2018-08-14 01:08:24

Hello everyone.  So for a while, I've been enduring a nearly 2 hour commute 4 days a week to my internship (one way, so bye 4 hours of my life).   I've had a few things to distract me on my I-phone, but have been trying to look into new options that'd work on a phone that does not have the greatest of internet capabilities (being an Iphone 5s... why yes I need to upgrade).   I was just curious if people have any good suggestions to pass the train ride while having to be seated for the entire thing (so no games with excessive motion where I'd melee the person across from me). 

Already been playing Adventure to Fate:  Quest for the Future,  logging into Godville to keep my walking disaster zone entertained, and well actually wow, that's it.  So right, been needing to expand my entertainment options on the gaming front when listening to an audiobook is not what i feel like doing.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2018-08-14 18:23:00

How about King of Dragon Pass, or the sequel, Six Ages: Ride like the Wind? These are both a mix of RPG and strategy, single-player and can keep you entertained for hours, easily. THey're a bit expensive but well worth the cost if you enjoy fantasy storytelling.