2018-07-20 13:00:09

hello, i've tried  to get this game but the website is in   japanese  language.  can you give me a direct link? and is the game english?

2018-07-20 13:05:54

forest is on the north, but as the quest says you have to talk with the logger first , he somewhere nearby the forest entrance.

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 13:41:45

@AlirezaNosrati: when you open the game's page, click on download, when the download page opens, press h to reach the heading then tab to the first link and click it, this is the direct download link for the game.
HTH

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 14:05:39

Hi.
I dont understand how the locking system is working in combat in the city.
Why I have to hold a shift key when I want to attack an enemy and why I have to track him, if I hear where he is.
Also when I want to collect somethink I need to pick up an intem with shift key and enter.
Also I dont understand how navigation system in the city works.
The game says that I can turn in the compas direction like it is in first person view, but I see that I can still move across the city by using four directional keys like I am moving in shadowrine where is topdown view.
I want to understand a philosophy of locking an navigation much better.
I know that this game explain this a bit but this translation is not good.

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 14:21:06 (edited by Tobias101 2018-07-20 14:23:10)

Hello. I'd just like to ask 3 questions. Spoiler alert:
1. Which is the best way of getting meet and what does the item do? As in the roast meet not just regular meet.
End spoiler.
2. Where do saves get saved, because for example, I'd like to coppy my save to my other computer to finish it off.
3. How can I change the language? There is no language option in settings.
Please answer these or even just tell me there is no way, etc. Many many thanks, It would be great to be able to play it, even if it isn't compltely translated. I'm fine with JGT but it's laggy. Who ever asked about the combat, it is mostly used because it could be a little dificult to track enemies if they're in front of you but they sound close anyway. Shift is used to lock on to targets, if your JGT reports and enemy or you hear a click sound that means that there is something there. As for the compass, control is used to activate it, control up arrow is to check which direction you are facing, and then control left and right arrows turn.
Hope this helps.
Tobias

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 19:10:18

my bow broke as i played can i get it repaired? if so it is not in my storage list or warehouse? do i have to start the demo again? thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 19:37:39 (edited by Luel 2018-07-20 19:39:27)

When something breaks, it is gone for good.
You will be able to buy a new bow later in the game, but still in the demo version.

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 00:25:20

@155, regarding saves, you can save the game anywhere you want, xcept in dungeons where you can't save the game at all.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 00:36:28

No no... his question was where the game actually keeps the save file, not where you can save... lol.
app data\roaming\galaxy laboratory\planet saga
is where you'll find it.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 07:24:10

hello, i use jgt, but someone said that  game has english language. how can i switch to english?

2018-07-21 08:19:53

Hello.

@AlirezaNosrati.

I'd not recommend switching to the English language at the moment. It's not complete and won't be able to allow you to enjoy the game.

Instead I'd recommend pressing NVDA shift y to enable last spoken which will allow you to have things read out to you as soon as the clipboard, I think it is, gets information.

You should probably turn the auto translate clipboard feature on too by pressing NVDA shift h

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 11:46:42

hi all, i have had to give up on this game. it was working fine one moment and the next gone back to beeing really sluggish. i do not have issues running bk series or shadow line. i have to with regret uninstall this game, but i do hope it turns out to be a good title. reducing the frame rate etc. still so bad for me under bootcamp. glad others like the game though.

Thumbs up

2018-07-21 15:15:53 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2018-07-24 15:33:55)

I agree with wlomas, even after disabling graphics and turning down frame rate to lowest, the game becomes sluggish after a short period of time from running it.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2018-07-24 14:12:39

Hi! I know that this game can be played using joystick, but my joystick doesn't work. It's not an xbox joystick, is an emulator of the old Sega buttons. It works without problems both with shadowline and audiostrike. Do you have some idea to make it work with Planet Saga? I mean, I thought that if it works with Shadowline it should work with Planet Saga, since it's from the same developer. Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-07-24 16:39:34

Siria, you have really old controller. Better idea is to get a controller based on DXImput like xbox controller or ds4 (playstation 4) one. I am using DS4 gamepad and everything is working just fine.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-24 17:35:53

I will not change my controller because I have very small hands and it tires me a lot to wield the xbox and playstation ones... I know that sounds strange, but that's true! And I've bought it last year, and it works without problems also with games I buy on steam like street fighter and mk. Anyway, thanks for the answer! I guess I'll stick playing with the keyboard ahahah.

Thumbs up

2018-07-24 22:14:06

I see and sorry, didn't know about it and just wanted to help! smile
Planet saga is working only with DXImput controllers and this is why you have a problem sadly.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-24 22:36:41

Ahahah Lirin, don't worry, I appreciated your help! It's always good to find kind people like you.

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-25 01:05:17

Thank you! I am always trying to help others.
BTW, check your PM. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-07-25 08:10:28

If the demo is so enjoying like that, imagine the full version. This is the RPG we've been waiting for, I hope that the full version is rich of what it offers, which I'm sure since GL does it.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2018-07-25 17:35:46

I don't want to come off as negative, but these are the kind of posts that were on the AHC kick starter thread.  When the game was released, I got the sense that a lot of people were disappointed with the content of the game.  They were amazed with the Sound design, but they were not happy with the amount of stuff to do. They said stuff along the lines of the story was predictable,  or that they expected more from it. In general, the hype die down pretty quickly after the game was released, and if you were to go check the thread and calculate the amount of posts asking the same questions I would say that's about 70% of it.  All that to say,  I think the game was  hyped up way too much before it's release.  My point is, don't set expectations before the game is out.  Don't start imagining all those cool items that you might or might not be able to craft, or All those quests with epic awards that may not be in the final version,  simply because if the game won't have them, you'll be more disappointed in the end.

Thumbs up +1

2018-07-25 18:08:41

I was just going to write this same post... but I see I don't have to! there have been way too many posts like this, particular when AHC was coming out, that this game was the one we'vebeen waiting for, it's going to blow everyone out of the water, blah blah blah. This makes the disappointment  factor bigger when it finally hits... and is one of the reasons expectations should be reasonable.

Thumbs up

2018-07-25 22:24:34

While I totally agree with you and I do already say the same thing when I discuss games with my friends, but we've already tried the demo unlike any other previous games people get excited to that much. However, I know it's not a reason to overhype things. Still, while I've liked AHC so much and it has actually lived up to my expectations when it comes to quality, yet the one and only thing which frustrated me is the lack of content, for an RPG it at least needs 5 times the content it's offering. Heck there's only 3 or 4 bosses to fight. However it's still a great game imo, and will definitely be pretty much if it was richer. So that's the only thing I'm afraid to find in the full product, the lack of content regardless how awesome the demo was. Anyway, I see that it'll more likely be a fantastic game when it comes out, as I already know how good GL's products are.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2018-07-26 00:34:24

Well guys, I know what Galaxy Laboratory can do and it's telling me the hype is reasonable. I know what They did with Shadow line and I know this one will be just great. There are no games like Shadow line where I spend lots of hours cause the mechanics are just fantastic and there's tons of things like game should have.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

Thumbs up

2018-07-26 06:16:15

Lol Lirin buddy, I think you might be hyping up SR a litle. It's a great game, but the mechanics aren't anything that special... and there are gripes I have with the game, like not being able to tell the HP of a boss or a more comprehensive quest list. But the game is definitely a good one, and I trust in Galaxy Laboratory to produce quality games so I have high hopes for this one, too. I just don't like the phrase that gets thrown around here too often..
"this is the game we've been waiting for!"
"This is going to be the best RPG / game / whatever else we've ever seen!"

That's usually said about every inovative sounding game.. and then once the hype dies down, it goes to nothing but complaints. The hype train in this community i biger than the one on gamefaqs. lol I will keep my expecations reasonable and say this game looks like it is going to be a very good game. Whether it's the one we've been waiting for? That remains to be seen.

Thumbs up +1