I still can never find that blasted cookie to click on!
Its really silly actually, since it wouldn't be rocket science to put a text label on it, but when I tried to find a way of contacting the game's developers it was no go at all.

Perhaps someone with facebook etc might have more luck? Really the access requirements in this one are so damn minimal it seems almost laughable that the game is still inaccessible.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

I don't recall exactly where the upgrades are put, but unfortunately they are image labels just like the cookie. So if you have unlocked some upgrades, they should appear as blank lines somewhere, and I've found that if you root your mouse there and use screen review to explore the screen you can find out what the upgrade does. It's probably more of a hastle than it's worth though, I'm considering just removing that game and fill the oceans as well, since in that game the distribution of experience points is entirely inaccessible.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

I'm not exactly sure if any game that requires click and get lucky with the mouse is accessible myself.
The stupid thing is it wouldn't be difficult to add labels to the graphics involved if we could only contact the developers, but as I said in the case of cookie clicker I had no luck at all.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

After playing most of the games on the list at least a bit, the only one that has really held my attention is swarm simulator. I'm on my fourth or fifth ascention and the way the game works with the mutations giving you upgrades is a quite interesting ascention mechanic.

Thumbs up

I got a little disappointed with swarm simulator when I'd seen all the units and such, the exponential growth pattern never interested me, since there is a time that numbers get so huge they're ridiculous, so one assention was enough.

shark game I enjoyed, since you need to complete several assentions to see all the units, albeit I do wish assentions didn't get quite that! easy, though I think my favourites are still probably space company and civ clicker, since in those you need to actually think  ugprades and how things interact, and they also don't run on too much by way of big number insanity.

I do wish I could get on better with city center or state of decay, but in both cases I have trouble tracking a constantly flowing combat with no log, and a game with weapon weaknesses where you can't actually see what your opponent is before changing armour is a bit problematic, indeed this is why chickens game is difficult access wise since there comes a point where speed of combat outdoes ability to click with a screen reader, which is a shame, since chickens is sort of like A dark room for pc, then again I've mentioned as much in the chickens topic.

Heroville had potential, but it seemed I got stuck somewhere along the line since nothing seemed to progress, then also, I wasn't sure how progression was working.

Thumbs up