Personally I really like this game. Really looking forward to the full version.

Thumbs up

@107
Oops! I think I missed the post regarding the changes. I am sorry!
I am glad the game is going in the right direction. smile
@108
I just said why I don't like the jumping system and from my explanation I thought it's fully understandable why it shouldn't working like that. smile
No flames, no war here, just my opinion.

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

Hi.
Awesome to see that peoples feedback really is taking seriously.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up +1

@105
Actually no, you didn't. A sword would automatically trigger once you got in melee range of an enemy, and you would in fact slice through one thing, not throw it. Whips we never even got to use, and nets were only usable to catch scarabs.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

@109
That's really good to here, props to Mason for taking the advice into account and you for helping test things hands on.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

despite my complaints earlier I'm one of those people that needs to finish a game. I'm glad there are improvements being made. I still think that the initial price of 30 dollars is a bit high as  the levels are fairly short.  Also I wish you'd call the sword something else as you wouldn't normally throw a sword.  smile

Thumbs up

Thank you, I'm not the only one... lol I even suggested replacements in an earlier post.

guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

108 (edited by musicalman 2018-08-12 19:00:12)

@109, that's the kind of stuff we need done. Too many times, people seem to bash a game and devs sometimes don't seem to care. I'm glad this time is different. I enjoy the premise of the game so I am excited for it, flaws or no flaws really. But I am completely in favor of seeking improvement!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

Thumbs up

why would their be cars in that kind of game? it doesn't make sense. maybe do spikes or darts.

Thumbs up

I just preordered my copy of the game. Do you plan to offer an updated demo? I listened to Liam's stream and agree with everything he said. I'm glad you're making these changes. Hopefully this will be a great product.

Do you have plans to create a random mode? This could provide far more replay value by generating levels on the fly with randomly placed enemies and traps.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

Thumbs up

Hi Chris,

Yes. When the game is released there will be a demo mode which will be updated. Also the random mode has been added to the todo list but it may not be in version 1.0.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

Thumbs up

@mason, not sure if this is the right place to mention suggestions? but whatever,
i think you should make some sort of reward for beating the game, my idea being the ability to make your own maps, or maybe you  could let us do that right away with the full version
and before anyone says just do it in 2dp or whatever, i can't, cause there's a lot of stuff in th that 2dp doesn't have
just a fun idea

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

Just a thought but make some of the steps echoey it's a tomb after all  big_smile

Thumbs up

I agree  with post 112. This is not a fighting or building game, but we all have to face it that at some point all the stuff to do will be done and this person will just have to go do it all over again and that's kind of boring lols. I of corse, can't say mason do this, mason do that. I'm just saying that a map builder would be cool. Especially with placeable enemies, hazards, etc etc. Something 2dp or sbyw never had. And maybe a topic on this forum where people share the tomb maps.
Excuse me for my spelling error if any.

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

115 (edited by redfox 2018-08-14 21:33:47)

a random mode also does sound fun af so, yeah

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

a map builder could actually be done. Aaron baker pulled it off with adventure at c:, and mason's th has very similar features and hazzard patterns, with perhaps the adition of a 2d world rather than just left/right movement as in aac's case. All he'd need to do then is also let you put in custom sounds for footsteps and enemies and other things, then you'd have a fully functional map building engine. A random or infinit mode would be possible, the problem is mason would need to add a lot of background checks as the level was generated to make sure it was still beatable, which could then result in only a smaller number of hazzard and enemy configurations making it past the checks. One way to increase replay value is to add higher difficulty settings where the level design looks different and is harder to get through once you beat the game for the first time, or achievements/trofies for doing certain things like in aac.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

massonian,
Someone wrote I wish you'd call the sword something else as you wouldn't normally throw a sword.
How about calling it a dagger?

Thumbs up

hi, how to finish level and open door

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

Thumbs up

or change the sounds a bit and turn it into a javilin, spear, or throwing knife. If you throw it, it sounds a lot like a knife anyway.

Bar, bar, bar...

Thumbs up

Mmm knives.

Thumbs up

I'm in favor... perhaps not knives though... knives don't fly through things and keep going. Granted, a spear doesn't either... but it's slightly more believable.

guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

i'd say you could make it some super light weight skinny javalin that can achieve speeds graite enough to cut threw a skeleton and a snake and a spider and every thing in it's path, it could be some ultra rare metal and be super eligal cause your a tomb hunter so you got it off the black market or some shit. i d k, to do that i think it would need a bit more sound design, but not a lot, also what  other plans for weapons are there? are you going to throw machine guns next? or maybe throw some arrows with your bare hands?

Thumbs up

someone tell me how to pass level, if i ce sound of end lvl

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

Thumbs up

shit if you're going that route. give me a  fn-p90 sub gun. then i can spray and pray lol.

Thumbs up

@123 try jumping when you're under the portal, or try jumping into it from further away.

Bar, bar, bar...

Thumbs up