Hi,
@Stirlock well, nothing new there then, so we can't even test it ourselves as mods.

Thumbs up

OK I actually did have game cheater installed, I forgot about that. So uninstalled and was able to connect. Yeah, this thing is a hot garbage fire. Stay away.

Thumbs up

And, the download link is not available, it shouldn't be in the new releases.

Thumbs up

It shouldn’t be in the new releases anyway, it’s not exactly a new game.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

I used to like desafio mortal, but all these kill and kill games are boring aaf.
I mean you don't have any missions there, and no particular tasks, all you have to do is kill.
Obviously you can do quite a range of other things, but over all, this game needs more development.
Servers work, then they don't, and after a year or so, people starting finding out that it's out.
I try to contact developers, give them idea, but they are weird, lol.

Thumbs up

31 (edited by defender 2018-06-28 12:27:11)

@20 Aprone: Thanks for showing me that.

@21 Dark: Alright I understand, and sorry for coming on so strong, I read over my post now a couple days later and yeah, it's really harsh, and I appreciate you not giving me a warning for it, though maybe you should have LOL.
I was very frustrated, and, I agree with your decision even if it's not ideal, because it's the only reasonable solution and I'd take the same one in your position.
Still, I suggest that you incorporate that post you made into a rule or sticky, stating that if the Dev of a game says that another game is using stolen code than they can ask for it to be taken down.
I worry that people will abuse this in order to screw over people they don't like, and that in the end, trying to prove who's version was out first if it was an unreleased project when the theft took place, or trying to confirm that it's using stolen code  (not always easy if it's the underlying stuff that players don't see) might end up being just as time consuming and fruitless as finding out what's cloned and what's not.
On the other hand, just taking the word of the first person to email you as law (not as big of a deal when it's an established developer) could come back to hurt ag.net if the other party has people that will back them up.
If the other guy is legit than it probably won't go as far as DDOS attacks and such, but it's not as if one person can control the actions of a group, and either way it'll make waves.
It's probably still a worthwhile risk though...

Thankfully, this really doesn't happen much around here, it's basically just been the Cosmos database and Ultrapower/Redspot sources that I know of, so maybe a rule isn't necessary after all? But then again, we have so few games and far fewer long lasting popular ones that those handful of times did serious lasting damage that kept being a problem for at least a couple years after...

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up