2018-07-20 07:31:13

hello
my problem is mettal bat and homeran bat
how to get more bats? in scool, the box is not in first room

2018-07-21 10:39:59 (edited by Ace_3000 2018-07-21 10:42:40)

Please can anyone tell me how to actually collect the 'bomb bomb fall' weapon which appears at coordinates 0, 0, after inputting a wrong password for the door at the end of stage 21-3 (the one with the switches scattered across multiple floors and sections, with patrolling security carts and, at the end, security cameras)? It's in a section which has no ladders leading to it, and is surrounded by wall/floor, and so I really have little idea as how you're supposed to get to it. The only thing I can think of is that, unless I'm mistaken, the security carts can sometimes destroy walls... so is that what you're supposed to do? Lure the one on the bottom floor towards the wall and hope it will destroy it? I have tried that a number of times but have been unsuccessful.

And a quick bug report:

On stage 22-3 (the stage with a few different floors, where you've to press switches whilst avoiding missiles), if you make it through the first door, and then get killed, when you try the level again the missiles in the first room are now being fired from the left... so, just behind where you start, and it always fires one immediately upon starting the level, resulting in you being unavoidably hit. The missiles are supposed to come from the right side of the first room, so it seems going through the door changes it to the left, but there's nothing to have them be set back again if you're killed.

Thanks for any help/tips in reference to my query.

2018-07-21 15:50:13

Wowwowwow, it really happened! Thanks for your report, I will fix that in the next software update.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-07-21 16:31:49

I just realize something after playing the game for quite a while, and not sure if this is really a bug or it's intentional. When you use a weapon that requires ammo and exit the stage without clearing it, the ammos used are spent. I don't think it happens to items though.
I'm not sure if it happens to all of said weapons, but I can confirm iron plate launcher does that.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-07-21 20:14:35

Hay Nyanchan, did you get that message I tried sending you a while back?
Also, when I press the B key in stage 21,1, 21,2 and 21,3, it seems to pop up some kind of edit box.

From time to time, BK3 seems to decide that one of my saves look very tasty and then it gobbles it up and all that's left is a dialog box with japanese stuff in it (this shows up sometimes when I hit the load game option from the main menu).

2018-07-23 02:47:27

@2563
The correct behavior should be as follows.
When you clear the stage:
items: consumed
experience: saved
When you die or exit the stage:
Items: restored
Experience: reverted
If what you experienced doesn't meet these "correct" definitions, it's certainly a bug and needs to be fixed. Guessing from what you wrote in the previous post, it looks like a bug. Sorry.
I hope I can at least do the required maintenance and fixing on the beginning of August since I will have a bit of free time which I can use for my own projects.
@2564
Could you tell me in what way you sent your feedback? I stopped checking private messages on this forum. Also, I have several email addresses spread around here and there. I might have missed something.

2018-07-23 03:49:30

another bug is when you playing minigame with plane and using ft machinegun and you close the game. Yours hp is cuted to 10000 and if you didn;t have this machinegun erlier you will have it.

2018-07-23 09:49:09

I've got a little over 300 hours playtime and so went to the tutorial stage 4 with the intention of collecting the companion card which is said to be in the second room of that stage when you've been playing for at least that amount of time, only to find it's not there. I've not heard of any other things you have to do to have it be there, so I'm somewhat puzzled as to why it's not showing up. Any help would be appreciated.

2018-07-24 02:08:30 (edited by nyanchan 2018-07-24 02:09:08)

@2566
It's easy for me to test the bugs with this thread opened, so I appreciate your report.
@2567
It doesn't show up at the first area. Also, I'd like to point out that you have to be in the tutorial 0-4.

2018-07-24 08:08:42

@Nyanchan: yeah, I knew where it was supposed to appear, but for some reason it wasn't doing. I've now been playing for 303 hours, and just tried it again, and it's now appeared, finally. smile

2018-07-25 01:16:40

I've gotten to the end of Stage 5 now, and for some reason my attack seems to be insufficient. I can barely kill anything and I keep getting killed. My attack is over 100. Defense and stamina are pretty good too. What am I doing wrong?

2018-07-25 02:52:04 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-07-25 02:52:49)

uh.. get a bunch of iron balls and throw them directly up. That boss is pretty difficult! also, remember that the evil  fish water causes the same amount of damage regardless of defense stats so a defense drink might help, or a higher increase in hitpoints. Finally, it really depends on the weapons used.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-07-25 21:11:11

Everyone's talking about the Clone Generator, and I want to make it, but it says I need 500 minishooters and I made an Omega shooter, so I don't have that many right now. The gold coin room doesn't spawn robots, and I'm afraid that even if the enemy containers spawn them, I might not be allowed to keep the minishooters. Anyone have any tips?

2018-07-25 21:13:06

what do I need for the Clone Generator? Also How do I get the spirit fork?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-07-25 21:16:41

@The Imaginatrix,

Just play stage 15 again until you get as many shooters as you need.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-07-25 21:44:26

But they only spawn so many enemies at once and I'll get bored... And I have to look out for stupid Carla in Stage 16 so I can't just spam my spirit sword. Anyways I just got 70 or so minishooters just by creating endless enemy containers, so I think I'll just do that again until I get it. At Flame Elchemist, the crafting workshop place tells you what you need for the clone generator. It's a lot of stuff you get from the UFO catcher, but if you have the gold collecting room there's an option that spawns those. Some things you only need one of, others you need as many as fifty. I'll have to check the list and make sure I have everything, or at least how much of anything I need to get. Because I want this.

2018-07-26 12:07:30

1. set the game mode to normal
2 begin the endless enemy containers
3A draw your spirit sword and put something heavy enough to hold your space bar
3B let your saw cruisers spawn, 30 or so
4. watch movies, take a nap, go to your job, boot another computer and play another game, whatever

2018-07-26 16:52:00

hi
as i tolled my problem, i dont fined answer so, i want tell it again
hello
my problem is mettal bat and homeran bat
how to get more bats? in scool, the box is not in first room

2018-07-26 21:16:43 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-07-26 21:19:06)

Didn't need to do that. Just created enemy containers and went a bit wild. Got my 500 shooters, made the Clone Generator, and ...

Guys.
If you don't know yet, here's confirmation.

You. Can. Clone. Clear. Medals.
And I was dumb and bought hundreds of Needle Launchers before I thought of Cloning them too. Still got a pile of money and know how to get more thanks to the powerful bears trick someone mentioned earlier in the thread. I tried Death Desks but died very fast. xD

Edit. At post 2577: Your question did get answered. Either put away the plate launcher ammo, or make a clone generator and clone the bat until you have enough.

2018-07-26 23:18:11

does anyone know how to get the Hyper boomerang?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-07-27 14:52:27

I think you get it from the ninja after you've beaten Normal Mode, or something.
Can anyone suggest how much attack/defence/health I should have before switching to Extreme Mode?

2018-07-29 10:28:00

hi
what I have to do I m lost bk3 translation file
and I m don't find in email box

2018-07-30 19:16:04

A pretty minor bug, but if you play the gold coin collection mode, set it to endless and choose to have only 1 of whatever it is you choose - gold coin, bees, anything - if you collect/kill it, it won't respawn.

I'm guessing it counts how many objects are present, and only respawns something if the number is lower than what you've selected, and is mistakenly counting the door as one of the objects.

2018-07-30 19:46:32

hi
plese upload latest version
I don't can download

2018-07-31 00:13:28

@2581
you should send an E-mail to nyanchan explaining that you lost your translation dictionary. He will e-mail it to you again.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…