2006-02-08 22:31:33

Hi,

Please use this thread to report bugs and oddities in Sudo-San. We've already found a few occurences where parts of the sound seem to disappear and we don't yet know why. So we'd really like to hear from you if you too encounter something weird!

Greets,

Richard

2006-02-09 17:21:15

i cannot play the game because i have service pack 3 installed. it thinks the game is a popup, i think it sort of blocks it or something.

2006-02-09 20:46:24

Aaron, that's strange. I think you have a setting in your browser that you cannot run Active X components. Shockwave for internet explorer is an active X component. Perhaps you can find the settings and allow audiogames.net

2006-02-09 21:03:37

no it's not that, sometimes a bar called "the information bar" comes up. it blocks websights (well not exactly, but certain parts), and... well... i am not sure how to stop it

2006-02-09 22:32:02

go to internet explorer > tools > internet options > security > custom level >

scroll down to:
run Active X controls and plugins

mark "enable" or "prompt" (choose prompt for maximum control)
press ok.

2006-03-18 21:13:11

I've run into a few problems:

1. Sudo-san crashes in all browsers except Internet Explorer.  It is very annoying to almost complete a game and lose all my progress.

2. As another user has mentioned, music turns on intermittently so I have to "turn on" the music again in order to turn it off.

3. I can't use the enter key on the number pad to enter values into cells, only the return key on the main keyboard

4. Every game seems to have a bunch of cells with "ghost" candidates.  That is, I haven't entered any candidates but they are nevertheless there and they are often very incorrect.  (Example: shift+S says "1 4 7", X says "5 7 9")