2006-02-03 22:18:44

hmm, freedom chat is not working for me.. Is this only me or you guys are having that problem.

2006-02-03 22:21:31

zapmaster, it works for me.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-02-04 07:38:30

i was on fc yesterday, we were playing more games of top speed. i used sapi to hear the messages from fc so i could say anything and could race. I'm quite good at it, i know how to pass hair pins with full speed... and no, it's a secret, I'm not gonna tell you so don't ask me perhaps you can find it out by practicing yourself...

2006-02-04 13:42:55

here's how.
on austria, it says hard left then there's a hairpin. just when you hear it say "hard", turn left! and wait til you hear your car get to the centre. then, when it says "hair" (you need to do this real quickly!), turn left if that's theway you need to turn. if done correctly, you should pass. i am still having trouble but i think i will master it somewhen.

2006-02-04 15:11:00

hmm, fc, now it works fine, oh well, i can also pass the eirpins, hey! robjoy, remember when i came on godwars and told ya to race? you won both times... lol.

2006-02-04 16:36:24

alright, i see someone already told it so I'm gonna explain how i do it.
please note, I'm using the speed dependent cuve announcement in the options menu so if you don't use it it might be a bit different for you.
when it says hard, keep turning left, and keep holdong it down even when it says hairpin left. then when ya are in the center again you should have past the hair pin. later on the track there is a hard right and a hairpin left right after it. when it says hard, keep turning right until you hear the car in the right, then go back to the center before you crash. then when it says hair, go left. this way you should be able to pass it.

2006-02-04 16:57:34

This idea mainly found out by ROBJOY, lol, just kidding, i dont care if someone tells my ideas, instead, i am happy that i can give something!
Best regards,
Robjoy

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-02-04 17:26:07

how about a top speed tournament? so like who wins the most or something? but i can't host a server.