2018-08-13 14:23:55

Hi all, I understand that this app is not new but it's free and who doesn't like free things? the game in question is called "LEGEND OF THE CRYPTIDS." You can find the description at  applevis.com. Agreed, it has some miner issues with buttons being labled but if you can look past that, you'll do just fine. The game has music and nice sound affects. So why not give it a go? if you like the game, please thumbs me up and pm me so we can make a clan and over throw our enemies.

2018-08-13 15:18:30

Still trying to get used to this, will see how I feel after a few hours of playing.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-08-13 15:28:55

Hey Death, I know it's hard at first but when I play more and get used to the innerface, I'll post you a private message and I'll also post in the general discussion forum. Take care.

2018-08-13 16:16:47

Yeah I'm wondering if there's some kind of battle history, because spamming my one attack isn't really that fun. I'm hoping this gets more strategic. Also just the unlabeled links take some getting used to.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-08-13 18:36:49

this game has been on the app store for a while now. the interface got more inaccessible with each update. haven't tested the newest version... will do that actually.

2018-08-13 20:28:05

how come they haven't fixed the buttons?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-08-13 21:51:41

I remember trying one of the games by the same company which worked on a similar premise, and again, a lot of button guessing and unlabeled images as people have said, also there are apparently later operations involved with melding creatures etc that are utterly impossible with vo.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-12 16:06:03

hi, is there a nother card game like this wich we can play? earlier there was ayakashi ghost guild but it isnt longer in app-store.