2018-07-10 01:24:58

You sure did step up and post lots of links. The point I'm making is that sam has created things, I've created things. You've... created a youtube channel and I suppose a gcc post.
So I'm not quite sure your posting my links really did anything but highlight my point. My github has code I've written, drupal has code I've written, patches I've submitted and a job I was paid for. Sam's games are work he's done. You have nothing.
You then insult me for a typo when you've had various (yoru).

You then go on to explain how you think XSS works.
For the record, injecting a payload into an attack to cause it to be executed later is more of an MITM attack (man-in-the-middle) and less XSS. XSS occurs when comments, and other fields are allowed to be processed and displayed through the website without being sanitized. the idea is that you can force Javascript to be executed on the user's browser when people visit the site, and this has nothing to do with injecting payloads.
With regards to XST, you're almost there, although you're missing some points. The purpose of XST is not to reflect code, although the server does indeed have a response, but rather to be able to force Javascript to show headers that were previously not able to be seen. This includes, but is not limited to cookies.
With regards to php.ini, it is generally safe to hide it, but you're talking a lot of theory here. I asked you to explain how and why this was a problem, not provide a rule of thumb. In theory, a meteor could hit earth 3.2 seconds after I send this, which would preempt your next meltdown. Chances are it probably will not happen.
So, lets wrap up your theories:
1) Sam is not paying taxes.
You admit you have no proof for this accusation, but your knowledge is apparently proof enough.
2. Sam is vulnerable to various attacks including XSS and XST, which you kind of were able to explain, you point to tools to show you this but don't really fully understand. This falls short of a description short of my tools told me so (everyone loves a script kiddy), and doesn't begin to explain where and how he is specifically open to these attacks.
3) PHp.ini: There's no evidence that this is his php.ini that's in use, nor really is there any evidence of the doom and gloom you predict along with throwing out the accusation that he doesn't know how to configure apache. You vaguely note some potential attacks, remote code execution but don't really discuss them beyond just a potential that this could be the case.
4) PCI-DSS: I note you drop this one on the floor. Usually our discussions result in you abandoning about 50% of your claims and sticking to a couple which I work on cutting down as time goes on, so I can only presume you're abandoning this one as well.
5) Sam does not encrypt payment details: proven that this is false because Paypal handles payment details.
6) Sam stores payment information in clear text: False, because Paypal does not send you payment information in clear text.
7) Sam's lack of use of Mysql to store payment records is to your oppinion, sad. You equate this to some higher level of security which I have already disproven.
8) You've not proven why HTTP vs HTTPS is bad for anything but anyaudio.net except to say that security experts say this that and the other and will shoot you down.
so I'm going to give you half a point for xss, half a point for xst, and half a point for http because while mostly wrong anyaudio doesn't encrypt anything and that's terrifying, but I'll let you figure out why that is.
That brings us to a grand total of 1.5/8 or 18%. You're literally right about 18% of your claims, which I find pretty pathetic. More interesting is your need to start cursing and screaming about people that prove you wrong. So please do continue attacking my typos and calling names, because it just bolsters my point that you really are struggling to stay above water here.

2018-07-10 01:30:07

Me, follow the leader, lol. The only reason I chimed in at that point was because I hit the threshold of how much bullshit I could tolerate from you before I couldn't resist posting. You can't even give over one inch, one, inch. Let me tell you something, you live in a world full of other people, you can't get along with those people, and I'm talking get along with people who share opposing viewpoints from you, people who won't always agree with you, that's life. What you're doing is merely existing. You really do have a lot of growing up to do. You see a sliver of a corner of the universe, a dark, gray, shadow filled corner where most of the light gets absorbed. I hate to say it because god does it ever sound leftist and I fucking hate the shambles of the democratic party, but I feel sorry for you. Sorry that your existence is so low that you come to this, that your every day is fueled by your needing to prove yourself to people who couldn't care less. That you can't stop and wonder, just wonder mind, not be convinced, that someone might actually have the right of something. Never once when I've seen you get into an argument with someone, not even once have I seen you turn around and say hmm, you know what? Yeah he might have been right. Oh, you've acknowledged people when they bring up points you agree with, you're quick to praise people who agree with you, but you never examine the situation to see if maybe there is some truth to be found in it. That's no way to live dude, that's assuring yourself that any friends you might have are not real friends, they hang with you because you give them something. Maybe they feed off your energy, or they get code from you, I don't really know, but what I can tell is that you haven't got any real friends, if you did, if even the light of a real friendship touched that dark corner of yours, it couldn't be absorbed, it would light up that area. This isn't gonna matter though, not one word is gonna get through to you, unless its something you can play at deconstructing. You're a lost soul, and only you can fix that, only you can change, or make the effort to change, which means admitting your problems, admitting to your faults. That first step is solely on you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-10 01:37:48 (edited by Ethin 2018-07-10 01:43:32)

@52, I do have friends who are willing to point out when I am wrong about things. Hell, a few days ago we had a debate on religion, truth, life, and lots of other things with several people, including myself and one of my best friends who happens to be a musician, as well as a couple others. We threw around theories and wild things that we knew probably weren't true. We burn each other, troll one another, etc., but we know that the burning and trolling is just play -- we don't actually mean it. Those same friends are willing to yell at me if I'm wrong about things, and I accept their viewpoints not because they agree with me about something, or disagree, but because of the way they pose their arguments and rebukes. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I'm definitely not like this off-forum. Which is odd. smile So yes, I have friends. You may just not know about them.
@51 and 52, you know what's ironic about this? This is the [only] forum that this happens on. Maybe its the influences on it. Maybe its the people here. But leaving it is so much harder than I realized; whenever I say I'm going to leave it, its pretty much a hard habit that's, well, hard to ignore. A ban usually breaks it. But that's not really what I desire...... For now, I'm going to go continue scamming scammers, watching podcasts, and soon, gonna eat dinner.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-07-10 01:51:28

@53: this is the only forum this happens on because you'd get your ass handed to you on any professional forum of professional programmers and those who do security professionally. You can't just point at things and say "security professionals everywhere would laugh at you," because they would all be standing in line ready to laugh at your claims and your lack of knowledge. You have a following, and interest here because very few people in this community are full developers that have done more than just copy paste BGT code. You've learned to wow your audience with flash and words, and you're pretty good at using your words to insult, belittle and put others down. if you spent as much time developing, learning and studying as you have with coming up with misinformation, you'd probably be pretty good.

I have many many issues with everything you've said, your attitude, your general actions and your words, but the thing that really bugs me is your assertion that Sam does not pay taxes. There's a saying that says something like, the more spaghettie you throw at the wall, the more that will stick; you've done nothing but fling as much information at the wall as you can, and for those who are to tired of this bullshit to read any farther than your first few posts, that's all they'll see. People are going to walk away from this thinking Sam is an idiot for x y and z, and that using plain text files means you're insecure and must use MySQL and that HTTPS is manditory everywhere and that if they ever want to do anything they'll need to comply with PCI-DSS, all of which are blatently false. But on top of that, you've decided to attack someone personally. So let me give you a rundown of how your claim works.

First post talks about a lot of things, but the hook in here is, Ethin fornicates with goats.
Next post is a link and a quote which explains why fornicating with goats is against the law.
Next post is me saying I bet ethin didn't think that fornicating with goats was a bad thing until after I told him. then I conclude with well, Ethin may not fornicate with goats, but knowing ethin I'm sure he does.

Now, you and I both know that you don't do this (I hope), but these posts and accusations would be personal, are downright stupid and there's no actual evidence provided. It's also the height of arrogance to assume that someone didn't think of something until you told them, then to assume that you think you know someone so well you can just state that they are not paying taxes. I also really don't understand why it is even relevant. if sam is paying taxes, he'll be fine. If not, his parents will get a rude awakening. In either case, it doesn't matter one bit to the validity of Sam's security, and you are letting your jealousy, rage, anger, or whatever creates these issues to allow you to look stupid.

2018-07-10 02:53:06 (edited by Ethin 2018-07-10 03:07:24)

@54, I have no choice but to agree here. I do study and learn from websites like Safari, which (if you don't know) is (IMO) an epic library of a vast amount of technology books. Well, correction... not just technically; rather technology, business, DIY, gaming... I'd make a wild guess and say that if you name something, its probably there. So I've certainly tried. Perhaps the issue arises when I'm trying to make a point, or trying to say something that I believe is true, and I push so hard that the wall shatters, if you will (and if we assume the "wall" is made of glass) and, therefore, I end up cutting (or slashing) myself. And no, I don't fornicate with goats. big_smile If I did, I think everyone would know. After all.... never mind. big_smile I don't want to continue that thought. smile As for my github, I've got some things, though to most developers they'd be insignificant and/or quite minor:
* I have a private game development repo containing source code for game projects I've worked on, though work has stalled purely because all of us have started to drift away from it (we're starting, or in my case, trying, to build our lives, and not center them around games).
* I contributed a bit of code to the Godot game engine, to add accessibility into GDScript, though I have no idea if that made any impact.
* I tried making a game engine that I could use for future games written in C++, starting with making the files more object oriented (using classes and such) but lost interest in it.
* I contributed slightly to game-server-base, made by chrisnorman7, to fix some Python errors i the attrs module usage.
* I tried reimplementing SoundRTS in C++ to fix all the speed issues in the game (if you have a huge map wit lots of units the game becomes incredibly slow, to the point of almost unplayability). I'll probably pick that up some day again.
* I wrote a little stopwatch in C# as a first experiment with .NET core. At that time I'd only just heard of it and wanted to try it out and get grips with it. Not much in there
* I've got some other private repositories that have gone unmaintained, mostly because I've found alternative and better solutions.
* I also contributed to socketwrap and Tolk. In socketwrap I added SSL support, and with Tolk I tried porting it to a couple RemElements languages for .NET, though I definitely screwed up in there with examples. smile
I've got a few others that are useless or don't have anything in them. Probably worth deleting.
I know, this sounds like I'm bragging. But really, what I've done in the open-source community in terms of github isn't exactly ground-braking or super-ultra-major awesome. I've gotten distracted mainly with building my own little community of like-minded people (in the sense that they don't act like I do on here, but enjoy similar things I do, if not the same things). Its quite a challenge, but I'm enjoying it. I've rekindled my interest in the raspberry pi, and have thoughts of definitely using it for lots of things in my home (a router, perhaps).
As for your points:

sorressean wrote:

this is the only forum this happens on because you'd get your ass handed to you on any professional forum of professional programmers and those who do security professionally. You can't just point at things and say "security professionals everywhere would laugh at you," because they would all be standing in line ready to laugh at your claims and your lack of knowledge.

Yeah... I... kinda already experienced this. I posted this crypto algorithm that I'd "devised" (really, it was, I determined later, a wrapper around AES) to Crypto Stack Exchange and noted that I neither had a certification in security or cryptography and that it was something I came up out of  boredom (see https://crypto.stackexchange.com/questi … elp-with). In summary... I got good and bad feedback, but in general I expected something like that. As I said I noted, I did it out of boredom. The repository is no longer available (I deleted it so people wouldn't actually use it).

sorressean wrote:

You have a following, and interest here because very few people in this community are full developers that have done more than just copy paste BGT code. You've learned to [wow] your audience with flash and words, and you're pretty good at using your words to insult, belittle and put others down. if you spent as much time developing, learning and studying as you have with coming up with misinformation, you'd probably be pretty good.

Definitely 100-percent true; there's really nothing I can say to contradict that. One of my friends even just pointed out on there that he feels that, and I quote: "Every time you go on there [this forum] your judgement is impaired by [clip]." Let's just say that the comment wasn't very nice towards people on here, so I'll just replace it with 'drama'. And I can't argue with it because that's pretty much what happens: I see something that I get angry at and I just go all out on them.

sorressean wrote:

I have many many issues with everything you've said, your attitude, your general actions and your words, but the thing that really bugs me is your assertion that Sam does not pay taxes. There's a saying that says something like, the more spaghettie you throw at the wall, the more that will stick; you've done nothing but fling as much information at the wall as you can, and for those who are to tired of this bullshit to read any farther than your first few posts, that's all they'll see. People are going to walk away from this thinking Sam is an idiot for x y and z, and that using plain text files means you're insecure and must use MySQL and that HTTPS is manditory everywhere and that if they ever want to do anything they'll need to comply with PCI-DSS, all of which are blatently false. But on top of that, you've decided to attack someone personally. So let me give you a rundown of how your claim works.

Again, true. Like I said, I probably pushed too far (or too hard) on everything I said in this topic and, as a result.... well.... this happened. The rest, I've already covered, I think.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-07-10 05:16:14 (edited by defender 2018-07-10 05:35:30)

Thumbs up on post 55 by Ethin, that was a really nice surprise.
Takes allot of strength to admit your wrong, hell I would know, and I give you serious props for that.
I won't forget that you made that step even if this all goes to shit again, which, lets be honest here it probably will, but it'll be in the back of my mind when it does.
It's not the first time you've taken a step back and talked about this honestly but I think this time was the best.
I really do wish you well with that community you created, and your raspberry pie work and your uni classes.
And that code work is good to know about, it's cool that you helped contribute on some important projects no matter how small your individual contribution might be.
I'm glad you have good friends that you can debate with without making fur fly, and I'm sorry it's so hard for you to express your self here as compared to their.
I'll try to be a bit more understanding in the future, it's hard not to become defensive or protective though.
I'm glad things are starting to get better for you, and I know that you must be lashing out like this for some reason, it doesn't just come from nowhere, so I hope that as your situation improves your attitude on here does as well.
For now I think you might want to take a break but, that's just what I'd do in your situation.

P.S. I hope you do pick up that Sound RTS thing again it sounds awesome, the 15 or so units before lag thing is a major issue for an RTS, though Sound Mud would need to be onboard if you wanted updates to work, so I hope he knows C++.

2018-07-10 06:26:26

@56, thank you for the vote of confidence. The community I've created is growing slowly (it had its fast-growing days earlier). I even have a little TeamTalk registration script-like thing that lets you register accounts through your web browser. Unfortunately it has a nasty flaw that I can't seem to solve: the newaccount command that is sent to TT seemingly has the ability to override existing ones, which makes it possible to reset passwords for anyone, and in the case of admins, allows anyone to reset them to default users. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that, if all the admins are reset by someone who is malicious enough to do that, I'd need to shut down the TT server, edit the XML and start it up, which is unnecessary downtime I don't want. I can't seem to solve it because Flask just loves discarding HTTP parameters whenever I redirect to the actual registration script, and porting the PHP code to Python would be more difficult than its worth. I'd explain it more thoroughly, but that would be wayyyy OT. As for my code contributions, To me their not that big... then again, I'm probably setting standards for myself that I won't reach for a while. I hope the community survives and grows; I'd hate to see it fall like it did the first time. If you really want to know what happened, PM me and I'll tell you about it. Heh... when I saw you'd posted in here I thought it'd be something like post 43. Rofl. I'll try again at maintaining control of myself on here, but expect this kind of thing again. And yes, I know that the excuse of "old habits die hard" is no excuse at all. I'll admit it - I've done some very shitty shit in the passed. Taking Sams site down was something I'll always regret. But after that was all done, I, along with many others, told him, "Dude, you need to -- not should, but need to -- write up a terms of service!" What infuriated me most though was how he ignored what I said. Now, that wouldn't have been a big problem in of itself; I an see why he'd ignore me, considering what I've done to him and all. But he's ignored many others, including Jack, who have told him the same thing. I even told him that he should probably implement a privacy policy for those who are uncomfortable with not knowing what your doing with their information, no matter what it is. But again, that suggestion was ignored. So honestly I've given up telling him to do it. If he crashes and burns hard because he's ignored things that many of us have told him to do (and is generally something anyone would tell you to do if you asked "Should I add a terms of service to my website?" on things like Quara), then that will serve as a lesson to him to actually take suggestions like that under advisement instead of outright ignoring them. Saying, on a website like anyaudio.net, "If any audio clips are scene with out proper credit of any material used, they will be deleted with out warning" is not going to cut it in court. That'll probably make the jury think you're insane or something, because a terms of service covers much, much more than just a disclaimer. And if he has the money to spend thousands of dollars on sound libraries, then he has the money to spend on a document like a terms of service, a privacy policy, a cookie policy if he uses cookies, and even a disclaimer, if necessary. That's about $80.00 or so, if I remember properly. A service like Termly will fit the bill until he's ready to hire a lawyer to get them professionally written for him, and I've used them for my own communities TOS, privacy policy, cookie policy and disclaimer. They're very good, and once those documents are in and available, you then have a clear, defined set of rules that say, "You will at least follow these rules or your out, no exceptions!" f course, one major thig he then has to do is enforce those policies. That can be hard, but if you know how to select the right people for administration, its definitely doable. My community hasn't even fully established those documents and I've administrated it fine with the help of my three trusted friends. We haven't had to ban anyone yet.... though that day will probably come. smile
As for the raspberry pi, it was an idea that I just came up with out of nowhere on one of those days when I was board and had nothing to do. It'll be fun coding my own thermostat and router and shit. At least then I won't have to deal with the idiocy and stupidity of practically all IoT companies (keeping default passwords in place, anyone?) which leaves them wide open to all sorts of hacking, something hackers are quite happy to exploit. big_smile

My Github

2018-07-10 21:12:00

Ethin:
I'm starting with post 57 for a brief second and then covering everything else you've said.
All of us have to learn somehow. Sam has to learn, I have to learn, you have to learn. I lost count of the advice I gave him when we spoke, and pretty much most if not all of it was ignored and thrown down the drain. what Sam should do and what he does do is a whole separate beast, and much of it is simply due to lazyness, but it's also worth remembering that Sam is a kid. Working on a ToS, adding https to Anyaudio so that people's usernames and passwords can't be snagged, things like that are not flashy features he can show off to people. Sam, at least from what I can tell loves the feedback and his friends on teamtalk checking out something new he just wrote, which I don't really blame him for, but it's really easy to let bugs get overshadowed by the fun of adding new content. He's not the first developer to experience these issues, nor is he the last. I've also had my fair share of time jabbing at him, personally and on this forum. I've came to realize that he provides a service for people, whether good or bad and unless I can step up (or want to, in this case) and do what he's doing, I can let it go or keep pissing into the wind. The formar makes for a less toxic environment, the latter allows him to grow, potentially bring his community with him and do something about these things.

With all of this said, I want to focus on your points.
As I've said many times in many threads, there were people who shot my younger self down when I was younger. I didn't really lisetn to them, and looking back I really wish I would have. They didn't do it quite as brutally as I respond to your posts, but eventually I learned from it. Perhaps the best lesson I learned was to read posts, if I'm upset save them, and come back and read them after I do something constructive. I've learned a lot from this and still use it. I've written countless posts in Notepad that I end up rewriting or just throwing away, and this really is for the betterment of everyone. I really do think you have the knowledge and the skill and drive to do something cool, whether it's in small projects or just have fun learning, and I would encourage you to put the negative energy toward bettering yourself and learning as much as you possibly can. If computer science is a field you really do enjoy, it's really rewarding.

Regarding your contributions, small or large everyone starts somewhere and as long as you're learning that's really what counts. Enjoy what you do and keep doing it.

the final result of this is although you say you might slide back into your previous posts, it's worth thinking about what information you provide and the affect it has, and whether or not trying to nail Sam to the wall is really worth it in the end. Good luck with your projects and everything else.

2018-07-10 22:18:24 (edited by defender 2018-07-10 22:21:33)

Yeah I'm not in the business of kicking people when their down, so it was never going to be a repeat of post 43.
Besides how can I ever expect improvement or feel good about my self if I just keep piling it on when you've opened your self up like that and spoken honestly?
Dueling with my words might be invigorating and feel pretty righteous in the moment, but talking things out feels better in the long run, and it's far, far more productive.

And I agree wholeheartedly that Sam needs some rules, a privacy policy, and a terms of service.
Before I thought that a comprehensive terms of service was a bit extreme but in this environment it's really not, and you've explained the importance  pretty well, plus really, Sam should be thanking you for trying to help him cover his own ass regardless of how you've treated him before, and he should have done it him self long before this...

By the way, I won't be spouting off the old party line about you not having done anything any more, even if you haven't done allot in this community, or gotten any big projects to completion, it would be completely false to say you've contributed nothing of value to the coding community at large.

2018-07-11 01:55:22 (edited by Ethin 2018-07-11 01:56:11)

@58 and 59, thank you. Like I said I've pretty much given up on aiding Sam; if he gets smashed for it, well... smile
I do understand where your coming from, Sorressien; I definitely enjoy computer science. Was actually trying out elementary OS's latest update (Juno beta 1) today, as well as Manjaro and Antergos. It was primarily for a friend who wanted to tripple-boot. smile Though I wanted to use Elementary OS because I've heard excellent things about it, but sadly its not accessible (couldn't find out how to get Orca to work on there).

My Github

2018-07-11 12:37:28

Moderation!

In a way its good that I'm only responding to reports on this topic now rather than yesterday when they were posted.
Had I approached this topic prior to post 55 I likely would be handing warnings and bans to several people and closing it down, indeed there are people on this topic who are on a critical basis with warnings for reason of their personal attacks on others in the past.

So, congrats to everyone for calming matters down and resolving a dispute peacefully for once.

To highlight one major issue I've seen in this topic.
Remember that Agnet exists for fun. There is no onus on anyone to contribute any given thing, be that coding, advice or anything else.

The best way to have your opinion taken seriously, is to state it calmly and reasonably and show yourself to be a responsible adult, that means not attacking other people, not flinging insults or accusations around, and generally acting like the sort of person who knows what they're doing.

it doesn't matter how much you know on a given subject, if you cannot express your opinion in that subject or anything else reasonably, then you might as well not bother voicing it at all.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-11 14:27:09

@Ethin. In post 55, I got some of my respect back towards you. I hope, that some day, I can sit down, and talk to you face to face (or should I say tt client, to tt client haha) because you seam like a person I could get some good debates with.
Wish you the best of luck going into the future.
- Nicklas

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-07-11 16:58:32

Dark, this was definitely one of those situations where waiting turned out to be the best move.  I was quite pleased to see how things took a positive turn, after cresting at maximum crapery.  Hehe smile.  Had either of us jumped in prior to post 55 (I saw signs of the turn-around before 55, but we can use that number as the representation), the conversation would have ended, but would have ended on a bad note.  Gripes, grudges, and bad feelings would have carried on despite the silence, and they would have bubbled up later on another topic.

It's cheesy to say, but I was quite proud to see how things turned.  I know on the surface we are talking about a specific post that changed the entire tone of the thread, but I noticed multiple people say things that (or say things in a way that) took self control in an effort to offer someone "an out".

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-07-11 17:10:35

I was happy I didn't get banned (or no one got banned). I saw Aprone in here, then scrolled up to 61 and saw Dark and was like, "Oh god....." big_smile. Because, yihnow, when two mods get involved in one topic within a short period of time, you know things have gone to shit. smile @62, I'd love to chat with you on TT. And definitely debate things. One of my issues I've got to deal with is an overzealous security guy who thinks Webmin is a security risk. Considering that my research has shown that only one person has ever claimed that its been hacked, it seems like a rather low target on a hackers list (because hckers love steeling personal info and info that can damage a business everywhere rather than just gain root access to end up wiping the drive or mucking about with configuration values). Plus, its been rated 4.9/5 on Source Forge and 99 percent of the reviews I've seen are glowing like each is their own sun going supernova. Haha

My Github

2018-07-11 17:53:48

We're peaceful people..... until we kill each other XD smile

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-11 18:48:13

@65, haha. smile

My Github

2018-07-11 23:59:04

Hmmm, last I checked I really wasn't that scary, okay there was this really scary person in the mirror when I looked, but that wasn't me, it couldn't have been?
And all those people who screamed just before I killed them? Well it was the axe that scared them, not me, that and the fact that they'd just seen someone else die in front of them  which you have to admit is pretty scary, ---- I found it quite scary myself, which is why I had to think happy thoughts while I was swinging that axe around big_smile.

Seriously, Aprone is quite correct here, I'm really glad this situation resolved as it did and that we didn't have! to resort to brute force tactics. Moderating is like any job, the less you have to actually do of it the better big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-12 17:32:08

Yep, I was pretty damn scared when you were swingin' that axe around too. So glad you didn't.... axe me. big_smile big_smile

My Github

2018-07-12 21:36:41

@Ethin I've sent you a pm. smile

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-07-15 15:13:21 (edited by dash 2018-07-15 15:14:43)

Anyaudio was good in 2016 and began of 17. Now on that sitting only spammers and childrens.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-07-29 08:39:04

I found a bug, @Samtupy i sended email to you.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-09-20 13:20:36

hi
anyaudio is good now
it need upload controling to defeet pornwatcher's, pornluvver's, and evrything about porn, or another insults, and drama's
just this

2018-09-20 15:30:17

they delete porn.    im a porn watcher i don't deserve to be deleted plz don't delete me

2018-09-20 16:36:41

I like porn, who doesn't like porn.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-20 16:45:59

Porn, not my thing