2010-08-06 19:21:37

I would like to gain access to some sites that for some reason are not loading on my system. I went over here to see how these sites would look on older browsers. They load on that site just fine. Only problem, they don't seem to load on my own system using my own connection. So I'm kind of wondering if there is any sites that will display the site in a frame or something asuming you gave it the address. This might explain "blind cool tech" and "the blind access journal" is not coming up on my system. As for "blind cool tech" I think the one who set up the router blocked it for some reason. As for "the blind access journal", Firefox, and IE just sit there trying to load it.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-08-09 15:03:35

This could be any number of reasons, either hardware or software.
First, when you say it's blocked, what's the resulting action(s) of trying to access the pages in question? When instating that congfiguration, was it possible that any missteps happened to block most of the pages at any level?
Also, for getting to the bottom of this, it would help to know what your configuration is, right down to the ISP and router setup.

2010-08-09 16:13:09

Right now, the ISP is wildblue, and I don't know what the setting are set for on the router because of the fact that that my brother set it up. I had my desktop at MTSU last year somr and I had to install hteir trand micro stuff just to get on the net there. The site I'm going to that seemed to be blocked are just timing out for some reason or just not loading. I looked up some sites on google that would allow me to go threw their servors and trand didn't really want me to access them, but I found one that I could access and found that those sites I can't get to because the timeout worked. I know this isn't alot of info, but I hope it helps some.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral