2018-07-19 06:50:04 (edited by yousuf 2018-07-19 06:51:01)

well.
this thing forced me to crack it, I don't like cracking anyway, but what to do?
I did say for you about my status, I know that aaron baker has worked on it for alot of time, that's clear.
but I was thinking about buying the game, and I thought that it's the right place for asking about this.
I did put myself in this, how if I develop a game, and I did work for alot of time on it? what if someone cracked it?
regards.

2018-07-19 10:16:54

Hi,
At all the requesters for getting gamer accounts or other games, a piece of advice.
I will paste this in another topic as well, but I figure this needs to be said.
I am sure for 1 reason or the other, you can not get that game you want to play,and instead of cracking, you want to give a shot if someone may have spare cash and may want to help you get the game.
Before asking I would suggest to be on the look out for how recently stuff has been given away to someone else, and wait quite a while after before you request. Although people in this community are truely kind, there is only so much a bunch of people maybe able to do, and it would turn agrivating/ into a frustrating thing for those people and others if all they see is requests upon requests upon requests, which in turn would turn those people away from helping.
So do yourselves a favor and at the rest too, and hold off asking if you can. Not saying dont ask,but yeah.

The Ag net community fund would really help with such, lets see what dark and the other elves are able to cook up amongst themselves smile
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-07-20 02:44:48

@last post I totally get what you are saying..
If I could help others with purchasing a game, I would gladly help. Asking for a game is still, imo, better then cracking it.

2018-07-20 02:53:05

Agreed, I don't want to see nothing but game requests, its going to get aggravating. I would like to see everyone be able to play the games they want to play, but its just not possible. I think we should have a section of the forum for such things, but with carefully thought out rules for that section alone. I might suggest a few, like: One request per person per quarter; Brief description why they are requesting help from the community in acquiring the game in question; reasonable standing with the forum staff; one request per post.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-20 05:45:37

Like I said though, The idea that dark thought of could work,but let us see what if anything comes of it after discussions.
And neh, lets not create a seprat room for just requests just yet.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-07-20 12:20:59

Hi,

@defender

As far as i know you'll need an age of 14 in the Netherlands to be allowed to open up a bankaccount for childeren. But you'll have to be of 18 to be allowed to open a PayPal account, for wich you'll need a bankaccount for adults, so many rules … But i had to dig farily deep in the PayPal faq to find it, but that's 6 years ago, don't know how it is now.

@79 && @80
Yeah, i am curious on how or if the audiogames.net PayPal will become reality some day. It would be wonderful. But rules should be made for this, and if i am not mistaken, ironcross gave a few good examples. I don't mind giving away a game now and then, but my cash is limited as well and doesn't grow into a tree in my backyard. But lets see what the cyber elves clan will come up with.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-07-21 03:39:09

I wouldn't even mind a request per month, as long as it's been a month. the worst that can happen is a no... most people get payed every month, so.

2018-07-21 13:12:43

Hello! I agree.. I think one request per month per person is a fair thing.
This way, people will really have to think about what they would want and the system would not be cloged with requests.

2021-02-06 16:09:11

also if someone could purchase manamon2 for me registration name DarknessKing email address [email protected]

2021-02-06 16:41:55

2018-07-21 7:12:43 am

That, is, all

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-06 17:06:28

pretty much, i'Ll be not surprised if you get a caussion or even a warning

2021-02-06 17:18:00

Check this out:
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/602799/#p602799
Post 380. What am I missing here? Hahaha

2021-02-06 17:21:52 (edited by Zarvox 2021-02-06 17:24:37)

My original post said go to hell, but I checked their forum rank after words and saw they are shades of newbie. So I don't think that is appropriate. And they probably won't even get a caution.
@84 in future, don't revive topics older than the third page of the discussion room. Also there is a purchase games topic at the very top of the first page in the general games room
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3143 … est-topic/
Edit well damn. After seeing 87, the now real 87, maybe I take that back? Nah, I'm still going to stick with this message. Whatever.
#freethekids

2021-02-06 17:34:10 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-02-06 17:40:39)

Wait a moment, are you Labron from the Bahamas? He has Manamon, wtf? Also did you say your name was darkness? Funny enough that name rings a bell to me...

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-06 19:55:05

@labron, Unsurprisingly, it's very, very unlikely you'll get Manamon.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.