2018-07-20 22:17:03

Hello to all. first happy Friday. Second, I heard the translation dictionaries now ship wiht the bk-iii game. If they don't, I don't midn repayig as the game rocks and I don't mind spending $5. Before I do that though I want to make sure that what I downloaded from the site has the game dictionaries. I also recall having trouble installing the game, but that was 2 years ago or there abouts, so now I can't remember.

Thanks again you guys and take care.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-07-20 22:53:30

The dictionaries need to be paid for separately as the game itself is free. Thus, you won't get the two together. Whoever says the game ships with the dictionaries would be mistaken, unles things have changed...

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-07-20 23:15:22

I forgot the developer's twitter name but I thought he had said something about this since last year or so.  If someone knows the twitter handle, can you please ask him and get back to me here, please?

Take care and be blessed.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-07-20 23:48:57

You could also install the game, then just check the game folder... that would probably be the easiest way.

2018-07-21 21:18:24

@ke7zum... update, I reinstalled the game and the dictionary files are definitely not with it. So you'll have to get them separately. smile

2018-07-22 03:37:30

Yep yep, 5 bucks is definitely worth it though because you can experience the story through a non-busted translator smile. I mean obviously there are a few spelling and/or gramatical errors but for a thing that was mainly made up of English only speakers reparsing google strings and Nyan doing his own digging for idiomatic meanings it is absolutely worth the 5 dollar price tag he's charging for it. I think this stuff about 2.0 might come with the dicts because it may be paid but I'm not sure, I don't follow topics with that much flood.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-22 04:12:21

There were only two Japanese speakers, and one who is fully bilingual. Nyanchan and myself. The rest were, as you say, people decoding Google. Many of the existing idioms are stil not right, but I haven't had the time to go through and correct them because of different projects. But I haven't stopped monitoring yet.. and I still keep updating when I have the chance.

2018-07-28 21:43:26

Ha, I don't care about the spelling errors. They are few and far between anyway.