Is there any chance this game could be open sourced? I totally get not wanting to finish it, it just seems a shame with how much efforts already been put into it.

James

Thumbs up

@CJ89
The game is, for the matter of fact, open sourced., but I am afraid I can’t be of more help than that.
I can’t find a working link, but I bet there is a way to get the source code.
There is always a way... unless there aren’t  Then there aren’t... bad joke ends here...

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent that survives.
It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.“
Charles Darwin

Thumbs up

Hi all
I took a break from pokemon so i couldnt get to the elite four.
While still searching for ditto i decided to see if I can actually get to the elite four. And well... i cant. I dont know if there is a way around this error too, but every time I try to use strength i get an error. Saddly this makes the last part of the bagges road inpassable, as im aware.
If there is really a way around this, please let me know

if you want to reply to my messages use @razvan. if i can't respond back this is because i'm too busy with school.
if you send a pm, let me know. I don't check the pm box really often.

Thumbs up

1,879 (edited by pulseman45 2018-07-09 09:46:03)

I must admit I don't remember that. I guess you could swap your save file to the other test version if you didn't try already.

Thumbs up

sadly allready did... no luck tough

if you want to reply to my messages use @razvan. if i can't respond back this is because i'm too busy with school.

Thumbs up

That's frustrating for sure. In fact it seems each one of us may no experience the sames glitches exactly, and that certainly will make the game quite hard to fix for anybody willing to do it. For example I could indeed beat the Elite 4, but I had to do with a glitch that made the new damage calculation formula work backward, which it seems no one here except me experienced. Thankfully it seems it only affected physical attacks.

Thumbs up

oh damn... then I guess i'll have to get with it.
at least i'll still search for ditto
oh and by the way. is the cerulean cave actually implemented? i'm not sure but probably mew, or mewtwo was added in the game.
another glitch i'm facing too is the one with disappearing items, some actually good tm's have disappeared from my inventory, and those where the ones I wanted to use for my zappdos, is there any way to get them back?
thanks in advance!

Thumbs up

I have experienced that glitch too, and unfortunately unless those were TMs you bought like the ones near Celadon's Game Corner you probably can't get them back.
I really wish you weren't blocked there, no one deservs to be especially when other players managed to go past it. Maybe there's another place where you can start using strength and it would work? I honestly don't know what to say at this point, maybe there's even a glitch that gets you out of there without using strength. That's not how it felt when I went through myself but my memories of doing it being very unclear, who knows.

Thumbs up +1

yeah i know what you mean...
actually there's only one other place where you can use strength and that is in lavender town, near the pokecenter. there's an item there but seriously never knew what it is

Thumbs up

I meant maybe you could place yourself differently and push the boulder in another direction, but I guess it wouldn't fix the situation.

Thumbs up