I also can't connect to the server.
I'm using vipmud, and can't connect. What's the info? I'm using port 7777, and the adress is cosmicrage.nathantech.com

Thumbs up

it's down for a moment

Thumbs up

Wait, isn't the address: cosmicrage.nathantech.net?

I’m half monkey, half human.
When in the forest, I grab everything that gets in my way, At school I watch videos or do something else,
It’s monkey business.
Business monkey’s here!

Thumbs up

Not anymore: Address is: cosmicrage.earth port 7777.

Thumbs up

Have you heard?
Cosmic Rage is due to turn 2 on July 1st, Sunday!
What, you might ask, are the hosts of the game doing about this fact?
I think perhaps a more interesting question is, what aren't we doing?
For truly on July 1st, the Cosmic Rage team are going to be pulling out all of the stocks to make sure this Sunday sparkles!
*a sale, there will be a massive 35 percent off on all donator items
*an out of character fun twist
*a Dante surprise!
*what's that coming over the hill, is it a new race? I think it's a new race!
*new activities!
*further roleplay enhancements
*big rewards if you're online at certain times
*and much, much more!

Cosmic Rage turning two is a big thing!
So don't miss out and make sure you come join us tomorrow, starting at 10:00 A.M cosmicrage.nathantech.net or cosmicrage.earth, port 7777.
We currently have a peak of 72.
Can you beat that?

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

Thumbs up

at cosmic rage, we care about what people think, whether they are current, past, or future players, everyone is important to us. that is why Cosmic Rage is launching a new website review service allowing you to submit us a review about the game and its staff, either v or otherwise and tell us what you think of how we are doing things, and how we can improve. These reviews are done through the following link, and are discussed at host meetings, the next one of which is July 14th We really want to hear from you, so let us know what you think! http://nathantech.net/moo/review.php

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

Thumbs up

Oh boy. Time to finish editing my 3 page review. No, I'm not kidding.

Thumbs up

A number of important announcements:
a very good evening to you, my fellow ragers of the Cosmic variety. As you are no doubt aware, the hosts are constantly striving to make cosmic Rage a fun and easy-to-play environment. One thing that was brought to our attention at the host meeting was that for new players, it is difficult for them to get stuck into the time line Unless you find a specific niche, it can sometimes be hard to know what to do to get noticed. One player went so far as to say, "If you're not military, you're nothing." I, and indeed, all of the hosts, resent that comment. We spoke at length over this issue at our host meeting and have come up with a few changes, the first of which has just been implemented. This is called the planetary citizenship scheme. This scheme was formed by seven planets who were willing, and able, to support pilots in space. This new system is invented in order to group players together with other like-minded and friendly individuals who are interested in playing the game. They offer a support structure for new and old players alike, giving them both a friend to turn to, and, of course, someone to asks questions to. More than that, these citizenships also offer the players a voice in the senate. As part of these citizenships the players get a channel called the origins channel where they can talk to other people who have registered to their planet. These channels are monitored by the hosts, and, when we hear you talking of a particular issue, we may endeavour to act upon it in order to further your roleplay experience. Planetary citizenship registration is manditory For more help on this new scheme, see help citizenship. A final note. citizenships are not alliances. cosmic Rage strives to be the singularly most unique space mud on the market and this is no different. Thank you, and, your feedback is welcome as always. Enjoy!

Friday, 13  July  2018 14:06 Lara Stardust: hello everyone! I hope you are all keeping safe especially considering what day, and date, it is today. Besides that however, I have an important announcement to make. As part of a realism factor Parias and myself have been tossing around for a few days, fires are now very real things in the game. So far, when a vehicle explodes, a grenade gets tossed into the area or a starship crashes, it produces a fire. These fires can last for anywhere between 1 and 30 hours. They have various sizes, and can be quite harmful if big enough. You can get rid of fires with extinguishers, though the larger fires will obviously take a lot more effort to put out. Fires will cloud a room with smoke, making it very difficult to see unless the smoke is dispelled. This is just one change we will be making to make combat more long lasting. Please let us know if there is something you think should create a fire that currently does not. thanks!
Friday, 13  July  2018 17:28 Lara Stardust: hello guys! I am pleased to say that we've changed up movement a bit. the messages for moving through exits have been vastly changed to give you a general direction of where things area. There are a few things to note about this system: 1. Some of the obscure exits are not covered, there are over 1500 possible combinations of exits you could take, and we've got as many as we could but there you have it. 2. The edited exit messages only work if you did not emote during your time in the room. this is because the exit messages assume that you did not move about, and in emotes, you can say things such as "crosses the room, picking up a cup" which then changes where you are in the room.  We hope you enjoy these new features, and as always, your feedback and suggestions are most welcome. Enjoy!
Friday, 13  July  2018 23:34 Lara Stardust: hello players. As part of a realism change to Cosmic Rage, we have made one or two changes to how escape pods work. The jump command is now gone, and instead the pods actually fly home using a tiny engine that is extremely fast. There  are a number of command changes too, as well as some convenience factor changes. To get the full knowledge of how the new escape pods work, type sHelp escape. I hope you like these new changes, and as always, feedback is welcome. enjoy!
Sunday, 15  July  2018 17:17 Your boy Dante: Hello folks, I will be working to re-vamp our boring televisions. You may notice televisions doing strange things over the next few days. Please ignore and do not report on this. If you would be so kind, please do not use televisions until i announce the new system is complete. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you for reading, Rage on, Rage on!
Sunday, 15  July  2018 20:21 Lara Stardust: hello players! As you may or may not be aware, the hosts recently held a meeting on Saturday, July 14th that due to the number of things being debated, went on for a massive 5 hours. The meeting was very well chaired by Parias and over all, in my opinion, was a great success. You will see the results of this meeting being implemented, changed, add or removed in the game over the next 24 to 48 hours. The meeting minutes should be with you guys by Tuesday. For now though, I have 3 important changes that affect you all personally: 1. The newbie helper team has been overhauled, with inactive members being removed. On the heals of that though a new newbie helper has been recruited. As it stands, your current newbie helpers are: Melody Lawson, James Donivan, Stormy White scale, Junior Chief Medic Liliya and Jitel Gold scale. 2. An addition to the HTPL team has been made, we welcomed Julia Sonders onto the HTPL team and encourage players to take any and all issues to any of the HTPL's Remember, by typing @hosts you can see which ones are available. 3. finally, after consideration, the following two hosts have retired from the hosting staff: Geoffrey O'Brien and Aenaela Thank you for reading, and remember to keep your eye out for things that are the result of a staff who actually care about their players. Because that's why we hold these meetings. For you. Keep raging!
Monday, 16  July  2018 01:28 Charley: Howdy Cosmic Ragers. Over the next week I will be going through the list of those of you who opted to talk to a host about your experiences and opinions about the game. If you know you opted in and are interested in talking to me sooner rather than later, go ahead and ask for an olink and I will do my best to get to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

Thumbs up +1