2018-08-13 10:21:46

Is the well broken for anyone else?

I can gather water from it, but it doesn't show up in my inventory.

I also can't seem to be able to find bones in meat, which you kind of need to make a fishing rod, among other items.

2018-08-13 14:24:00

@privatetai, its not running out of energy that is the problem, since sleeping and eating both take zero energy, its running out of time, though I might just give in and either restart the game or grind up enough resources from other activities to sell off to produce enough gold for the lullaby since the developer hasn't mentioned fixing the time bug any time soon, so it seems what we see is what we get, irritating though that is.

@Cooltirk, you can get bones by the task "gather bones in meat" once you have some meat to actually get bones from, likewise draw water from the well is  in the tasks list, though it probably takes some energy boosts.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-13 15:53:31

That's just it, I have meat, yet when I try to find bones it doesn't register, even though it makes the sound to indicate the task is done.

It's the same when trying to use the well and chopping down trees.

They simply don't register.

According to the developer on applevis, that time bug isn't a bug, so try not to work your people to exaustion.

I only encounted that problem once and was able to solve it.

Luckily the lullaby wasn't expensive at that time.

2018-08-13 16:29:09

I was actually going to try this game out when  I had some free time and it did really sound interesting from what I read in the first post, but then I read this on applevis.

dev wrote:

Hello Apple Vis forum
Knight Commander has just been approved for the App Store.
It has been a real struggle to get it their as I seem to have broken almost
all of the guidelines that are set out for developers to follow.

The game is not as far forward as i would like as i have
been busy for the last 2 weeks to get it approved.

As with most of my apps and games they get a whole lot better
when released and people support them.

and have decided not to, for now.
Although I do hope I feel like trying it in the future as it is certainly a good concept, and has a lot of potential.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-08-13 16:49:37

not sure if there is any requirements to make it show up, but you  get to have little wars by going to the shop. I think I got access to them when I had all my guys equipped with at least one weapon but not sure. I got my butt handed to me several times.

Also someone might want to get in touch with the developer and let them know that you can't leave the war screen once you are in as far as I can tell.

As for the  problem with the tree chopping and such, check "gather wood" and other things to see if they go up when you finish a task, both wood and chopping trees give you the same thing, just wood only gives you a little while trees tends to get you 15 at a time as I see it.

Not sure what is going on with the bones.

Also, how does one get chickens and cows?

2018-08-13 18:34:00

You get chickens and cows from animal farm I think.
The wood/water not registering is because your inventory is getting full. I noticed when my inventory's at around 80% full, alot of things don't register, so I sell off alot of things then they work again.

2018-08-13 23:38:22

Would someone write up a guide for this game?
Especially for those who have never played a game like this before.

2018-08-14 10:42:32

I still haven't encountered any enemies, all of my guys have weapons equiped but there are no wars available at the shop.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-08-14 12:20:39

Nope, third day playing and  I have not seen any combbatt eitthher.

2018-08-14 14:04:08

I'm not sure if I should mention this, since someone pointed it out on applevis it's bound to be noticed.

There is a bug in the game that'll let you sell items, yet the item you sold is still in your inventory.

Just double tap and hold on the item you want to sell and you can make some quick and easy cash, at least until there's a fix.

This little gem has certainly sped up my making cash.

Is it cheating? yeah probably, but it'll most likely be patched since someone already pointed it out and the developer checks that thread.

2018-08-14 14:41:21

there was a "start war" option at the bottom of the shop, but letting you know if you do it you'll not be able to get out of that screen as things currently are.

2018-08-14 14:53:32

Sadly I don't have that option. Maybe I should start a new game but I really don't want to lose progress in the current one, I am pretty far with buildings, almost done the library.

Stephen King

2018-08-14 15:19:42

no one has answer me yet a lot of you can built many place that I can't do right now because I don't know where to find planks
if you can tell me where and what item require crafting if needed for making planks please tell me

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-08-14 15:52:57

You have to build a sawmill in order to produce planks. After you do that just select the task make planks at the sawmill or something like that. You need wood for making planks.

Stephen King

2018-08-14 15:57:10

To make planks, you will first need to build a sawmill.

If you double tap and hold on the sawmill, it will tell you what you need.

I think it's something like 30 bricks, 10 wood, and 1 stone knife.

I'm trying to figure out how to make rubber, the only thing missing is the rubber tree.

Where can I get one of those?

2018-08-14 18:21:11

build a crop farm and put someone to get crops, you will eventually get the rubber tree.

Stephen King

2018-08-14 19:20:52

Sadly, the new update just got submitted and it'll require us to restart our games over. Ouch my 100 sheds!

2018-08-14 20:15:53

what will be in the new update do you know? i just bought this game i quite like it so far. but why would you buy a war? that means you can choose when you fight. which isn't exactly going to be a challange or am i missing something here?

2018-08-14 20:17:57

I suggest everyone interested in contacting the developer and to find out about what's in new updates and more to go to this thread here where he's active on:

https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-gami … ment-88048

2018-08-14 20:18:57

shame the developer doesn't come here as well.

2018-08-14 20:21:09

He may not think of it as an audio game since as far as I can tell, it was meant for sighted players and just had voiceover support added.

Or he just doesn't know about this forum heh.

Either way, devs are very busy, were I one I'd imagine one forum to keep up with is more than enough head aches lol.

2018-08-14 23:02:07

How is the battle system on this game?
Do you control the battle?
Or is it control by the computer?

2018-08-15 00:17:45

Hi all
I hate to post this, since generally I am not asking such things from people...
But can someone gift me the game?
I have my apple id set to Denmark due to a relative of mine living there. If someone can do it, i will gladly appreciate...
Thanks in advance and sorry for asking this. Dont want to look like i am begging for someone to gift it.
If the sender wants any details such as my apple id, pm me, please.
Thanks again in advance.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-08-15 08:16:04

Hi.
SO, I don't know what I'm doing right or wrong, but I have not seen any battles yet, and none of my people have got sick, lost health or needed any food. In which situations do you need to make the people eat?
@razvitasca: Since your Apple ID is linked to Denmark, I'll gladly give you the game. It is not expensive at all, just like a cup of coffee. smile
I'll send you a mail, or a PM if the mail doesn't work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-08-15 13:29:26

If any of you have suggestions for fixes and features for the game contact the developer John at the following email address.
It's the one you get from his site.

[email protected]