2018-08-10 06:20:40 (edited by defender 2018-08-10 06:21:21)

Yeah Cae, but almost all of his posts about code are just doing the same thing, comparing one language that's popular at the time in the ag community with another language that's popular at the time in the ag community, but never actually doing anything with any language that I'm aware of.
Plus topics like python VS BGT always devolve into assholery anyway, so posting them is just asking for trouble, just like JAWS VS NVDA topics.

2018-08-10 09:15:06

matt1211,
For example. In America, I can create big business. From Britain it is better to do international business.
ironcross32,
I understand the things that you are talking about. But you don't want to hear me!
Variety exists. I understand, it's true. But in any case, we can talk about the majority and the minority.
For example, in one country there are many Christians. It is a fact. This does not mean that there are no Muslims in this country. But there are more Christians, this is a fact.
Also with girls. I can find girls who like to drink alcohol, for example wine in Britain and in America. But this does not mean that there are as many girls as in such countries as Russia or Ukraine.
shotgunshell,
Thank you. Just I haven't so many friends from Britain and America, for this reason I'm writing here on the forum.
You are wrong. I've been studying life in America and Britain for about a year. 3 years is about my programming questions.
JaceK,
If I create topics and ask questions repeatedly, it means that I didn't find answers, or these answers didn't satisfy me.

2018-08-10 10:29:09

Jonikster, whether looking for a relationship or starting a business in Britain, America, Russia, Columbia or hell probably the north pole! you will need to deal with people, listen to people, appreciate what people are saying even if you disagree and respond accordingly. I would strongly suggest you have a think about how you treat people, how you deal with people, how you listen to people, since if your having trouble getting on on this forum with a lot of presumably like minded people, you will likely have even more problems getting on elsewhere in life.

For a start, take it from someone who began the relationship with their wife online, people don't tend to appreciate being asked the same question again. If you don't like someone's answer, feel free to disagree, but simply disregarding an answer, much less any and all answers you've received will put people off as in my screwdriver example.

You should also consider explaining yourself a little better, for example, I'm afraid at the moment your repeated assertion that you "like drunk girls" makes you sound like a creep who's looking to take sexual advantage of girls, especially when you assert things like you can "get a girl when you want", ----- since neither girls (nor in this era most guys either), appreciate people who speak of women as "objects" to be "got"

Similarly, when you start talking about earning millions or just starting a business like that, or going to study at Cambridge, it makes you appear arrogant and possibly even delusional, since academic qualifications at top universities are not something you can just "get" anymore than you can just "get a girl"

People have attempted to help you, with these things, have put you in touch with resources such as the home office page on immigration or websites about travel, but when you disregard what people have said and just ask the same questions again, it tends to be pretty irritating for the people who have tried to help you.

Hopefully you will take note of this and we can have less unpleasantness.

Btw, to everyone else, as to why this isn't a matter for moderation, unless people start chucking the personal remarks its not a matter for moderation, after all there is no rule against people being "annoying" just about how people express that annoyance, since there is a big difference between "this is very annoying"

and "Bugger off you bloody annoying arse hole!" big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-10 15:44:03

Hello,
If you have not apreciated the answers you got here, why do you ask here again? Go ask somewhere else, it's more likeley you will get more different answers.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-08-10 15:58:38

@52 I'm glad to know you don't think everyone in a country behaves the same way then. Though I don't see where you think I don't hear you. I've written some long, thought out posts in your topics that have been advice you could take and use. Maybe its not what you wanted at that particular time, but people have posted a lot of resources across many of your topics.

Seriously though, whether you want to admit it or not, the time is nigh that you will have to do one of these things if you are serious about leaving your country. I get that you want to gather as much information as possible about a place before you go trying to live there, but the data gathering step is over. The fact is, you can do any of these things anywhere you want to across the entire USA or Canada or England, or many other countries. It's down to your drive and determination that will govern your success, not where you are located geographically. I get that things are not good where you are now, and yes, there are a lot of countries that this type of thinking is just completely out of the question, but its not like that in western society.

A lot of this is also going to boil down to your attitude and how you present yourself to people, every impression you make is going to be important, you can screw up a first impression which could cost you a job, a friendship, a partnership with someone who is business savvy, or someone else who is in the know. A lot of this stuff requires that you know the right people, and you will never do that if you go around asking inane questions, saying that drunk girls excite you, etc. In fact, with all the me too stuff going around, and the extreme feminists raging, you better just not say anything at all that could even be potentially misconstrued as suggestive. A friend of my mom lost his job for complimenting someone on her skirt, but he's not a creeper, I know the guy, he isn't like that.

Being blind will sort of get you off the hook with some standards of social acceptability. The fact is that most sighted people don't see us the same way as they see their colleagues or friends. We're not equals in their eyes, we're piteous creatures who need love and coddling. So whether or not any of us agrees with how we're generally treated, being blind means you don't have to be 100% socially acceptable. But you should develop your social skills. If starting a business is something you want to do, you will need to not only talk to your customers, but before that ever happens, you'll have to write up a business plan and talk to a bank manager about a startup loan. Business is communication, its networking, its charisma, and you will not survive without it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-10 16:29:37

@jonikster, I'd like to correct you on something: you say that in America, its better to start a local business, whereas its better to start international businesses in the UK. You can very easily do one or the other in either country; for example, private companies who have not gone the international route like Greenergy, John Lewis Partnership, IPMG, Stemcor, Swire, McLaren Technology Group, etc. all are private ones. But considering the fact that you've entirely ignored and/or forgotten everything I've told you so far (and I think all of us would agree that some suggestions I've offered prior to this topic and prior to when this started getting annoying) were quite good ones.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-08-10 18:28:49

I also find it strange that you haven't considered Sweden, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Canada, the Netherlands, Denmark and New Zealand,, which as far as I know all have free healthcare, support for the unemployed/disabled, developed cities with decent transportation systems, and have a majority of English speakers.
Seems limiting...

2018-08-10 19:02:55

@Ironcross, I find it interesting that you mention in post 55 that blindness can get you off always having to maintain socially acceptable behaviour. If anything I've found the opposite, that because! you always start one step down the ladder and at arms length from most people, you have to ironically be even more! socially able than everyone else, even more able to talk to people, put people at ease, know at least a little about etiquette in formal settings and so on if you want to get anywhere, and even then, its still a lottery as to whether you'll come up against someone who is just plane prejudiced either way.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-11 08:35:29

burak,
Because there are different people here. There are no other places where I can ask blind people.
ironcross32,
Thank you. About resources, I only saw about Google and Youtube.
I wanted to ask the blind, for this reason I'm writing here.
Ethin,
I said that if I live in America, I can make big business in America, because America is a very big country. If I live in the UK, it is better to make an international business, because the UK is a small country.
defender,
I studied life in different countries and came to the conclusion that my good options are the US and the UK. In addition, I have looked at Canada and the Netherlands, but the US and the UK are more important to me. Because I like culture, people.

2018-08-11 08:37:28

Guys. Thank you for your answers.
This is really a difficult choice for me. But I realized that what arguments I would not be looking for against the UK is a good choice for me.
I'm still interested in the United States, but first of all I will aspire to the UK.

2018-08-11 13:30:42

See that right there, what you just said implies that you think Canada and the Netherlands don't have any culture. Like I don't see how you can be that ignorant. I hope that's a result of you not speaking english natively and not your real thoughts on the subject, otherwise yeah... I don't even know what to say.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-11 13:52:39 (edited by flackers 2018-08-11 14:23:36)

The UK is only relatively small in terms of land area. It has a population of around 70 million. That's plenty big enough to have a very successful national business. It's not like it's a little island in the South Pacific with a population of a thousand or so. What kind of business are you expecting to have, some sort of mega corporation like Apple or something? In that case, no country will be big enough. If I were you I'd be more concerned with just getting a visa and a job. If you come to Britain as a disabled person with no actual job experience, your biggest problem isn't going to be running a global business empire, it's going to be just getting started on the road to citizenship, especially in the current climate.

2018-08-11 20:22:46

@jonikster
добрый день, я не знаю сколько тебе лет, но думаю меньше 18. так вот я из России. сразу говорю: я не имею не чего против украинцев...
я просто хотел сказать о том что ты очень странно и смешно смотришься задавая эти вопросы. прочитав про тягу к пьяненьким девушкам я вообще подумал что вы фрик какой-то.
p.s. for English friends: wrote in Russian. I hope it does not offend you.

2018-08-11 21:30:00

erik-pro wrote:

Good day, I do not know how old you are, but I think less than 18. So here I am from Russia. I immediately say: I have nothing against the Ukrainians ...
I just wanted to say that you are very strange and funny looking at asking these questions. after reading about craving for drunk girls I generally thought that you are some kind of freak.

Hi eric.

Trying out google translate on your above text was amusing big_smile.

We generally prefer people to use English on the forum since that is the only language all moderators speak, and particularly when we get to discussions like this one where matters might be a bit fraught or emotionally tense due to strong feelings, we'd prefer to be able to know exactly what is going on in the conversation to make sure people aren't going across the line into insults, for example, I suspect the above "funny looking" remark was google translate being whacky big_smile.

2018-08-11 21:48:48

o. it is funny. @Dark, i understood you. now I will follow the rules.
but the truth is I am a little ashamed of the fellow.

2018-08-11 22:10:44

The UK is small? Ha! Junixter, you just keep showing us your ignorance and refusal to learn.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-08-11 22:27:36

Lol Eric, no need to be worried,  I am quite aware Russia is a large place and your certainly not our first Russian member, heck one of my best friends in rl is an ex pat Russian living in Britain.

2018-08-12 01:11:44

@65 It's OK, I'm ashamed of him too.

End racism
End division
Become united