2018-07-07 17:05:07

Greetings!

I started a new thread regarding these topics, since the old ones don't seem to be followed anymore, I am getting no responses for my inquiries for ages.

So:

I keep searching for an accessable pinball game for PC under Windows, ESP Pinballs I won't risk  to buy anymore, due the total inactivity of Draconis Entertainment, (discussed this in a separate thread), and the only other existing one I found is for IOS devices, which I don't have, nor intend to have...ever.
(aka Blindfold Pinball)

I really feel sorry for not being able to play Track Kings properly, meaning to follow the race in it, for it looks just like the horse-racing manager I was searching for.
Can someone PLEASE check, if the race in it is indeed totally unaccessable?
I mean, it is shown by a video file, fine, but there must be at least an order of the horses, their current position during the race shown, so if I could access it, I could still follow the race in some way...
Or are the current positions shown inside that unaccessable video too, so there exists absolutely no way for me to follow them?

2018-07-07 19:57:17

Heya.
Well personally I couldn't find any results apart from the video, I looked through the results page and there was nothing there.
Also, i haven't found out how to call a vet or trainer, I looked through the stable page and the horses sub pages, but, as you probably can guess, nothing there as well.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-07-07 22:40:29

So not even the order, the position of horses are shown during the race?

Or they are only shown inside that unaccessable video?

2018-07-08 05:27:12

Hey Simba!

Here is my 1st tournament-success in Equipassion:
Cookie hat Platz 13 in Galopprennen (TK 1) belegt.
Unfortunately this happened too late, that school-horse was taken back from me today...but it seems I at least got payed its winnings, round 1600 credits btw.
Now I will gather the money needed to buy it for myself again, since he is already well trained in gallopp, with 10 skills of each of its disciplines, so it is a safe and already proven purchase.
Yarrr, hope no one will snap him before me in the meantime!
Or...should I take a loan from the bank, and buy him right away, to avoid that risk?
What do you suggest, is a loan worth it?

2018-07-08 15:59:36

Hi.
First the track kings question, no, I haven't found the results in a written form.
Question 2, its really not worth it to take a loan, I had the problem in the beta and I was paying off lones for the first real time year actually.
Your horse is reserved for three days, so one in game month, noone but you cant buy it now.
When you are in the horse market, you have to check the box, show reserved horses as well, you should see your horse then.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-07-08 21:14:04

Many thanks, since I only need round 800 more credits for it, I will probably be able to buy it after 3 days or so anyway, with some 500 reserve money left.
But it will start increasing faster, since that horse will win prize money more often on tournaments now.

2018-07-10 09:46:33

Ok, bought that horse back, and it looks it will win another tournament prize tomorrow!

I need that money, for my funds have decreased to round 550 after this purchase.

Plus, my injured horse is finally healthy again, so I have 3 healthy horses to care for now...I guess this is where the real fun starts!