up

Sorry, english isn't my native language

Thumbs up

@1455 and 1456, no problem! smile Glad I could help.

@1455, I didn't know Your diff modd. It's ok to go in there With 4. Haha. When I say don't go in there With high diff modds, I mean diff modds over 300. It's starting to get Dangerous at that point.

Join my Adventure At C: skype Group here!
https://join.skype.com/jZC2d77l07Ge

Thumbs up

I think this game made me swear more than just about any game I've ever played LOL.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Thumbs up

yeah tristan, but my stats are goot, 33 atk, 33 def and 220 hp.

Thumbs up

You have to be careful with that though. As I understand it the higher your attack and defense the higher the final boss' stats are. Not that I ever made it that far. I think the furthest I've ever made it was the stage with the fire that chases you.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Thumbs up

hi.
Lol, I had a diff mod of about 1300 something. It was a freaking mess. And... well I am still with the downloads thing because that one is pretty dangerous

Thumbs up

My maximum diff mod is 4. How to unlock better diff mods?

Thumbs up

Defeat Rusty with diff mod set as high as you can manage.
You'll always unlock one new diff mod with each victory, but more diff mods used adds as many as you used, EG, defeating him on diff mod 4 will unlock 5 more diff mods.
Later!

Thumbs up

hi all in this game can i adjust the speech rate, or can the game work directly with NVDA? also, where can i try some custom campaigns?

Thumbs up

Hi,
I think this was made before a time when vgstorm used the scren reader support in bgt.
As for custom campaigns, I nfortunately don't know the exact link to this one, but I'd absolutely recommend trying the campaign caleld remnant. You need to beat level 1 of the normal aac game first, and then you can play it, however, I'd actually recommend beating the whole aac game first, or at least the main 8 or so levels, because I think remnant is set after the storyline concludes in the main game. I actually started remnant before starting the postgame content of aac, and I wasn't too lost.

Thumbs up