2018-08-05 22:06:45

Hi, decided that it was a good idea to actually make one of these accounts with a user name I actually do use on various other games.  I go by William at my home life due to an inside joke about my town, and have been an audiogame player for about uh, 8 years?  I've previously played some interactive fiction before hand. 

I currently scatter about a few games, which some members have noticed me on.  Mainly on the Lost Souls mud, at times on Crazy Party, or on TSP's Yu-Gi-Oh mud.  I also venture forth into other muds to check out their playability or accessibility options, and see if developers of the mud would mind putting in some ease of life changes in regards to outputs.  It's usually not up to the level of a fully fledged soundpack, but stuff like spam reduction options, seeing how fast the combat is for a non-visual user to keep up or determine the game state, and some annoyance removals on files, such as a series of punctuation's that are somehow read even with punctuation at low to none.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

Thumbs up

2018-08-06 02:20:53

Hello, and my name is Juan Reina and I love audiogames! tell me if I should more in this.

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2018-08-06 03:27:13

hello guys i'm realy not good at riting things, But i'll try my best. My name is Juan reina, and and i'm 16 i've been plaiyng audiogames for ten yeares now, love games FPS games, action games and beet em ups. don't like muds or text bayst games or any thing like that. I hope thats enough to give me access, or at least a pass O, and I don't like it when people are being meen to each other I se alot of that on this forrum I'm telling you it's not going to be any of that with me.

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2018-08-06 09:52:24

@Vazbol Hello and welcome to the forum, there are plenty of Mud fans around here (indeed I need to do a writeup for lost souls myself), so hopefully you  find this a good place to be.

@juan  welcome as well, there is certainly no shortage of people who enjoy action games etc, I'm  getting back into swamp myself, so hopefully you'll also have fun on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-07 01:26:35

Hello to all I am Alberto, I enjoy playing audio games, and enjoy helping as much as I can.  I also Love android and IOS and would be glad to help anyone with questions with either platform.

Thumbs up

2018-08-07 03:29:30

Hi Alberto.

Welcome to the forum, if you love audiogames this is the right place, and Ios and Android certainly get their share of discussion. Hope you find this a good place to be.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-08 09:03:19

Hi everyone.
this is obviously my first post but I have been reading the forum since around 2016 and finally got around to registering recently.
I need to comments around forum.
have a good day

Thumbs up

2018-08-08 11:40:34

Greetings apollo, hope you enjoy being around this forum now you've graced us with your godly presence big_smile.

2018-08-08 12:32:43

tongue

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 13:45:21

Hi My name is Clay and I am from Montreal Canada. Professionally I am a Digital Marketing strategist and when I am not doing anything I love to play soccer.

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 15:55:13

hi, i am mohammed hossam radwan, i am egyptian, i have 15 years old, i was reading on audiogames forum before i registor so i have an idea how the forum works and i hope to be allowed soon, thx ,

You can find me on Mastodon, @[email protected], you can E-Mail and Skype me, [email protected], Discord me: muhammad_hussam. Telegram me: mhr_musician. Steam me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 … 8855/home/

Thumbs up

2018-08-10 19:06:24

@clayvligon, hello and welcome to the forum, would you mind just saying a word or two about whether your interested in the subject of this forum? That is audiogames. Sorry to be so precise but we've had issues with spambots in the past.

@mhr91358 welcome to the forum, this is the place to come if your interested in audiogames, and your certainly not our first member from Egypt.
Hope you have fun.

2018-08-11 13:40:40

hello, my real name is, saqib mir
and i joined this forum for any information on audio games
thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-08-12 15:26:15

Hi Saqib and welcome. This forum is definitely the right place to get information on audiogames, so hopefully you'll have fun while your here. Any questions feel free to ask, or just check the site faq.

2018-08-13 11:59:09

Hello.
My name is Patrick. I don't know if people'll like my username, but I just figured I would come in here to the forum and say hello.
I am a 13 year old from Kansas.
Hope you have a good day.
Patrick.

2018-08-13 14:13:08

Hi Patrick. Hope you have fun on the forum discussing audiogames.

2018-08-14 12:32:19

Hello. I'm Nikolett from Hungary, really love gaming and that's one of the reasons why i registered here. At first i was only reading the topics, but after i won one of the copies of Tomb hunter, i decided to create an account as well.

Thumbs up

2018-08-15 00:31:25

hi, my name is mazen alfraidi , i am 13 years Old ,i love audio games ,i play games like swamp.
hope you have a good day
thx..

Thumbs up

2018-09-06 10:03:11

Hello,

My names Josh and I work for a startup that's developing games for the blind and visually impaired. I'm coming here and get some advice and information from the community. I hope we can bring an enjoyable gaming experience to you in the future.

Thanks,
-Joshua

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-06 10:05:09

Welcome to the forum Joshua.  Can you tell us a bit more about you or your startup company?

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-06 10:31:24

Cool. Welcome. Glad you found this... It's been down for 3 days, usually this doesn't happen, but hey.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-09-06 14:04:54

Hello This is austin, and welcome back audio games.

Thumbs up

2018-09-06 17:31:27

Hi all. My name is Ty. My favorite audio game is stw. You can find me on there with the name AudioGamer2005. I am 12 and fully blind. I’m just learning bgt.

Thumbs up

2018-09-06 17:37:50

Welcome to the forum Ty (haydenlane).

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-06 23:47:11

Hello all. My name is Ty.  I tried making another account earlier but the username got messed up. My favoritE game is stw. TK and rtr are also awesome to

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up