Oh yeah. That's good. smile
Also um [wow]? I didn't know 13 was in your top 10? I should probs fix that. Thankfully though it's not such a pressing issue that I have to make a new update today. I just have to change the text that gets displayed, for the next version! smile

Follow me on twitter: @savage_genius16

Thumbs up

127 (edited by kruf Yesterday 21:41:41)

Hello,
Waw, what's that sound management? It's quirky and really low.
Rectification: It was my soundcard driver problem after a maintenance on my computer, sorry!

Thumbs up

[wow] i really like your update but where are download link? in post 1?

my tt server addres: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
if you want join my tt server contact me
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio

Thumbs up

Wait, how can you like the update if you haven't downloaded it? If you already have the game, you can just run it, it'll download a zip for you. Extract that zip somewhere and copy over your scores.dat if you want to and play. Probably be best to delete the old one.

If you don't have the game, then yes, the link is in post 1.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

but i'm try post 1 link but it is again old oh shit.

my tt server addres: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
if you want join my tt server contact me
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio

Thumbs up

I really like the stats, I was thinking this would be an excellent feature to add. I have to admit that the items spawning less often does make it more challenging, but definitely in a good way.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

@131
Personally I disagree in terms of the challenge.  Before, with the 14% drop rate, I felt I could play the game with a level of skill and strategy - do I cover that pit or use it to my advantage, for one.  Now, with powerups being far rarer, it makes it more of a worry rather than a thing to just keep in your head as you go.  Could be an idea for a game mode - difficulty settings (normal and overkill) big_smile

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

Thumbs up

@132 personally for me, now that I know I get less pit covers, I honestly feel like I must strategize more because since I have a limited amount, and invincibility isn't running rampant, I can't just cover pits willy nilly for worry that I'll allow too many cannons to shoot at me. Also, having limited covers makes me question, Hmm. Does that pit really need to be covered? Or should I wait and use that on a more inconvenient pit?

Thumbs up

I actually think difficulty levels aren't a bad idea. If you decide to implement them, it would probably make sense to divide the scoreboards based on which level people are playing at.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

Thumbs up

When I run the latest update, Aug. 14 2018, I get:

"Themida

Cannot find 'LocaleCommon.dll'. Please, re-install this
application"

Then when I hit OK:

"Fatal Error!

Failed to execute script the"

Nice game BTW, I'm having a lot of fun with it, or was until I updated and got this. smile Those damn canon balls keep killing me, I keep forgetting to jump!

Thumbs up

@135 I'm getting the same error you're getting with the new update. This game is one of the most addicting games I've played so far, keep up the good work.

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GXp … 3ZTR3JIOTg

Thumbs up

Hi. Definitely an addicting game. Can we get translation support at some point? It could definitely help some people out and increase the popularity.

Thumbs up

Thanks for your feedback guys. For those getting the error, there's a file called error.log in the oh shit folder that it creates when it shows you a fatal error message. Please post the contents here. I have another person in the skype group getting this error, and I have a strong feeling that you're dealing with an error that has to do with the speech output library I use's jaws support.

Thumbs up

@138Just want to say that I'm not using JAWS and the game runs fine. Consider this a verification that the issue is likely due to JAWS as you suggested.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

Thumbs up

I'm using NVDA, and here is the error file content even after updating to 1.53:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "the.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "functions.py", line 138, in mainmenu
  File "classes.py", line 17, in __init__
Exception: no TTS found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "the.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "functions.py", line 138, in mainmenu
  File "classes.py", line 17, in __init__
Exception: no TTS found

Download Crazy Party's remade English translation right now from:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_GXp … 3ZTR3JIOTg

Thumbs up

Themida sounds like Code Factory Eloquence. I experienced this error on one computer but not another. Not sure what I did to fix it, or why only one computer had the problem. Both computers are running JAWS.

Thumbs up

Hmm. I bet this error is occuring then because the library is not detecting things as tts voice and thus saying no tts found. Makes the most sense to me. This shouldn't be too hard to fix. I'm working on a new feature and tweaking a bit of code. Luckily this won't require a board clear, but you guys should get version 1.6 tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to be as quick as I can without majorly breaking stuff so that people like Riad and others having this error can get back to grabbing items!

Thumbs up +1