2018-07-15 21:16:09

Like I said, I don't think there's any way to figure it out just through the specs... might help to know if anyone else with an hp or the same computer has had this problem.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 21:24:31

Is the inn backyard accessible after completing the quest from the innkeeper?
I could use some chicken eggs and meat for the recipe I got as a reward.

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 23:31:03

For what it's worth I have an HP Spectre and I have had no problems running the game.

Thumbs up

2018-07-16 00:01:26

@127
I was actually wondering the same thing... I don't think it is though. I know if you go south of that town there are chickens you can kill for meat, I haven't seen any drop eggs though and I haven't found a way to go back out to the yard.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2018-07-17 16:58:50

Hi mm.
I love this game so much.
I see that japanese people knows how to do games.
I love the quest system, combat mechanics and crafting items is really really bryliant.
I think that you should add a wind for navigation which is in shadow rine.
It tells where is an open space, because sometimes I get lost in the willage.
I love how the game combinas a sidescroller and a topdown exploration well known fro shadowrine, your previous excellent action game.
I am waiting for the full version and please do that as quickly as possible because I am inpatient person and I want to play a full game with my own save.

Thumbs up

2018-07-17 17:50:30

@130
Well, I suggests to be patient. big_smile
Better is to wait longer and have better product than just release something which is not polished, not balanced etc. What about the navigation system it's really easy, just hear for the echo of your footsteps and you will be ready to go. It's easy, works great and I don't think so He should change something there.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-17 23:02:44

Yes, I do agree about the navigation system, it's so easy.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 00:42:34

Well, when I started playing I was thinking the system is not that good as in SR but I realise after a while it's just amazing and it fits the gameplay and systems which are implemented in the game.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 02:40:43

I first thought the echoes ment open space, but it was actually opposite. That's one thing which deffers from how I want to see the world, honestly. Not a big problem though.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-07-18 02:59:24

Hello folks! MM, thanks for the update, I'll check it out. Just a question, are we allowed to post videos about it on youtube? Thanks.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 03:00:00

Hello folks! MM, thanks for the update, I'll check it out. Just a question, are we allowed to post videos about it on youtube? Thanks.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 07:31:39

Of the demo? It's publically available, so yes, you're allowed to post videos on youtube.

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 09:54:18

I tryed the demo last friday. Are there any updates of the demo in the last days?

It is a realy realy nice game so far! I like it a lot!
Awesome work!

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 10:34:56

Has anyone managed to level up past level seven?
The battle log claims I am gaining experience for defeating enemies, but no matter how many opponents I defeat, my experience is stuck at 686 points.
The same seems to be happening with skills level too.
The experience for every skill at level seven is stuck at 114 points.
Is this a bug or leveling up after some point is not possible?

Thumbs up

2018-07-18 15:11:21

@137 Apparently, anyone who wants to post audio / video playthroughs of the game needs to get permission from the development team. It's written in the game's downloads section IIRC. Since this sounded exceptional for me, I asked one of the developers why they made it so. According to what he answered me back, they want to know where the broadcast is located and possibly prevent major spoilers from being posted too early.

2018-07-18 17:38:56

Ah ok. I didn't see that part of the downloads section... but good to know people shouldn't just be posting random clips anywhere. Sorry for misinformation, I should've read the site more carefully...

Thumbs up

2018-07-19 01:50:01

Oh, I could never imagine that echoing footsteps indicate open space, that can't be applied in real life either. As footsteps Usually collide with what prevents their way into space from walls, buildings etc and then reverberate to the ears.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2018-07-19 01:55:09

Interesting. I thought the echoes almost couldn't be distinguished if the building that reflected footsteps was too close. Probably we can see it from both points.

2018-07-19 02:09:49

And on the other hand, if open space, what can footsteps collide with so it reflects their noise? If nothingness, that would be so annoying. I might didn't get your point though.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2018-07-19 05:46:39 (edited by assault_freak 2018-07-19 05:53:55)

The footsteps don't mean open space. Footsteps echoig mean there's a wal cose by, and the closer you get to the wall, the closer the steps become. So it actually does reflect real life echolocation, just in a more exaggerated way. In real life if you walk by a stone wall, sounds will bounce back to you, but the closer you get, the shorter the echos become.

@139 and anyone else wondering. This is not a bug. The demo allows you to only play a small portion of the game, so the level and experience have a cap which they are set to. So don't worry, it's not a bug.

Thumbs up

2018-07-19 09:44:14

@assault_freak
Thank you for your answer.
I am glad to know this is not a bug.
I am looking forward to playing the full version.

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 09:08:37

hi all, when i go to get the fishes for the meal, none are in the river. i have been trying for like half an hour to get just one fish, but i just keep receiving the message long time no see then sorry, i was bored, no matter where i cast the rod. am i doing something wrong?

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 09:13:06

rapidly tap the hand button that holding the fishing rot when you hear long time no see

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 10:56:48

147: you cast the rod. After some seconds you hear a bubble sound and, after some other seconds, a splash sound. As soon as you hear the splash sound, rapidly tap the hand button. Hope it helps.

Thumbs up

2018-07-20 12:36:00

hi all really enjoying this game! how do i get to the forest now assume from what have seen that i need armour and equipment before i leave the village? like the exploring aspect of this game, and the quests. off to go and find blueberries when i get out in to the forst

Thumbs up