2018-06-23 13:00:10

I posted this on an older topic already, but I don't know if anyone saw it. Since I got a new computer a few days ago, I had to redownload NVDA and all my addons. I found mostly all of them, even the Japanese game fix. However, the only version of Pro Talker I could find is outdated and won't work with the latest version of NVDA. When I go to the synthesizer list, I only see Pro Talker English and not both Pro Talker and Pro Talker English. I try to load it, and get this error:
Could not load the ptenglish synthesizer.
Evry link I found on the forum leads to a Dropbox 404, and I can't get it off my old computer because the Motherboard, um, broke. So, does anyone have the latest version (the one that works with NVDA 2018)? The version I have, I found it on a page called Jeff's NVDA addon repository.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-06-23 17:59:49

I was given my version by a friend fuckin years ago, it has both synths, and then I modded it to use speech player in espeak instead of just espeak. So I have edward and stuff now. This should stay up for a while, but I don't know how long. Let's see. Click here to download

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-23 19:01:55

I just downloaded it, and I'm backing it up with the Japanese game fix.

2018-06-24 02:46:01

Sorry for double posting, but now something else is happening. Clipreader doesn't read the clipboard. And when I say it, I mean it. It installs fine, opens, and doesn't say anything when something gets copied to the clipboard. I've tried it with and without say tools, nothing changes. It worked on my previous computer witch had windows 10, and this one has windows 10 as well. I tried changing the system locale, with both the english and japanese keyboards, no change. And yes, I tried looking on the forum with the search feature. Has anyone had a problem like this?

2018-06-24 22:09:29

I've never used clip reader so I wouldn't know.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-28 20:46:53

Also, I wonder if someone tried JTalk for NVDA. I used the ProTalker add-on, but I had the same problem and did not find the correct version. Therefore JTalk was a replacement for it.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2018-06-29 02:44:57

I've tried J Talk, but it's just not that good. Also, it doesn't have the automatic language switching feature. As for Clipreader, try Clipboard To Sapi if Clipreader doesn't work. It's not as good, but it does the job.