2018-06-19 01:23:44

Hello all. I recently bought a kaldobsky gamer account and began to play swamp. I'm curious if there's a guide on how to get from map to map in the game.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2018-06-19 05:14:15

• From map1, you get to map2 by going to the destroyed business, finding the opening through the floor, and pressing enter. You must then brave the sewers (track the drainage ditch to get out).
• to get to the second floor of the hospital on map2 (called sub1), find the hospital main entrance and enter, walking west. A few steps from the first wall you will come to, go south until you hear "leaving main lobby". You should now be in a hallway; go west, hugging the northern wall of this hallway, and you will pass an elevator. Continue until you are at the second elevator, then move north until you hear "elevator, to operate, press enter". By pressing enter, you will be placed in the elevator on the second floor. Proceed south to exit the elevator and start exploring the map.
• To get to the Wilson Bridge map (called sub2) which separates map2 from map3, take Wilson Road east and press enter when you are told to do so. This map is very, very difficult as it packs a lot of zombies into a small area.
• To get to map4 from map1, go north on Green Lane to the map border and press enter when you are told to do so. Map4 and map1 also link to sub3: from map1, go west on Jackson Street to the border; from map4, take Stark Road south to the border.
• There is a section of sub3 that is only accessible from map2. Proceed west in the sewers until you come to a large, open area. The second small pipe leading further west (second from the north wall, that is) will turn north after a while; take that turn and keep going north until you are told to press enter. Once on sub3, you can track the stairs or sewer access to help navigate out to the business rooftop.
• To access Map5, go to Map3. From the Safe Zone, proceed south to Bentley Road. Take that road east to the map border and you can press enter to go to Map5.
• On Map1, there is a bridge on Carrigan Avenue that spans Brush Creek. There is also a hidden ford in the creek which is much closer to the Safe Zone. Go south until your second coordinate reads 65, then go east. The "shallow part" will angle north some, so you'll have to manoeuvre a bit to get through. If you are coming from the east and want to get back across, move until your second coordinate is 67, move west, and you should find it.
• The Kai-Mart has a back door, making it much easier to enter if you are behind it. Move until your first coordinate is 97, then move south to find the door (assuming you are not already past the building).
• On Map3, Ranger Island is accessible only by fording the lake. Go south to Bentley Road and follow it east to the east edge of the map. Go north to the trees, then northwest to where the trees start to curve east. Go straight west, and you should hit the shallow part of Brush Lake, which will take you to the island. This part of the map is not large, but it is usually where quest items appear, and not everyone knows how to get to it so there are sometimes large collections of loot. It is also Map3's outpost.
• There is a set of stairs that connects the Safe Zone on Map3 to the sporting goods store next door. Go to the southwest corner of the Safe Zone, then head south, and you will be in the store.

Source: swamp\Readme.html
smile

2018-06-19 07:22:46

@arnold18: Have you thought about, just one second, to read the readme file which comes with the game? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-06-19 14:27:33

Last time i read it there wasn't any map description section,  only a vague description on how the map looks like.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2018-06-20 07:58:16

Then you might have missed it. Since the pasted description has been in the readme for very long time.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen