2018-08-11 16:34:42

hi. First. I don't knonw this should be in general game discussions or not if this topic must in general game discussions, please fill free to move it.

Now. I really interested in vatsim and aviations. so, I wanna ask you all guys. can a blind play vatsim? Does vatsim have blind pilots? thanks

2018-08-11 18:40:15

hi
as far as I know you cant really play vatsim as a blind person because you have a real person telling you what to do and you have to tspeak with that person in a pilot's language so he can understand you and most likely the person will be angry if you don't do what he says.

2018-08-12 02:40:23

o. so, no blind pilots online there?

2018-08-12 02:41:06

i'm hoping other individual will develop an addon for free for us to play fsx or other simulator.

2018-08-15 00:07:05

Yes you can fly on vatsim as a blind pilot, I have done it, although it is a little difficult with the add-ons we currently have, it’s certainly doable but it takes quite a lot of explaining to controllers. Its Certainly not a walk in the park

2018-09-11 15:32:32

How? It doesn’t work with fsx pilot

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-09-14 22:07:14

What doesn't work. Vatsim is a virtual controler network, you log on and fly as you are controled by ATC. As such, it works with fsx pilot, you just fly on a flight plan as normal. Some things don't work, like all sids and stars with their restrictions, but as long as the controler is understanding enough then it is doable.