2018-08-06 18:11:59

Maybe you wanted to ask the magic 8-ball something but didn't have one handy?
Or perhaps you are a developer who needs a random encryption key, but don't know what to use?
This software is built with you in mind.
Usable by both blind and sighted it is the next step in Nathan Tech development as we bring to you the Deep Thought Generator.
This small program combines over 15 types of random generator to provide you with a sleek, sexy machine to handle all your needs.
It even comes with a custom button,so you can make your own!
Some of the generators include:
magic 8-ball,
number generators[various],
letters,
random string[useful for encryption keys],
big number generator[useful for raffles],
colours,
dice,
bingo numbers[both british terminology and american style B-i-n-g-o],
cards, both classic and tarot
and a lot more!
I hope you find the software useful and let me know your feedback.
Download: https://nathantech.net/nathantechsoftware.php
Thank

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-08-06 20:24:09

Hi.
Wow this is incredible, I can't wait to try it! Thumbs-up for that post, and for releasing this awesome tool!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-08-07 15:56:15

Hi there,
I'm glad you like it! smile

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-08-08 15:37:12 (edited by x0 2018-08-08 15:39:46)

I get an ssl error when trying to connect to your website.
nathantech.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
cosmicrage.nathantech.net, www.cosmicrage.nathantech.net

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
Edit: I forced it to go through anyway and now I get a 404! SO yeah you broke some shit.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-08-08 16:37:33

hi @x0
Sorry for the delay!
I was doing a bit of website tinkering, also known as taring the hole server down, ramming it into a tiny box and rebuilding it.
The error should now be resolved.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-08-09 00:29:15 (edited by x0 2018-08-09 00:29:48)

nope, still broken. Insecure connection followed by 404. You should click the damn link you gave us or give us a direct link to the software instead of some overview software page that doesn't fuckin exist.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-08-09 01:25:33

Post six: it works fine here. Perhaps try typing their main website and going from there?

2018-08-09 01:48:40

Broke for me too.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-08-09 01:48:52

Broken for me too

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-08-09 03:04:49 (edited by x0 2018-08-09 03:05:09)

ivan you double posted with the same thing. And yeah, for me, I've tried going from their main website and literally every skip to link on the front gives a 404. So I think something hasn't propogated yet, did he switch servers?

----------

2018-08-10 16:50:55

yeah it is the same for me as well

my discord: gamer20#7735
my keybase, note you will need the keybase mac, linux, or windows client to access it: k:\public\theblindgamer50
if you also wish to contact me on telegram, you can do so by going to this link: http://t.me/theblindgamer50
have a nice day!

2018-08-11 18:45:51

it worked fine for me, but my question if i might ask is, what did you use to build this awesome thing?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-08-12 00:37:02

@6: temper, temper!

The link he provided works fine here, no SSL errors and it loads properly.

2018-08-12 01:41:48

Well, works fine for me here, but i won't download and install it cause try to guess why, it's damn not portable. I want a portable copy of without any exicutables to set this thing up. Some time ago i used to setup only the programms that require setup, that is, my opinion but off topic, stw should be portable too cause it's annoying to have this setup files getting on your registry, and putting garbage to it. That's why games for blinds should be portable, they, have, no, need, for, setup.exe, thikngy! it's useless. Maybe the devs it looks cooler this way, but it isn't. So no, thanks, i'll wait for the portable version to appear.

2018-08-12 02:20:26

@post 14. you can always try this (the so called garbage edition) in your terms, or this this (the trash free, green edition) you know? and see how far away you can get... erhm, save the planet with those horrible, pesky from hell installers.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-08-12 02:33:16

@15, rofl lol lol.

2018-08-12 16:09:39

Hi there,
@x0 I'm sorry to hear of your continuing difficulty with the link.
Bare in mind that Nathan Tech only has the ability to test from a singular location, so DNS propigation is a very high possibility.
Also, I would like to remind you that the refresh feature on a browser should also be checked. Sometimes, browsers do not put in new requests, they simply use old data, because it is faster for them.
Never the less, I have checked the links you mentioned and all are seemingly working.
@ashleygrobler04 it was made out of the power of the human mind. smile

@SkyLord are portable issues a big sticking point for you?
Nathan Tech's website is due to undergo some changes in the future, to simplify some things, add more features, and to get rid of our BGT games and swap them out with up-to-date code. If having portable versions would help, we'll be happy to do it.
Thank you!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-08-12 20:17:50

Just hit control F5 to bypass any caches page.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-12 20:19:51

ALso there is this:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from nathantech.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policysystem information and page contentPrivacy policy
Back to safety
ADVANCED

Now I know that its not a big deal, but that's gonna scare people off who don't know any better. You need to renew your certificate most likely. I recommend certbot and its apache module if that is what you are using as your web server. It's quick and easy to install, takes seconds to fetch your cert, and you'll get email whenever its about to need renewal.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-12 23:58:53 (edited by x0 2018-08-12 23:59:52)

I'm using firefox. I had to manually find the IP address using 1.1.1.1 as a server and browse there by hand to pull anything. I've got my computer and router saying use 1.1.1.1 as dns but for some reason it still goes to the old one, where cosmic rage was the title of the home page.

----------

2018-08-13 00:41:01

that's what I'm using as well.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-14 19:50:29

the problem is with 1.1.1.1. Don't use it. I hate to say so but it doesn't like to receive things. A friend gave me the address for a team talk server and I tried to go to it only to get failed dns resolution, it's a duckdns.org domain but it's existed for months. At that point I just went back to 8.8.8.8.

----------

2018-08-14 21:11:40

Ah ok, if anything comes up, that's where I'll check first, but I've been using it almost since its inception without issue.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-07 07:24:33

Hi!
I love this tool. It is very great for me and I have created some new generators too.
Nate knows about those generators too.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.