2018-07-01 06:58:38

when I edit my decks in beta 59 I also get thisas well
Call stack size: 7

Function: void Jeu::detecteToucheDeplacement(int = KD_TOUT)

Function: void MenuMap::detecteTouche()

Function: string MenuMap::runMenu()

Function: string MenuMap::activeMenu()

Function: string lanceMenu(string, string[][], string[][], bool = true, string = "", bool = false)

Function: void lanceGestionDeck()

Function: void main()
this sucks. it would be nice if you could also have more then 80 cards in hand to make room for  you to have a few of the new ones you collect

2018-07-01 08:45:14

hi guys.
SO I have a question. I am using a VPN to play crazy party beta 59, because I do not know how to port forward with my router. This vpn was created by Sebby on the forum, and I have been using it to play all other games successfully, with the exception of beta 58 and 59. However, I am having a problem playing beta 59. Whenever I try to connect to someone who is also using the vpn, it will ont connect and just sits there. Both of us have made sure crazy party was allowed as an exception in the firewall.
Has anyone used this vpn with beta 59? If so, could you please give me some help? This is really annoying me because I really want to play beta 59 with people but the latest beta I can play is 56.
Thanks.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2018-07-01 16:11:57

cool, beta 59 is out? That's a new release right? I was just about to get on here to say I hadn't seen any major changes on the game in a long time.

2018-07-01 19:26:26

for those who'd like to create decks in a familiar way, we've created a little application with a couple more features thrown in. I'll put the readme here

Crazy Party Deck Manager
    A tool for easily creating and modifying Crazy Party battle decks

As of beta 59, entering the game's built-in deck manager results in a BGT runtime error. To circumvent this, CP deck manager was created.

Operation is pretty much the same. Getting up and running is simple, generate a reference file from the Crazy Party options menu then copy this application into the main folder and you'll be good to go. In an effort to make it forever useful, additional features have been added. Hopefully it'd be helpful even after the game is fixed.

After selecting a deck, you'll be placed in a screen very similar to crazy party's manager. You can browse threw cards by type and everything like that using the same keys. the following is a list of new features

space: speak the number of cards in deck
shift+space: speak the number of cards in deck by type, useful for ballencing multitype decks.
tab (    ): enter a menu containing a list of cards in your deck. Press enter on a card from within this menu to be taken to it in the manager
backslash (\): Enter a menu listing all cards available
note: Multi-letter navigation is available here
alt left, right, up, or down: Move quicker in the respective direction. Used for easily reaching certain sections
control+enter in the deck loading menu: brings up a confirmation dialog asking if you'd like to delete the corresponding deck. (available in CP, however many were unaware of it's existence)
shift+f3 (only available in menus): Search for text. This contains everything you'd hear normally. e.g. typing normal would search for all cards containing normal in the name and description, stat would search for all cards either stat or status
f3: Finds next occurance of searched text. You can hold for increased time, as in alt+arrows. If there is no search text entered here, the first time you press this key you will be asked for search text.
f5/f6: change master volume

Note: all sounds are owned by crazy party, and are only used to simulate the true crazy party deck manager!

Do not modify the generated cards reference.txt file. Doing so will doubtless cause this application to react in odd ways!

The language tested for this is english, but hopefully all battle card reference files will work regardless. If you have generated a cards reference that is not being picked up by the game, make sure you rename the file to "cards reference.txt" and try to relaunch the manager again.

Note that you must run this executable from crazy parties root directory. Failing to do so will result in the inability to use the application. This is because we're using the same screen reader dlls as crazy party, and this way it can access and modify your decks in the same way.

For questions, concerns, complaints, what have you, contact information is as follows
Sam Tupy
twitter: @samtupy1
Carter Temm
twitter: @cartertemm

Happy Battling!

You can get it here

2018-07-01 19:47:23

Question... does anybody know how this turning the dye game actually works? lol These instructions are... not good to say the least.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-07-01 20:13:18

Anyone know why I am getting the error with the file data.dat?

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-07-01 21:14:47

As for data.dat, you don't move that, you move savegard.dat into the new folder of CP after  extracted.. As for rolling the die game, I'm not even sure as how to rol the die in that game and that sucks. Yep. Instructions for that game is not good at all to say the least.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-07-01 21:38:07 (edited by Jeffb 2018-07-01 22:19:52)

That doesn't help me I'm getting a data.dat might be corrupted error when I try and run the game. I redownloaded the game and ran it as an admin but I still can't get it to work. I checked my antivirous too.

2018-07-02 03:59:35

O, a new CP deck manager... that name sounds me a little familiar...
http://tiflojuegos.com/page.php?id=63

Yep, sounds me familiar :3

But well, better two tools than one.

One in bgt and other in powerful wpf.

smile

2018-07-02 04:46:35 (edited by cartertemm 2018-07-02 05:38:32)

yep, one in spanish, one in english. One with a different UI, one with the familiar one of CP. Also a little ironic CP itself is coded in the "weak" BGT, isn't it?
smile

2018-07-02 06:08:19

in regard to post 1365, I love the little application its a lifesaver and allowed me to integrate the new cards into respective decks woooot

2018-07-02 16:37:43

Anybody managed to figure out the new dice-rolling game yet? It's not the instructions that are the issue - it's trying to figure out how to change the numbers! I managed to win some points on an earlier playthrough, but couldn't figure out how I managed to do it.

@jeffb - Were you able to run previous versions without issue, or is this the first time you've attempted to run the game? How big is your version of the DAT file?

2018-07-02 17:51:52

What confuses me most about that game is how to keep track of where everything is at. I think I understand the concept of how it's meant to work, but I'm not even sure of that since I was never good at that type of geometry, especially under pressure to be quick. Maybe there's an easy way to do it though?
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
I did actually do well enough at the game to pass it once, it was more coincidence than anything else, and I think it just leads to an exit, so if you absolutely can't get through it, I don't think you have to bother with it.
BTW the rainbow tower is probably one of the sickest games ever! Once you know what you're supposed to do, it is beatable, but only just. I've gotten within touching distance of 20 points a couple times but I'm still too slow smile

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-07-02 17:59:32

What's actually annoying though is it's blocking me from unlocking all the games, lol. Even if I drop the 20 gems, I can't pass it because I have no idea how to move the numbers around.

2018-07-02 18:02:40

@elliott I think I was able to run the very first version of the game but I forget what that was. My data file is 280 MB.

2018-07-02 18:33:20

@jeffb - Cool, thanks. Would you be able to try grabbing Beta 58 (http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party … beta58.zip), extracting it and then trying to run the executable again? Are you on Windows 10?

2018-07-02 18:40:51 (edited by Jeffb 2018-07-02 18:51:50)

@elliott I'm getting the same error after I downloaded extracted and ran it, and yes I'm on Windows10.

2018-07-02 22:18:53

Cool! a new version is always welcome and I definitley look forard to seeing the new minigames, though yee gods I could've done with an alternative to that bloody snake charming game in the desert big_smile.

Such as it is here is the changelog for those who want it:

beta59

Crazy Party is now playable in German, thanks to Connor.
New world between the city and the circus.
If you don't like the snake mini-game in the desert world, you have now an alternate path.
Some new battle cards.
A card that works depending on a major status shouldn't work if it's not possible.
Some bugs are fixed: about the chat, the ice, and the ghosts.
Some optimizations with the servers list.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-02 23:07:51

hey guys, just wondering, what is the new world and how do I get it, apparently there is a way in either the circus or the city?

2018-07-03 00:12:44

Hi all,

I read about a new world in the new beta of the game. But where should it be? Between the circus and the city, I don't understand that. Where and which level have I to play to unlock it?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2018-07-03 07:32:23

I'd take the snake charmer game in the desert any day over the alternate path. There are two very hard games on that path. They're definitely interesting, but don't seem easy at all. The snake charmer game is just a matter of careful tracking. You have to follow the snake when it wanders off but never lose track of the center road because if you lose that, you'll waste time trying to find it and lead the snake back to it. If you're brave you could try to predict the snake's patterns and keep stepping around it to avoid being bitten while whistling constantly to keep it on the road at all times, but this requires some quick cunning footwork which I don't possess big_smile. I think that's what you're supposed to do though. As it is, I can rarely get 20 points on it but I can at least pass it more often than not.

I found the new world in the city, thanks to Liam's June 30 stream. From the skyscrapers game, there's now a fork. If you find a game called paperazi's madness or something like that, you're on the right track. Just keep following that path until you get to the entrance to the plain world. The plain world is probably the hardest world yet, however. There are three mini-games which I absolutely dread, a bike game, rainbow tower and die rolling. The bike game and rainbow tower are on alternate paths and to access all the games of the world you need to play both of them. If memory serves, the die game is optional because it just leads to an exit which is accessible from the other path. , but I could possibly be wrong, I seem to remember both paths converging on the die game. I'll have to check that one.

I've thought about doing an audio/text walkthrough particularly of the rainbow tower, because i'm getting half decent at it but I have a feeling people are just going to rage quit and throw their computers out a window or something like I nearly did. Lol

2018-07-03 08:07:24

I don't know why that says that. I do know that all you have to do is get a positive score on top of the sky scrapers in the city.
I'd like to say something which I don't know if it's supposed to happen. In the hidden palace, there's this random thing where you'll hear an error noise and you'll get warped backwards a few steps. It has no sound. I don't want to make it too easy, but maybe there should be an indication of this weird warp point.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-07-03 10:07:43

I don't know what that's about. Maybe you're supposed to jump over those?

2018-07-03 10:44:49

that new horse game is pritty cool man i loved it

2018-07-03 15:53:33

It's official... I fucking hate slide puzzles. That is all.