Unfortunately, yes. Sign up phase ended about two weeks ago. I'll keep you posted if anything changes!

Thumbs up

We thought its time to post a little update and let you know what we’re currently working on.
Some of our closed beta participants from this forum already finished the game and most really took their time to deliver huge amount of feedback.
Thanks guys, we really appreciate you taking your time to help us improve our game and also thanks for all the kind words about our game! This means very much to us and helps us keeping up the work.
By now we already fixed most of the bugs and findings of the testers and preparing a major update.

A core element of the test was accessibility since we have little to no previous experience in this area. To make a long story short: The blind testers that already hand in their feedback by now, had minor to no problems to play from start to finish (including the menu), which is great and eliminated our biggest concerns! We will wait and see how the others do but seems like in general we’re on the right track with our „one version for all“ concept.

We will extending the beta phase for a short amount of time, to be able to get more feedback from people with different experience in games and also to validate the improvements of the upcoming update. This means we’re open for a few more applications. As before, you have to be visually impaired and fluid German language skills are required. 
You can apply for a beta invite via mail ([email protected]). Please include some short information on you, your experience with games, if you have been blind since birth and wether you use Android or iOS.

Thumbs up +1

Awesome. Thanks for the update. Keep up the great job guys.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

Glad to see the plan for the Mac version. Can't wait to play it.

Thumbs up

Time for a little update:

We already exceeded our project plan by a few month, but as long as there are things we dont like, we will continue to work on them untill everything feels right.

We reworked some content and are (finally) about to finish the story and narration part of the project soon. As soon as this is is the case we will hand over the scripts to our localization partner to translate everything from german into english. To be able to immediately start the recordings once we get it back we're also working on the voice actor cast right now. Programming is also almost finished at least for the mobile versions.

Thumbs up 0

31 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-03-21 09:03:06)

[wow]! I'll be waiting for the English version to get released! Keep up the good work! smile.

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

Sounds awesome. Keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

Hi,
Great News! Can't wait for the release!
But I have a question:
Can you tell me what the game will cost?

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

Awesome! Can't wait for the English version as well! Thanks for making an English version that's really cool!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

Definitly things are changing for all of us. A hero's call, this one and echos from livia or something? 2018 seems to be great year for blind gamers. smile

Often we have no time for our friends, but all the time in the world for our enemies.

Thumbs up

I'll be looking forward to trying this one out when the english translation is done etc, it sounds quite astounding.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

will the german and english be released at the same time? or not?

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

Thumbs up

Good morning,
I have not heard anything about this game for a long time. will it be developed further? can you still test the game? -
Greetings from Berlin, Kevin

Thumbs up