2018-08-10 09:13:26

Description from the appstore: You are the leader of a brand new tribe.
Look after your people by giving them food and letting them sleep.
You can customize their photo,gender and name to make it personal i.e. send Uncle Bob down the mines.

Tell them to gather resources and build buildings and craft items to make your empire stronger.

Sell your items for gold and further strengthen your empire by buying services from the shop.(No In-App Purchases required)
Equip them with weapons that you have made.
Complete quests for gold.
Fight with computer opponents.

Features:
Over 150 items to make which include gravy,swords and sheds.
High level of customization possible.
Rich sound effects.
Dynamic in game economy.
Intuitive design.
Lovely music.
A perfect way to waste some time.
Fully Voice over compatible.
The game costs 1.99 dollars and it's worth the money imo. I've played with it for an hour or two and I have to say I am impressed, it reminds me of castaways 2.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-08-10 10:30:28

Hay if this is Ai driven rather than being yet another pvp fest it could be pretty damn awesome!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-10 11:04:34

There is no pvp involved in this game, you play against computer controlled opponents. It's indeed awesome, there's a lot of crafting and building involved, which I rather like. The game is in it's early stages so bugs might occur but I'm sure it will become one of the best strategy games for IOS that we have.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-08-10 13:44:20

Hi.
Wow, awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-08-10 15:06:30

so what is there like a map where you can expand your empire and such? what can you tell us about this? the description isn't saying that much really.

2018-08-10 16:12:16

Where do you find these games?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-08-10 17:43:39

i think all my people are dead minus one. theirs 1 that has 8 energy and one that has 13. they both say warning when i flick to sleep or eat food.

2018-08-10 18:21:14

Hello! This game appears to be really good and fun.. I've always loved empire-building games, especially one that is single player..

2018-08-10 18:41:04

I'm liking this game so far, and even have bought an extra person, could one of you explain how weapons and battle works, I don't get it yet.  it said put the sword I made on someone, but haven't managed it yet. and don't know how to do it. also don't know how to go and fight people yet either.

Built the sawmill but found out that even at max energy right now, my guys aren't strong enough to use it to make planks which is what I built it for.

Also, how do you complete quests? I finished a quest I signed up for in the required time and such but when I click on it it doesn't do anything and I want that money.

2018-08-10 18:57:16

Before my guys ran out of energy  I managed to make bricks but i don't know how to use them.

2018-08-10 19:01:34

make your guys sleep and their energy refills. as for bricks, you use them in buildings, but you need a lot of them to build most of them. For example, you need 20 wood, 30 bricks, and a stone knife to build a sawmill. You can do that on  the town menu. You can also use stuff to build tools on the tools menu and use certain items to make special food on the food menu. They are the tabs on the bottom.

2018-08-10 19:28:42

I'm sorry to ask this but would anybody be willing to purchase the game for me?

2018-08-10 19:59:34

Hi,
I have a game question, and I will answer cao's question as well.
I would also like to know how to equip someone with a weapon, because when I double tap and hold on a perosn, no dialogue seems to pop up at all. It also says nothing about how to battle either.
Now, @caio I wishwe could gift it, but I think you can only gift an app or game to someone in the same country, so if you are in the UK, then yes I can gift it to you. I really wish Apple could remove that restriction especially for app store apps. Music, I can understand because of licencing.

2018-08-10 20:01:34

@aaron Thats ok.. Its unfortunate, I really wish I could play this game.. Tahsnkf ro the intentions, tough, I really appreciate them..

2018-08-10 20:24:23

Okay I seem to have run into trouble here myself.

I have one person who I am told can only work for 19 seconds, the problem is, this means I can't actually  get them to sleep or give them any food without a time warning or energy warning. I tried to send them to forage for food, on the basis that if they got sick at least they'd recover and be usable, this then prompted three different fights, lots of battle sounds (which I lost), and then the game hanging for me, I suspect this was a fairly major bug, but still its irritating to have a person I can't even tell to go sleep or eat, also I can't reproduce this, since if I tap on something with a time or energy warning the game just hangs.

Likewise, no idea on how the hell you equip weapons, there are no slots on the person, and the alert when you tap and old on weapons just asks you to make them. the tutorial said something about "pick a person" and "pick a slot" but nothing.

i suspect the battling part of the game hasn't been finished yet, EG equip slots for items, though why I happened to trigger it when telling someone to go off and work until they dropped I don't know, ----- obviously your tribe are revolutionaries big_smile.

On the lack of time issue, I also went to the shop and bought more time, but behold! it doesn't actually give your people anymore time, so this person is just sitting there like a useless lump of uselessness, now I've seen the option to buy more people which might be cool, but can you dismiss people? big_smile.

Oh and btw, is there a difference between sleeping and eating? I assumed one recovered time and one energy, but they both seem to recover both which is a bit odd.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-08-10 20:34:23

for some reason when i click start game it woant start  using an iphone x here andi just baught the game yesterday! the dev has a forme  posted on applevis  where someone posted how to equip weapons and things i think from what i read before i fell asleep yesterday

2018-08-10 20:50:08

Hi Lisio, I checked applevis, and firstly, it seems that your supposed to tap and hold on a person to equip weapons, however when I do that nothing happens, also some people seem to have the same problem that I do, namely that people get down to energy or time that is so low they can't sleep or eat (why the hell eating and sleeping take energy or time I don't know).

Since two of my people are now stuck without enough time to sleep or eat it seems my game has ground to a halt. Grrrrr!

There is apparently though an update out today, so hopefully at least a few of these things will be fixed.

2018-08-10 21:49:11 (edited by flameAlchemist 2018-08-10 21:50:00)

the tabs don't really look like tabs. they look more like buttons. I can't figure out how to equip weapons either. does anyone know how i can get chickens and what sand is used for? how do i get more people and make my storehouse bigger?

2018-08-10 21:54:48

Not sure on chickens and sand, but you can get more people and buy a bigger storehouse on the "shop" tab.

to equip weapons your supposed! to be able to do a tap and hold on the people and then equip, but for some reason its not working.

I really hope this bug, along with the stupid bug that people can run out of time or energy and cant' eat or sleep will be fixed, since right now the game is good, but frustratingly easy to put into an unwinnable state.

2018-08-10 22:08:17

I immediately thought of Castaways 2 upon reading the description, and thus got really excited, but I think I'll hold off on buying the game until some of the bugs people are talking about get fixed, since it sounds like it's not quite ready for primetime yet. Ah well, I'm sure it will happen soon enough, because this sounds awesome.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-08-10 23:05:38

haven't had the trouble with the health or energy problems or time with my guys. When they start to get low on me wanting to do what I want with them, I tell them to sleep even when they have significant energy left. Basically, "you don't have enough to go get rocks, then go to bed"

Also have you tried getting your guys to eat food? Foraging gets them the food, but you have to manually tell them to eat.  not sure if that is an issue, but haven't seen that "can't sleep" thing yet. Also, don't know how quests work yet.

Sand is used to make glass, and I think some other stuff too.

2018-08-10 23:37:07

This sounds cool, going to have to check it out. Thanks for the post.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2018-08-10 23:54:21

I wouldn’t mind giving this to someone, because I won’t have time to really mess with it. Is that person that just asked  for it an an earlier post  legit, or is it someone that always ask for stuff. Someone else may know better than I.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2018-08-11 01:03:39

Maybe I'll give this a try. But this just looks like the many, many, many other resource strategy games we already have so it doesn't really stand out to me.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-08-11 01:54:12

i sitll cant tap on start game for some reason it woant work so i am totally broken or something? this si werid for me