2009-09-15 19:50:19

does some one has a english pack for windows xp professional sp2 from 2002? because i have the interface in spanish and my knowledges of spanish are allmost 0

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2010-06-25 16:50:47

İ am not understand.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-06-25 22:26:27

I think he's asking for a pirated copy of Windows XP.

While I wouldn't judge anyone for doing this I'm not sure we can allow discussion of these things, I don't know how Richard and Sander feel about this. I don't want to get them into trouble.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-06-26 12:50:47

Actually, he's more asking for changing the user interface from spanish to english in Vista and Seven tis was easy enough because lang packs could be downloaded and installed, but with xp it's built into the core, so there's no way to do that to my knowledge.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2010-06-27 10:20:09

I'm afraid as Cx2 said, I'm really not sure we can discuss windows pirating, ---- even though microsoft certainly don't have the problems with getting sales that the audiogames industry do.

however, I'm a litle surprised if you can't change the language of xp, sinse I'm sure I recall seeing language packs available on the microsoft website when I was updating things like direct X.

i thought the core language thing only applied to none ascii versions of windows in languages like Chinese or Japanese.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-06-27 20:18:58

Ah well it depends whether you're talking about getting a cra cked illegal version of windows, or ha cking the system itself. I never was sure which "pack" meant in the filter.

I don't personally see any problems with people talking about ha cking a legitimate version of windows.

Apologies for breaking the words up, its the language filter on the forum.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-08-04 06:54:19

ok ok... listen here. There's no way that you can change the language on windows xp. You have to re install your operating sistem again.... this is not complicated at all, if you have some sighted persons that can help you on the installation proces. I have a manual that says how to iinstall windows xp, but in spanish. I could translate for us but... yea, you have to re install windows in the english interface language.

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2010-08-04 06:58:44

and there is a program that lets you change the interface language with out reinstalling, i don't remember the name of it, but you have to... you know, have a person that can see all the information that apears on the screen to help you. Because when windows is turned off, whell, there's no are screen readers that suport this feature. Sorry for you.

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2010-08-05 03:03:16

Gamecreator:
Try using the edit link instead of double posting. Keeps things a little tidier.

cx2
-----