2018-06-29 04:06:04

so....
I have all the sounds i need in goldwave at once, the problem is how do i set the finish marker so i can go into the eddit mennu, hit paiste at, and hit at end marker? so that i can put the other sound there? but i also want it to mix with the other one. please help!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-06-29 04:10:45

this was posted in the rong room bye accident, mods please move to OT room?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-06-29 09:43:26

I think control+m is what you are looking for

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-06-29 13:29:11

Whoa what, that was like.... um? To paste a file or clip at the end of your sound, hit control E, to paste it at the beginning, hit Control B. Sorry if that's not what you were after, but I couldn't understand that description.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-29 15:59:12

looking at it now, hahah ironcross your right! that makes no damn sense!
what i want is to paste my sound at a certain point in the beginning clip, for example, i have like a birds loop as the initial clip, thenm i want to add some step sounds in certain parts, how would i do that?

----------

2018-06-29 22:34:08

If you want to mix the steps with the birds, go to the part where you want that to start, hit left bracket to set the start market, then hit control M. You don't have to mess with the time since you already did that by setting the start marker, so hit M again. You can paste the sound anywhere by setting the start marker with left bracket, then hitting control V. The difference here is that basically your new sound is being shoved in its place, and what was already there is being forced over. This probably is not what you want, because it will sound unnatural as hell. I still don't get what you want to do but yeah that should help.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-30 02:34:26

this doesn't help, wen i hit control m it says starting time, and then the time that i'm at, how do i set the ending time? cause just setting the starting time doesn't seem to work

----------

2018-06-30 10:31:07

Just read the readme it's really good, the editing and keyboard sections especially.

2018-06-30 19:47:32

You don't set the ending time, you literally place the start marker with left bracket, hit control M, then enter.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-01 01:32:19

i do that and it still doesn't mix!

----------

2018-07-01 21:07:19

did you copy the audio you want to add into the clipboard first?

2018-07-01 22:36:26 (edited by redfox 2018-07-01 22:36:55)

i'll tell you exactly what i'm doing, so
I open the birds.ogg into goldwave, then i open my step sounds into it and copy the sounsd onto my clipboard, i go to the birdds.ogg and hit left bracket on where i want it, i then hit control v and control m.
But i  think I understand what i'm doing rong, let me try and i'll update you

----------

2018-07-01 22:40:46

so, i can get things to mix with the different sounds, but they all play right at the beginning, please tell me step by step exactly what to do?

----------

2018-07-01 23:34:35

I don't know how to say this as its already been said before. OK, you need to open both files, let's call file A the one you want to mix sounds into and file B the one that is the sound you want to mix into file A. Once both files are open, you can control tab between them. Go to file B, hit control A control C, switch to file A, play the file until where you want the mix to occur, then use J and L to back up and forward until you get it just right, hit left bracket, then control M, enter, done. It's really that simple, its not complicated in the slightest.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-02 13:24:16

thank you I have figured it out now!

----------

2018-07-02 14:22:13

thanks to you  made this
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=uHTvuaRnZu

----------

2018-07-02 14:22:41

sorry for the tripple post, tell me what you think is good and bad and stuff?

----------

2018-07-02 16:15:00

O great, so I and others helped a thief, wonderful.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-02 16:53:31

loool i'm not giving the sounds away, i didn't take them, and i'm not using them for real things besides this

----------

2018-07-02 16:53:56

also uploaded another one, ms mary plays redspot

----------

2018-07-02 18:14:59

You don't use them at all because they're not yours to use. You put out a project with sounds that are not yours, you stole them, period.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-02 20:21:40 (edited by redfox 2018-07-02 20:22:29)

do you know how menny people have used those sounds on the site? and sam hasn't done anything about it so...

----------

2018-07-02 21:30:35

I don't give a good god damn who did what and what Sam has or has not done about it. It, is, wrong, to use shit, that, is not yours, and that you do not, have, written, permission to use, in your, projects. It doesn't matter if you upload it to any audio, Jimmy's fuck fest for sounds, YouTube, or whatever, you are stealing assets which do not belong to you.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-03 04:55:17

fine, if your going to overreact this fucking much i will take it down, but just know, your fucking overreacting to the finest, now fuck off please?

----------