2018-07-02 22:09:20

If you email me your account name, and the email you used with paypal to buy your renewal, I'll be able to put it through manually.  In the mean time, I've talked with tech support and am stuck waiting on them to get back to me.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-07-02 22:20:32

hello. thanks for the help. i've sent an email containng the info you've asked.

2018-07-03 20:31:00

For Aprone, and anyone else who is interested, I uploaded Swamp 0.5 (mainly so Aprone can get the old quest sounds if he hasn't found them yet) I didn't know he was looking for them. Link below. It's just Google Drive, so don't be alarmed. I shortened it:
https://tinyurl.com/yalas68x

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2018-07-03 23:21:36 (edited by Turkce_Rap 2018-07-03 23:22:25)

Aprone, the pproblem previously mentioned still persists and i couldn'T solve it.

Turkce_Rap wrote:

Hi guys, how can i get over this "Runtime 52 bad file number Error"?

2018-07-04 16:37:15

hi all,

i keep getting serious game slowdowns. it's only started happening today. i keep getting the notification clothes cleaned and that's when it starts. what's going on?

2018-07-05 08:00:03

hi. i'm having some weird issue with the game. my char is turning itself automatically, without even touching the mouse. does anybody have any idea what's up with this?

2018-07-05 16:36:31

I seem to remember SLJ having a solution to that.  I can't remember where he posted it though (probably here in this monster of a topic somewhere, haha).

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-07-05 20:42:13

Hey Aprone, could you please addd my donation of 200 dollars to the donator's list under the name of Lord Lundin?? Thanks.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-07-05 22:44:30

ok, i've figured out what happened. i basically had the screen set to landscape. i mean the display settings. now i fixed that.

2018-07-06 08:20:12

hello aprone. i've sent you an email regarding my account activation issue. can you please read it? thank you.

2018-07-06 10:51:43

the paypal problems haven't been fixed? I want to renew my acount but...

2018-07-06 10:56:54

Sadly no, they haven't been fixed yet.  I've been talking with tech support since June 30th, and still no solution yet.  You can still renew, it just means the time won't get added to your account until I am around to put it through manually.  It would also be helpful for you to email me after you renew, telling me your account name.  That saves me a lot of trouble looking up to match payment emails with accounts so I know who to renew.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-07-06 12:27:18 (edited by defender 2018-07-06 12:28:31)

I wish Raider's footsteps worked on campaigns, or maybe they just aren't moving?
I also noticed that allot of them take for ever to make the first shot, or sometimes never seem to shoot at all, and that in multiplayer, they walk quite slow and never seem to move faster when achieving a target.
They also don't use burstfire or have many of the assault rifles or smg's, instead relying on mg's for automatic fire which should probably be a bit more rare because of how powerful and distracting they are LOL.

I made a list of all armor and weapons including title And apronic, with proper spelling and capitalization and then tested them to make sure they all worked. the list in the campaign guide is way out of date and missing allot of stuff, so you previously had to piece it together via the change log, but thanks to the new list on "black screen gaming.com" it's easier now.
Still, having everything in one place is nice, so maybe you can add that somewhere.

Also, I strongly believe that custom maps needs some improvement, and has for a while, but now that we have more players again, it's more important than ever to give people a decent demo.
Speed is agonizingly low, you have way too few med kits, not really enough 7.62, and no armor even low armor, and the AI is quite bad.
I know that the server has allot to do with the AI, but if their is anything you can do to make it better than that'd be great, I don't know if you can use SCS stuff in their but if so than maybe just combinations of the fire event and hunt/lure [player.x],[player.y] may do it, but I'm probably talking out of my ass there, and their search pattern and lack of grouping together when not being shot at is the bigger problem anyway.
I'm not asking for title weapons or synthesized missions/quests or maps that go together or anything, I know you can't show all your cards like that, though I suppose if you were generous you could do that in a couple updates and just leave the multiplayer thing as the product.

Some more commands/events in SCS would be awesome as well, player voice based events for making the zombies come to you or maybe having commands like "lure" go, the ability to give a player skill points in a particular skill or set of them without having to raise the level up allot and giving them a skill menu to deal with before they can start, SZ's that don't let bullets be shot out or into them, the ability to remove beacons entirely, output tile ID's like you can output zones, ability to set the HP of zombies, shiftq and enter events that can use built in variables, at least as many of those are actually possible would be really nice.

I hope that the error on reconnect before the client is restarted and the pinging gets fixed soon, though at least the pinging works on CTF, and their is a topic in the general game's room about Swamp by Ironcross that it'd be nice if you'd look at when you get the time with a couple suggestions in it.
Also the behemoth doesn't work right if you die and then launch the campaign again without restarting the client first, it just ignores you and you can't hit it either LOL

Good luck with Paypal, but I'm glad your on top of it with the emails, good on you.

2018-07-06 15:07:38

+-1+block voice event=Medic
set var px=[player.x]
set var py=[player.y]
set var dx=px
set var dy=py
add px by -10
add py by -10
add dx by 10
add dy by 10
zombie count px,py,dx,dy temp=ally
if temp>0 then if allykits>0 then heal player=20
if temp>0 then if allykits>0 then add allykits by -1
end event

D'oh! I should have said +-1+block while allykits>0 and voice event=Medic. Oh, well.
That, ah, doesn't work. I wonder how many people will skip this line and go on thinking it's supposed to work?
Other uses could be using voice event=mission to set allies to wander, voice event=reload to request ammo, use confirm/decline to allow the player to answer questions without using menus or chat, or having a boss who gets angry when taunted.

I remember there being concern over how to add custom voices without number conflicts. I suggest people just publically ask if anyone's using a particular decade, then if no, stake a claim to one. Start at x9, and work your way down, so that if someone needs more than 10 voices for some reason, they can work their way up the next decade. So, you might request the 90s, start with 99, wind up needing 12 voices, and in practice take up 91-102. Next person only needs 3, and claims the 100s, so they get 107-109. Maybe?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-06 16:47:18

hey aprone. i've got an actual idea for you. try to recreate the paypaal button and see if it works. just saying.

2018-07-06 18:33:12 (edited by defender 2018-07-06 18:37:33)

Here's my item list, I didn't include diesel fuel or broken weapons, since I don't see the point in the former and I'm not sure about all the variations on the latter/if they actually work offline.

+ Ammunition
9mm ammo
.45 ACP ammo
Shotgun shells
.30 calibur
5.56mm ammo
7.62mm ammo
Arrows
Gas
Grenade

+ Medical Equipment
Field kit
Med kit

+ Penalties
Bloody clothes
Sprained ankle
Broken leg

+ Standalone Melee Weapons
Axe
Machete
Sledgehammer

+ Shields
Riot Shield
Ballistic Shield

+ 9MM Pistols
Glock 19
Glock 17

+ .45 Caliber Pistols
Detonics Combat Master
MK23

+ Shotguns
Browning Citori
Benelli
AA12
SPAS12
Armsel Striker

+ Sporting Rifles
Winchester
Marlin
Remington

+ 9MM Submachine Guns
MP5
Uzi

+ .45 Caliber Submachine Guns
UMP45
Vector
M-1928

+ 5.56MM Assault Rifles
AR15
M16
Steyr AUG
M4A1

+ 7.62MM Assault Rifles
SCAR-H
ACR
AK47

+ Bows
Shortbow
Longbow
Crossbow

+ Gas Fed Weapons
Chainsaw
Flamethrower

+ Sniper Rifle
M40

+ 5.56MM Machine Guns
HK23E
MG4

+ 7.62MM Machine Guns
M60
M240

+ Minigun
Vulcan Minigun

+ Grenade Launcher
M79

+ Sound Dampening Devices
Small Silencer
Small Suppressor
Large Suppressor
Maverick Suppressor
Magpul Suppressor

+ Scopes
Yukon Scope
Nikon Scope
Combat Scope

+ Melee Attachments
Short bayonet
Long bayonet

+ Archery Equipment
Leather Bracer
Crossbow magazine

+ Clothing
Tuxedo T-shirt
Camo jacket
Doctor's coat
Overalls
Camo pants
Running shorts
Reflective vest
Quiver
Running shoes
Bunny slippers
Inflatable sheep

+ Low Armor
Leather jacket
Hard hat
Work jeans
Motorcycle shoulder pads
Work shoes
Athletic cup

+ Medium Armor
Composite armor
Paintball mask
Plastic shin pads
Metal shoulder pads
Combat boots
Balls of Steel

+ Widely Varieing Armor
SWAT vest
Military helmet
Armored leggings
Football shoulder pads
Boots
Adult diaper

+ High Armor
Ceramic armor
Plate armor
Riot face guard
Ceramic leggings
Epaulettes
Steel toed boots
Utility belt

+ Apronic Armor
Apronic vest
Apronic helmet
Apronic leggings
Apronic shoulder pads
Apronic boots
Apronic belt

Obviously feel free to change it up how ever you like, E.G. separate title weapons, and add what you think is useful.

2018-07-07 00:39:05

ok, the combat pistols clearly do not work offline. i was wondering the same thing.

2018-07-07 20:47:07

Um you sure about that?
I'm pretty sure they worked last time I tried.

2018-07-07 20:52:26

well, at least could you tell me what settings did you use for them to work. maybe i did something wrong there.

2018-07-08 05:03:46

Hi Vlad,

If you mean the Hardcore weapons, no they don't seem to be obtainable offline without using a campaign.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-07-09 11:59:41

yeah i got it. thanks mason

2018-07-11 17:40:48

hello.
i'm coming with some bad news. unfortunately aprone is not thee only person who's having problem with paypal's autoreturn issue. it's a serious issue from their side. i've tried today to pay for my cardroom subscription and i'm meeting the same problem that i've met on the kaldobsky website. i'm really wondering if the big companies like the web hosting services are meeting the same issues. anyways, sorry for going a little bit out topic, but i wanted to clarify the payment situation.

2018-07-11 17:56:28

Yes, sadly I'm not the only person suffering with Paypal issues lately.  I'm literally still chatting with tech support (when I have time), and have been for the past 11 days.  I feel like we're close, but still no fix.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-07-11 18:52:55

hi aprone: I asked for a change of name a few days ago but it was not changed: I told you on skype and there is no reply: change it to me please: my name in the game AbdullaDubais: sorry for bad english

2018-07-11 19:26:01

Abdulla, every once in a great while I will sit down and perform name changes for players, but this is not something that happens normally.

- Aprone
Aprone's software