2010-08-01 05:00:18

Quite filthsome. The worst I had to cope with in colidge was lots siggerette ash in the kitchin sinc, and on that occasion i was a senior resident so I had the oppertunity to go and bang on people's doors and give them a miner bolocking.

then again, one rule of colidge was that you never upset the cleaners, who were very nice, but like most sterriotypical ladies from newcastle, not people you'd want to get on the bad side of ;D.

This is another nice thing about having my own flat, i get to make certain it's not a mess.

The only irritating part is hoovering, which I rather dislike doing sinse it's so noisy.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-08-01 12:09:52

i hate huvering! i have to go upstairs and shut the door and turn my victor reader up to about 15 volume.

2010-08-01 13:39:20

I equally hate hoovering. At least I know it isn't just me. I'll probably have to get some ear protectors or something otherwise I'll never cope.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-08-01 14:15:46

it's weerd, I'm happy doing the vast majority of other household jobs, in fact I often end up as person washing up at parties because I mind it least, ---- hoovering though is right out and generally it doesn't get done until I have to.

Then again, i'm looking at getting a decent set of wireless headphones which might make it more bearable.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-08-02 21:07:11

you like washing up? i hate it
lol
the way i sea it if someone elce is washing up nothings wrong.

2010-08-02 22:22:35

I wouldn't say I like washing up, not in the "oh wow!lots of pots that need washing up! my dream has come true!" sort of sense.

it's more that I have no particular objection to doing it, especially cimpared to other people. so, whenever people are having to do a number of clearinjg up type jobs, I tend to volunteer to do it as my contribution, besides, at home my choice is either do it or be reduced to eating out of card board boxes ;D.

2010-08-03 08:55:49

I have to agree with Dark, it's the easiest job. Of course I'm nervous of it if I were to know someone left some especially sharp knives around or something but luckily at home I don't need these.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-08-03 10:18:16

i'm alright with washing up i just hate drying and putting away. i went on a train yesterday and it had all the anouncements. we went in to bellfast.

2010-08-03 10:41:57

Well a decent drainer can be helpful, at least with the drying part, though sinse my draining board is rather small I stil have to do some stuff, ---- as to putting away well, when it's my flat and I know where everything goes anyway this really isn't a problem.

As I said, &%90 of the time, trains do have announcements, so it doesn't surprise me that ones in ireland do to.

2010-08-03 11:09:33

Of course South Humberside/North Lincs gets the arse end of everything so if you're around here don't expect much.

cx2
-----