2018-07-08 00:40:03

Actually, I was able to download something on git hub that let me play the game off line.
If you click on the version link you might end up on a git hub site where you can click a clone or download button and if you're lucky you'll get a zip somehow.

2018-07-29 20:33:23

I've not tried downloading, but I am giving this one a serious try. My previous progress got deleted, but  further along now, have built almost all the second floor wonders.

I still think this is my favourite incremental game, since it keeps interesting even at higher levels, and I love the way the resources interact and which ones you need, nothing becomes useless, but some things are more useful than others and prioritising can be interesting especially when you have several potential major projects to work towards, though I do  the hotspots for the tabs etc had headings or recognizable markers, also that the acheivements were readable, still I'm having fun with this one and having to tear myself away on several occasions big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-30 09:05:37

download link please?

2018-07-30 10:02:19

Mahdi, firstly, not every game is downloadable, some are played online.

Secondly, there is a huge database of games on this site. If you go to the front page of www.audiogames.net, you can use the dropdown menu to search for games. This is a good way to find older games, and more games are being added all the time.
If you use that dropdown, you can find a page which tells you all about space company, where to play it, how to play it, and what it is about.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-07 10:43:43

How do you activate wonders? I built the first one and have enough resources to activate it but pressing the button does nothing.

2018-11-09 12:52:47

hey,

does anyone know how to get uranium? This is the only ressource I still don't have. I don't know if I am too stupid to find it. Can someone help?

- JoeFoeGames
Visit
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
to be up to the latest News.

2018-11-09 19:53:56

It'll turn up when it is needed.
I could give you a spoiler but you should be able to find it soon enough if you just carry on through the game.