2018-06-29 16:02:11

more difficult yes, very  hard probably not.
Remember that where in other games like alteraeon you have to earn practices to improve your skills, in avalon you get lessons simply by spending time online automatically.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-29 21:16:16

but other players sponsor you meaning you don't need to pay at all. just as long as you stay active, your good.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-06-30 00:17:54

quick question, does this MUD have a sound pack at all. I will try it and have fun but just want to know. I am on VIP Mud.

2018-06-30 09:01:41

No soundpack that I know.
@bradp, the sponsorship thing seems to have changed, now there is a more straight off free play vs subscription mode, where subscription you progress faster though what the over all differences are I'm not %100 sure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-30 20:14:41

I cant seem to get passed the novice text part

2018-07-09 11:20:25

it still need  to pay, when i play  for a few days, it says worning no credit,  i can not do anything.

2018-07-11 00:35:21

Hi,
I started playing avalon too (name's Libia) and just wanted to ask what happens if my subscription Ends? Will I still be able to Play?
greetings and thanks,
Ciri, the witcher.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)