I have a suggestion.
Can you put the definition of environmental sound effects into map editing?
Such as the sound of trails, the sound of bridges, the sound of the wind, the sound of birds, etc.
Users can define them when they write maps
The advantage of this is that you can make maps of various background sounds, and you can feel that each map is a different world.
Users only need to put their own sound effects in the sound directory, and then define them in different maps.

Thumbs up

hmmm I think @拓海 that is a good idea, but is necessary take some caution with that.
This is because these sounds, generally are part of a pack / mod,  and well. Currently these only have a few definition for each of them, trails, meadows, forests, bridges, etc, but in the future, when the custom terrains are implemented (like water or something else for mods that want implement that) all of these sounds needs their representative environments.

So, that i want to say with that, Is that these sounds aren't a esthetic modification for each map; they have a signification for the gameplay, indicating rapidly to the players the presents elements on that portion of the map.

But, apart of that sounds, sounds good have a general ambient sound customizable on the map configuration tongue

Thumbs up

What is the most stable version after 1.1.1?

Last night my wife and I played 1.2a9 but after about 60 or so mins the whole game got a bit screwed up, where I killed enemies she still saw the blocks as having the full compliment of enemies and after a few of her things got destroyed I still saw them as being 100% fine etc.

I know there is a 1.2a10 but it worries me that it actually says unstable.

Awesome game this and keep up the good work.

Thumbs up

stormer wrote:

Last night my wife and I played 1.2a9 but after about 60 or so mins the whole game got a bit screwed up, where I killed enemies she still saw the blocks as having the full compliment of enemies and after a few of her things got destroyed I still saw them as being 100% fine etc.

can try 1.2c4

Thumbs up

stormer wrote:

can try 1.2c4

Thumbs up

Thanks, will give that a shot

Thumbs up

The game will become slower and slower, which is a difficult problem to solve.

Thumbs up