2007-11-04 02:21:41

USA Games Interactive has announced the immediate availability of a trailer for its upcoming game USA Raceway. The  following link will take you to the download page to download the mp3: http://www.usagames.us/trailers.php . And here is a direct link to the mp3 just in case: http://www.usagames.us/downloads/trailers/Raceway.mp3. Enjoy!

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 00:28:28

Its not us, its .com. So the link would be:

http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/down … ceway.mp3. Enjoy!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 01:04:36

Hi The links aren't correct I checked on the usa games site and their wasn't a link for it.  I want to hear it I am interested in what it sounds like.

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 03:24:19

Please do not revive dead topics. This post was made over 3 years ago. Morons.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 07:53:07

I agree with not reviving dead topics.
I fail to see cause for name calling, however.

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 07:53:19

I agree. Lock these topics already. People, it takes two seconds to go create a topic on the general discussion board if you have something to say about a news post. Almost literally two seconds. I think that people should be forced to make their own discussion topic elsewhere, or have a discussion topic created with each news post by the poster. I've suggested this before and people said discussion this way would be easier. Seriously people, how hard is it to click three links, type in some text and hit a button? It sounds harsh and it is, but this isn't the first time extremely old topics have been revived. Lets just lock these already so news posts stay in the correct order and so you know that something new is out when something gets posted.

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 08:20:59

I agree with both Bladestorm and Stirlock. This is damn stupid. If we continue to post on this topic, it'll always be at the top, unless Dark adds another post, but if someone posts in here again, it's new news, according to the PHP script. So god damn it, lock the boards, CX. What, you think this trailer will be updating any time soon? This is at least two times I've scene this happen. Too bad a new Raceway trailer didn't come out. Because if a new user to the site saw this, they'be be excited, and than read the date on the post.

So CX, I think your decision to not lock the boards serves no purpose whatsoever. Why, exactly, do you choose to not lock these topics. It's the damn newsroom for fucks sake.

And yes, I said it; I'm sick and tired of this crap; there's no need for it.

2010-08-14 14:03:46

Hi,
I'm not sure if locking the newsroom would be a good idea, but if the script was just revised, it'd be better. I don't believe this, it had me excited. and, it says august 14 on the homepage now. and look! when i submit this post, it's going to go to the top again. something really, really has to be done about this, because i was fooled into thinking a new trailer had been released!

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 14:46:47

me too!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2010-08-14 20:51:40

why not just delete the damn topics that are a year old, jesus!

2010-08-14 22:20:13

hi, I really don't think name calling or frequent cursing is needed in posting in a thread. but, as for the topic at hand. I was fooled as well. I really thought that USA Games had put a new race way trailer out. and I thought that Tom was actually going to start working on the game.

Thumbs up

2010-08-14 23:39:49

Okay, major moderator post!

Stop name calling, suggesting not to revive dead topics is one thing but swearing and name calling is just plain wrong.

Second I have no power to lock the news board, I have no more powers than Dark. We would have to lock each topic manually. I am not responsible for the code of the forum nor do I have access to it, that is the domain of Richard and Senderman. They own and administrate this site, me and Dark just help keep it tidy. We have made them aware of the issues with the PHP but they're busy people. Yelling at me won't help anything. I don't even know PHP frankly so even if I did have access I couldn't fix anything.

I don't give this kind of warning lightly, this isn't the usual "calm down and behave" mod warning this is an impending hammer swing type warning.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up

2010-08-15 01:29:53

I should have read the date on the post I was also fulled into thinking that there was a new trailor out for the game.

Thumbs up

2010-08-15 05:36:11

It's probably best we let this one die.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

Thumbs up